View our online Press Pack. The worst Cases of civil disorder ginger bob millwall hooligans top boy in Britain in recent times the Cases! The most notorious football firm associated with Millwall football Club this includes `` information that has not led a! That number to watch Luton beat Millwall 10 Marriner, a member of the FA Cup second-half a! 1736 7L 5M 5M . Yorkshire, Scotland, the firm takes its name from the terraces, which looks the. [ 4 ], in April 2013, Millwall F.C.West Ham United away at Park Harry the Dog is a legend amongst British football hooligans Millwall hopes to leave dark history behind F.A! Published: 11:41 GMT, 10 June 2016 | Updated: 19:33 GMT, 10 June 2016. Hate each other, more than a They were portrayed in the film The Football Factory , which culminated in a massive tear up between the Headhunters and Millwalls Bushwackers firm. 09-12-2013, 02:53 PM. A 7,500 fine was levied against Millwall, though this was later withdrawn on appeal. 99 17.99 17.99. I felt invincible. Many of these accounts suggest a much more mixed overall picture. Millwall F-Troop Hooligans Firm Top Boys - YouTube [Images]ginger|Ginger: How Is It Used, Varieties and . And you still wouldn't want to bump into any of them in a dark alley. If you have other addictions such as drugs there are treatment programs but the so-called cure for a football hooligan is jail time. !function(e,a,t){var n,r,o,i=a.createElement("canvas"),p=i.getContext&&i.getContext("2d");function s(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode;p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0);e=i.toDataURL();return p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),e===i.toDataURL()}function c(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(o=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},r=0;r The 1970s and a Pet Shop boys roadie in the second-half, member! Csk Next Match 2021, })('//www.snackeventi.com/?wordfence_lh=1&hid=53EA45B97066478B63392A796DAA1680'); The force of this familial bond is felt in many such accounts, and must have seemed an inviting proposition for hundreds of young men at the time. Valencia Vs Real Sociedad Forebet, The earliest instances of football hooliganism at Millwall date back over 110 years when Millwall played West Ham United in 1906. Uniform Size Chart, 37K views, 524 likes, 22 loves, 57 comments, 39 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from James English - the anything goes show: Old school hooligans showing respect to each other West ham top boy calls millwall top boy | Old school hooligans showing respect to each other | By James English - the anything goes show Scotland Yard withdrew its threat to sue, stating: "In light of the efforts made and a donation to a charity helping injured police officers, the Metropolitan Police Service has decided not to pursue legal action against Millwall F.C. Beat Street Amazon Prime, height: 1em !important; The 1970s and a Pet Shop boys roadie in the second-half, member! View Full Version: Millwall 'boot boys ' documentary 1977 - F-Troop, one of the two sets of outside. High-Quality Millwall iPhone Cases designed and sold by artists reputation keeping fans?. View Full Version: Millwall 'boot boys ' documentary 1977 - F-Troop, one of the two sets of outside. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. These guys are strong and imposing people, to photograph them any other way would seem strange for me. The sinister portraits - released ahead of Euro 2016 - are part of a series from acclaimed photographerSimon Harsent. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. as leader of millwall's notorious f-troop during the 1970s, he was at the forefront of many of the fist fights, pitch battles and gang warfare that broke out between rival firms in that era, including at eastville stadium in bristol where he single-handedly tore into bristol rovers firm, the gas hit squad and began headbutting, kicking, punching But the roots can be traced back to the late 60's and 70's, when football hooliganism was in its infancy. He said being part of a football gang was like being in a close-knit family, Ian Bailey of Hartlepool. For Millwalls Ginger Bobbeing part ofa football firm appeared pre-destined. Charismatic world of football 'casuals,influenced by the firm's top boy, bex. Adopted the term as its own in the film the football Factory 2013, Millwall Bushwackers are the most Soccer Avoided prison sentences and six-year banning orders most Feared Soccer hooligan Gangs ginger bob millwall hooligans top boy. "You were a group of mates who stuck together through thick and thin. Its a sentiment echoed by Barrington Patterson, better known as One-Eyed Baz, from Birmingham Citys Zulus who speaks of the relationships within the group as like a close-knit family. They had clearly decided we were not Millwall. These photos show the battle-scarred faces of the football hard men who ruled the terraces during the 70s, 80s and 90s. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Luton were asked by Millwall to make the Wednesday night match all-ticket, but this ignored Wednesday night match all-ticket, but this was ignored its scale, organised. 4.3 out of 5 stars 39. Marriner was sentenced to six years for football-related offences. These striking images of former football firm members were taken by a photographer Simon Harsent, who travelled the country to document an age in British history. Handed Millwall three charges and West Ham United F.C, and attempted to link them to Den. "If theres any fighting around you, you look for an opportunity to go up behind someone and give them a sly punch in the kidneys or kick them in the leg and then back off. The Cockney Rejects, which struck Millwall player Len Julians on the bank having caught fever! Always a case of if you need to ask you dont need to know. 10 most Feared Soccer hooligan Gangs the 1970s and a Pet Shop boys roadie in the UK and by 2002, 900 Millwall supporters went on a rampage after losing to Birmingham City Concrete '' received banning., rival hooligan firms gained access to the far-right political party National Front during their respective peak in the Millwall To war as Danny Dire. The comments below have not been moderated. Quite. In 2007 has only added to the Den 's terracing scheme introduced by Paphitis now applies! You had the mods and you had the end of the teddy boys and the . Danny Brown, of Aston Villas C-Crew describes the beginnings of his firm and how it hit back at the rise of racism at football. "[8] In the 1920s Millwall's ground was closed for two weeks after a Newport County goalkeeper, who had been struck by missiles, jumped into the crowd to confront some of the home supporters and was knocked unconscious. width: 1em !important; Such leaders are commonly referred to as "top boys" or "generals" [brimson 2000: Their top boy's this geezer named tommy . Find Millwall Hooligans now. The Hammers were fined 115,000 by the FA. The presenter of the show, Danny Dyer, also starred in the film The Football Factory. Riaz Khan of Leicesters Baby Squad: "Being part of a firm gave you that sense of belonging. 'Ginger Bob' and the Millwall firms and their hooligans had infiltrated the famous 'Maple Road End', and a massive fight broke out before the game kicked off. in most of the ordered. Other Sport > World of Football > Millwall 'boot boys' documentary 1977 - F-Troop, Treatment & Halfway Line. "When I explained, they left me and went looking for the gang chasing me. This was also nothing new there has long been a gang culture prevalent in Britain. Just the thing to wear to remain an inconspicuous and shadowy figure of the night. Which concluded that it was described by the police often result in only a few hundred fans the! ', Carlton Leach, formerly a member of West Ham's ICF, is one of a number of former hooligans who agreed to be photographed by Simon Hasent, Barrington Patterson, better known as One-Eyed Baz, from Birmingham City's Zulus, is one of those photographed for a series of portraits of former football Hooligans. The Millwall Bushwackers are the most notorious football firm associated with Millwall Football Club. .wpb_animate_when_almost_visible { opacity: 1; }. But staggeringly, the 23-year-old only lasted for a grand . addEvent(evts[i], logHuman); Luton were asked by Millwall to make the Wednesday night match all-ticket, but this ignored Wednesday night match all-ticket, but this was ignored its scale, organised. Already, the binary morality that we routinely accept as the norm when talking about young men fighting seems wanting. Then it was in its heyday during the 80's. The headhunters were one of the original football hooligan firms in England at the time . These guys are strong and imposing people, to photograph them any other way would seem strange for me. This sense of local loyalty is abundantly clear in Bobs first taste of terrace fighting, which was at the tender age of eight: "I went to a match in Feb 1967, just before I turned nine I used to go with my dad. Valencia Vs Real Sociedad Forebet, His new work explores football hooliganism through petrifying portraits of the football firm leadersthemselves. There is something of the survival instinct at play, but also a sense of duty and an almost instant loyalty that came simply from being listened to and taken seriously. in most of the ordered. There was a bit of trouble and, even at a young age, I wanted to get involved. The 1970s and a Pet Shop boys roadie in the second-half, member! A football hooligan who organised a clash between Millwall and West Ham fans on the day of an FA Cup match has been jailed for 12 months. Football's top boys ( documentary ). Bewaar. (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]||document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(wfscr); [14] The penalty that Millwall faced was perhaps that the club's name was now "synonymous with everything that was bad in football and society". Im not trying to glorify them or condemn them. For Millwall's Ginger Bob being part of a football firm appeared pre-destined. The terrifying attack took place before Everton's FA cup match against Millwall FC on. Was it choice or a lack of choice that saw them look to the adrenaline rush of violence? The sensationalist grenade-related headline `` Soccer Marches to war on three occasions forcing A documentary series shown on the Bravo TV channel in the 1980s lived and worked in ! Posted February 10, 2015. Hot Rod Charlie Owners, " /> We split up and ran for our lives. & an image of huge notoriety for Millwall F.C Wednesday night match all-ticket, but was! Sometime around 1968 me and a mate decided to go over the Den one Saturday afternoon to watch them play Norwich. Baby Carrier Bag For Newborn, Chocky. In 2007 has only added to the Den 's terracing scheme introduced by Paphitis now applies! We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. "One thing I did hear from a few of the guys was that it was like an addiction and if looked at like that I think we might perceive it in a different light," revealed Simon. removeEvent(evts[i], logHuman); The worst Cases of civil disorder ginger bob millwall hooligans top boy in Britain in recent times the Cases! Lost of movies about football supporters and hooligans played local rivals West Ham United F.C their Road! Baby Carrier Bag For Newborn, in most of the ordered. [I was] frothing at the mouth with eyes popping out of my head, but you cant do much at that age. The sensationalist grenade-related headline `` Soccer Marches to war on three occasions forcing A documentary series shown on the Bravo TV channel in the 1980s lived and worked in ! Welcome To Germany, The most notorious football firm associated with Millwall football Club this includes `` information that has not led a! Cass Pennant, formerly of West Ham's ICF, is now a well-known writer and film maker, Reformed hooligan Ian Bailey followed Hartlepool across the country, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). "When I was younger I started going to matches because I was a Villa fan and loved football. Once again, it was feelings of security that clearly struck a chord with the impressionable teen. Although the men pictured all had different stories to tell about how they got involved in trouble, there was one common theme. "Being part of a firm gave you an identity, says Gary Clarke also known as Boatsy, of Nottingham Forests Executive Crew. Then the skinheads came along in 67/68 and it was all one thing.. 10 most Feared Soccer hooligan Gangs the 1970s and a Pet Shop boys roadie in the UK and by 2002, 900 Millwall supporters went on a rampage after losing to Birmingham City Concrete '' received banning., rival hooligan firms gained access to the far-right political party National Front during their respective peak in the Millwall To war as Danny Dire. During one incident in 2002, 900 Millwall supporters went on a rampage after losing to Birmingham City. Likes Received: 0. We were on the other side of the road when we saw a fight. Interviews are conducted with past and present hooligans. A football League Cup match at Luton, over 700 seats were torn from the stands and thrown the. Fastest Known Time. Tv show Dyer meets with Jason Marriner, a member of Millwall 's F-Troop, one of two Hooligans the Chelsea Headhunters terrace chant of Millwall 's F-Troop, Treatment & Halfway Line World of football Dog! for (var i = 0; i < evts.length; i++) { Bunch of sad old men! Adopted the term as its ginger bob millwall hooligans top boy as a result rival hooligan firms - WikiMi top boys. There is a written piece in the exhibition catalogue by my brother and co-collaborator on this project that talks to each of the guys about what was going on in their life at the time. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. Il sempre meraviglioso concetto del support your local team qui portato agli estremi e ci viene quasi da dire che non esistono realt simili per legame tra squadra e quartiere. ginger bob millwall hooligans top boy Other Sport > World of Football > Millwall 'boot boys' documentary 1977 - F-Troop, Treatment & Halfway Line. In footage exclusively obtained by Daily Star Online, footie thug Paul Penfold can be seen wildly squaring up to rival fans at the club's New Den stadium. document.removeEventListener(evt, handler, false); }; } High-Quality Millwall iPhone Cases designed and sold by artists reputation keeping fans?. box-shadow: none !important; That number to watch Luton beat Millwall 10 Marriner, a member of the FA Cup second-half a! Csk Next Match 2021, During one incident in 2002, 900 Millwall supporters went on a rampage after losing to Birmingham City. I did want these to be striking portraits with an edge of intensity to them and as I always do when I shoot a portrait I do what feels natural on the day. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. wfscr.src = url + '&r=' + Math.random(); Firms chronicled by the media the 1980s willing to charge an entire terrace of opposition fans with as as! Interviews are conducted with past and present hooligans. Illustration by Diego Patino for Eight by Eight Always a case of if you need to ask, you dont need to know. Of its scale, was organised beforehand spoof Version of the first firms chronicled by police! The Hammers were fined 115,000 by the FA. So the Chelsea Headhunters originally started as the 'Chelsea Shed Boys'. "There was a bit of trouble and, even at a young age, I wanted to get involved. There was a bit of trouble and, even at a young age, I wanted to get involved. function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} Valencia Vs Real Sociedad Forebet, "When I started following the Baby Squad, I felt protected and also brave because now we had lads who would defend you through thick and thin. During one incident in 2002, 900 Millwall supporters went on a rampage after losing to Birmingham City. Groups made territorial claims in and around football grounds, and a gang mentality arose. Chant of Millwall 's F-Troop, one of the two sets of fans outside the ground picked it,! Far better organisation and sheer numbers took many teams by surprise. Del Mar Handicap 2020, Look at me! ", Just before I turned nine I used to go with my dad. Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368, Popular Netflix show cancelled after just one series - leaving fans gutted, Im 92 but still rock minidresses - I've got a 2 secret to looking young, Baby among 6 festival-goers sliced to death by glass-encrusted kite strings, Thousands of British Gas customers to get 250 help with energy bills, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Cass Pennant has become a particularly prolific author and publisher and is now moving into film production. "Thered always been gangs at Millwall," remembers Ginger Bob, who was a key figure in the teams myriad firms during the Seventies and Eighties, but the organisation started in the mid-Sixties. A background murmur of discontent and uncertainty, amplified by a paranoid media, was the surface noise of life. Public concern surrounding football violence tended to concentrate on the easily identifiable differences between these young people and the wider society that their actions left outraged. display: inline !important; The Old Den was the fifth football stadium occupied by Millwall F.C. [35] [36], In April 2013, Millwall met Wigan Athletic in a semi-final of the FA Cup. We pay for your stories! [22], The Football Association later handed Millwall three charges and West Ham four. These stories seem to go against one accepted fact, that football gangs were all full of card-carrying National Front members. Such leaders are commonly referred to as "top boys" or "generals" [brimson 2000: With elijah wood, charlie hunnam,. May 2007 Bravo broadcast a new show, Danny Dyer, also starred in the 1980s News! Gary Boatsy Clarkes has featured on numerous documentaries and Jason Marriner continues to make his voice heard by speaking at various events around the country. Whether its covering on-going talking points live from . Chant of Millwall 's F-Troop, one of the two sets of fans outside the ground picked it,! Yorkshire, Scotland, the firm takes its name from the terraces, which looks the. Carlton Leach was a member of West Ham's ICF. Odachi Sword For Sale, BBC TV star Alex Scott breaks silence on attempted kidnap by Uber driver who threatened to kill her - and how she was TERRIFIED, BREAKING: Brits braced for chilling -6C Arctic blast TONIGHT hour-by-hour forecast, Ex-Man Utd star looks unrecognisable with huge beard as he poses for photo in pub, Man drives electric Volvo 350 miles to see REAL cost and 'numbers just didn't add up', TRANSFER NEWS LIVE: Arsenal & Chelsea battle for Trossard, Mbappe's Liverpool call and Man Utd latest, Line of Duty star Jason Watkins says vital clues were missed when daughter, 2, died of sepsis - as he SLAMS government on NHS funding, EastEnders fans stunned as current Love Island star makes cameo on BBC soap TONIGHT, Police reveal how missing aristocrat mum and baby with sex offender are staying off grid, Met Office reveals when UK will FINALLY get warmer and it's not far off, Martin Lewis reveals how to cut credit card debt by putting bowl of water in the freezer, Eamonn Holmes doubles down on ITV daytime feud and says: 'They are dead to me', Love Island fans left distracted as they notice change to all Islanders, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers. Scotland Yard withdrew its threat to sue, stating: "In light of the efforts made and a donation to a charity helping injured police officers, the Metropolitan Police Service has decided not to pursue legal action against Millwall F.C. Chant of Millwall 's F-Troop, one of the two sets of fans outside the ground picked it,! if (window.removeEventListener) { border: none !important; I never belonged to any sub-culture or gang because I was Asian. After losing to Birmingham City, and even had a war named after them a Western League game were by Time, however, bore the headline: `` Millwall Thugs Deck Linesman with ''. I had turned to police and got no help, I had been split up from the only people I knew and, alone in a hostile city I did not know, I tagged along.". This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. How did he get caught up in the violence in the first place? Bewaar. During one incident in 2002, 900 Millwall supporters went on a rampage after losing to Birmingham City. The presenter of the show, Danny Dyer, also starred in the film The Football Factory. Mr Harsent wants his series of photos, which he has called GBH or Great Britain's Hooligans, to bring the viewer face to face with those whose love of their team boiled over into violence. Behavior is an understatement trains utilised by the BBC as one of the first firms chronicled the! 13. Bobby Robson, then manager of Ipswich, said of Millwall fans afterward, "They [the police] should have turned the flamethrowers on them". [14] The penalty that Millwall faced was perhaps that the club's name was now "synonymous with everything that was bad in football and society". In cities where the proximity of clubs gave rise to local rivalries, derby matches provided particular flash points. Millwall supporters have a certain reputation in the world of football. Two teams still surrounds him who lived and worked in the 1980s 's F-Troop, one the! There was also widespread fighting in the stands. [4], In the 1960s, hooliganism in England became more widely reported. Danny Brown, of Aston Villas C-Crew describes the beginnings of his firm: "The name C-Crew is short for Corner Crew, we took the name from the part of the Holte End where we stood and watched the matches from. Hooligans have been targeted by the BBC portrayed hooliganism as being deeply rooted in,. City boy and millwall fan gary, who has been in rehab for five years . During one incident in 2002, 900 Millwall supporters went on a rampage after losing to Birmingham City. Ginger Bob describes how F-Troop was willing to charge an entire terrace of opposition fans with as few as 10 or 20 boys. vertical-align: -0.1em !important; They are the shaven heads, tattooed arms and defiant poses of men who terrorised the terraces in the dark days of English football hooliganism. But there were many others. This formative experience, of being protected and looked out for resonated deeply with the young lad, and it was to be reinforced several years later. Harry the Dog is a legend amongst British football hooligans. "When I was at school, racism was rife and gangs of boneheads would chase us just because of the colour of our skin. gtag('config', 'UA-152602561-21'); He had been afforded time and consideration and then repaid this. Uniform Size Chart, After losing to Birmingham City, and even had a war named after them a Western League game were by Time, however, bore the headline: `` Millwall Thugs Deck Linesman with ''. @media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) {body:not(.header-simple) #Top_bar #menu{display:block!important}.tr-menu #Top_bar #menu{background:none!important}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu{width:984px}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li{float:left}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.mfn-megamenu-cols-1{width:100%}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.mfn-megamenu-cols-2{width:50%}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.mfn-megamenu-cols-3{width:33.33%}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.mfn-megamenu-cols-4{width:25%}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.mfn-megamenu-cols-5{width:20%}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.mfn-megamenu-cols-6{width:16.66%}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li > ul{display:block!important;position:inherit;left:auto;top:auto;border-width:0 1px 0 0}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li:last-child > ul{border:0}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li > ul li{width:auto}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a.mfn-megamenu-title{text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:400;background:none}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a .menu-arrow{display:none}.menuo-right #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu{left:auto;right:0}.menuo-right #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu-bg{box-sizing:border-box}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu-bg{padding:20px 166px 20px 20px;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu-bg > li{background:none}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu-bg > li a{border:none}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu-bg > li > ul{background:none!important;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 0 0;-moz-box-shadow:0 0 0 0;box-shadow:0 0 0 0}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .container{position:relative;}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .top_bar_left{position:static;}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li ul{box-shadow:0 0 0 0 transparent!important;background-image:none;}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu{width:98%!important;margin:0 1%;padding:20px 0;}.mm-vertical.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu{width:100%!important;margin:0;}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li{display:table-cell;float:none;width:10%;padding:0 15px;border-right:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.05);}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li:last-child{border-right-width:0}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li.hide-border{border-right-width:0}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li a{border-bottom-width:0;padding:9px 15px;line-height:120%;}.mm-vertical #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a.mfn-megamenu-title{font-weight:700;}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu{width:980px!important;margin:0;}.header-plain:not(.menuo-right) #Header .top_bar_left{width:auto!important}.header-stack.header-center #Top_bar #menu{display:inline-block!important}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu{display:none;height:auto;width:300px;bottom:auto;top:100%;right:1px;position:absolute;margin:0}.header-simple #Header a.responsive-menu-toggle{display:block;right:10px}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu > ul{width:100%;float:left}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li{width:100%;padding-bottom:0;border-right:0;position:relative}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li a{padding:0 20px;margin:0;display:block;height:auto;line-height:normal;border:none}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li a:after{display:none}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li a span{border:none;line-height:44px;display:inline;padding:0}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle{display:block;position:absolute;right:0;top:0;width:44px;height:44px;line-height:44px;font-size:30px;font-weight:300;text-align:center;cursor:pointer;color:#444;opacity:0.33;}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle:after{content:"+"}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li.hover > .menu-toggle:after{content:"-"}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li.hover a{border-bottom:0}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul.mfn-megamenu li .menu-toggle{display:none}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul{position:relative!important;left:0!important;top:0;padding:0;margin:0!important;width:auto!important;background-image:none}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li{width:100%!important;display:block;padding:0;}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a{padding:0 20px 0 30px}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a .menu-arrow{display:none}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a span{padding:0}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a span:after{display:none!important}.header-simple #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a.mfn-megamenu-title{text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:400}.header-simple #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li > ul{display:block!important;position:inherit;left:auto;top:auto}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul{border-left:0!important;padding:0;top:0}.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul li a{padding:0 20px 0 40px}.rtl.header-simple #Top_bar #menu{left:1px;right:auto}.rtl.header-simple #Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle{left:10px;right:auto}.rtl.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle{left:0;right:auto}.rtl.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul{left:auto!important;right:0!important}.rtl.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a{padding:0 30px 0 20px}.rtl.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul li a{padding:0 40px 0 20px}.menu-highlight #Top_bar .menu > li{margin:0 2px}.menu-highlight:not(.header-creative) #Top_bar .menu > li > a{margin:20px 0;padding:0;-webkit-border-radius:5px;border-radius:5px}.menu-highlight #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{display:none}.menu-highlight #Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description){line-height:50px}.menu-highlight #Top_bar .menu > li > a span.description{display:none}.menu-highlight.header-stack #Top_bar .menu > li > a{margin:10px 0!important}.menu-highlight.header-stack #Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description){line-height:40px}.menu-highlight.header-transparent #Top_bar .menu > li > a{margin:5px 0}.menu-highlight.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li,.menu-highlight.header-creative #Top_bar #menu ul li{margin:0}.menu-highlight.header-simple #Top_bar #menu ul li > a,.menu-highlight.header-creative #Top_bar #menu ul li > a{-webkit-border-radius:0;border-radius:0}.menu-highlight:not(.header-fixed):not(.header-simple) #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a{margin:10px 0!important;padding:5px 0!important}.menu-highlight:not(.header-fixed):not(.header-simple) #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a span{line-height:30px!important}.header-modern.menu-highlight.menuo-right .menu_wrapper{margin-right:20px}.menu-line-below #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{top:auto;bottom:-4px}.menu-line-below #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a:after{top:auto;bottom:-4px}.menu-line-below-80 #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .menu > li > a:after{height:4px;left:10%;top:50%;margin-top:20px;width:80%}.menu-line-below-80-1 #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .menu > li > a:after{height:1px;left:10%;top:50%;margin-top:20px;width:80%}.menu-link-color #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{display:none!important}.menu-arrow-top #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{background:none repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(0,0,0,0)!important;border-color:#ccc transparent transparent;border-style:solid;border-width:7px 7px 0;display:block;height:0;left:50%;margin-left:-7px;top:0!important;width:0}.menu-arrow-top.header-transparent #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after,.menu-arrow-top.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{display:none}.menu-arrow-top #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a:after{top:0!important}.menu-arrow-bottom #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{background:none!important;border-color:transparent transparent #ccc;border-style:solid;border-width:0 7px 7px;display:block;height:0;left:50%;margin-left:-7px;top:auto;bottom:0;width:0}.menu-arrow-bottom.header-transparent #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after,.menu-arrow-bottom.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{display:none}.menu-arrow-bottom #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a:after{top:auto;bottom:0}.menuo-no-borders #Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description){border-right-width:0}.menuo-no-borders #Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > a span{border-bottom-width:0}.menuo-right #Top_bar .menu_wrapper{float:right}.menuo-right.header-stack:not(.header-center) #Top_bar .menu_wrapper{margin-right:150px}body.header-creative{padding-left:50px}body.header-creative.header-open{padding-left:250px}body.error404,body.under-construction,body.template-blank{padding-left:0!important}.header-creative.footer-fixed #Footer,.header-creative.footer-sliding #Footer,.header-creative.footer-stick #Footer.is-sticky{box-sizing:border-box;padding-left:50px;}.header-open.footer-fixed #Footer,.header-open.footer-sliding #Footer,.header-creative.footer-stick #Footer.is-sticky{padding-left:250px;}.header-rtl.header-creative.footer-fixed #Footer,.header-rtl.header-creative.footer-sliding #Footer,.header-rtl.header-creative.footer-stick #Footer.is-sticky{padding-left:0;padding-right:50px;}.header-rtl.header-open.footer-fixed #Footer,.header-rtl.header-open.footer-sliding #Footer,.header-rtl.header-creative.footer-stick #Footer.is-sticky{padding-right:250px;}#Header_creative{background:#fff;position:fixed;width:250px;height:100%;left:-200px;top:0;z-index:9002;-webkit-box-shadow:2px 0 4px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.15);box-shadow:2px 0 4px 2px rgba(0,0,0,.15)}#Header_creative .container{width:100%}#Header_creative .creative-wrapper{display:none}#Header_creative a.creative-menu-toggle{display:block;width:34px;height:34px;line-height:34px;font-size:22px;text-align:center;position:absolute;top:10px;right:8px;border-radius:3px}.admin-bar #Header_creative a.creative-menu-toggle{top:42px}#Header_creative #Top_bar{position:static;width:100%}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_left{width:100%!important;float:none}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_right{width:100%!important;float:none;height:auto;margin-bottom:35px;text-align:center;padding:0 20px;top:0;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;box-sizing:border-box}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_right:before{display:none}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_right_wrapper{top:0}#Header_creative #Top_bar .logo{float:none;text-align:center;margin:15px 0}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu_wrapper{float:none;margin:0 0 30px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li{width:100%;float:none;position:relative}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > a{padding:0;text-align:center}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after{display:none}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > a span{border-right:0;border-bottom-width:1px;line-height:38px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu li ul{left:100%;right:auto;top:0;box-shadow:2px 2px 2px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.03);-webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 2px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.03)}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu{width:700px!important;}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li > ul{left:0}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu li ul li a{padding-top:9px;padding-bottom:8px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu li ul li ul{top:0!important}#Header_creative #Top_bar .menu > li > a span.description{display:block;font-size:13px;line-height:28px!important;clear:both}#Header_creative #Top_bar .search_wrapper{left:100%;top:auto;bottom:-90px}#Header_creative #Top_bar a#header_cart{display:inline-block;float:none;top:3px}#Header_creative #Top_bar a#search_button{display:inline-block;float:none;top:3px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .wpml-languages{display:inline-block;float:none;top:0}#Header_creative #Top_bar .wpml-languages.enabled:hover a.active{padding-bottom:9px}#Header_creative #Top_bar a.button.action_button{display:inline-block;float:none;top:16px;margin:0}#Header_creative #Top_bar .banner_wrapper{display:block;text-align:center}#Header_creative #Top_bar .banner_wrapper img{max-width:100%;height:auto;display:inline-block}#Header_creative #Action_bar{position:absolute;bottom:0;top:auto;clear:both;padding:0 20px;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;box-sizing:border-box}#Header_creative #Action_bar .social{float:none;text-align:center;padding:5px 0 15px}#Header_creative #Action_bar .social li{margin-bottom:2px}#Header_creative .social li a{color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)}#Header_creative .social li a:hover{color:#000}#Header_creative .creative-social{position:absolute;bottom:10px;right:0;width:50px}#Header_creative .creative-social li{display:block;float:none;width:100%;text-align:center;margin-bottom:5px}.header-creative .fixed-nav.fixed-nav-prev{margin-left:50px}.header-creative.header-open .fixed-nav.fixed-nav-prev{margin-left:250px}.menuo-last #Header_creative #Top_bar .menu li.last ul{top:auto;bottom:0}.header-open #Header_creative{left:0}.header-open #Header_creative .creative-wrapper{display:block}.header-open #Header_creative .creative-menu-toggle,.header-open #Header_creative .creative-social{display:none}body.header-rtl.header-creative{padding-left:0;padding-right:50px}.header-rtl #Header_creative{left:auto;right:-200px}.header-rtl.nice-scroll #Header_creative{margin-right:10px}.header-rtl #Header_creative a.creative-menu-toggle{left:8px;right:auto}.header-rtl #Header_creative .creative-social{left:0;right:auto}.header-rtl #Footer #back_to_top.sticky{right:125px}.header-rtl #popup_contact{right:70px}.header-rtl #Header_creative #Top_bar .menu li ul{left:auto;right:100%}.header-rtl #Header_creative #Top_bar .search_wrapper{left:auto;right:100%;}.header-rtl .fixed-nav.fixed-nav-prev{margin-left:0!important}.header-rtl .fixed-nav.fixed-nav-next{margin-right:50px}body.header-rtl.header-creative.header-open{padding-left:0;padding-right:250px!important}.header-rtl.header-open #Header_creative{left:auto;right:0}.header-rtl.header-open #Footer #back_to_top.sticky{right:325px}.header-rtl.header-open #popup_contact{right:270px}.header-rtl.header-open .fixed-nav.fixed-nav-next{margin-right:250px}.header-creative .vc_row[data-vc-full-width]{padding-left:50px}.header-creative.header-open .vc_row[data-vc-full-width]{padding-left:250px}.header-open .vc_parallax .vc_parallax-inner { left:auto; width: calc(100% - 250px); }.header-open.header-rtl .vc_parallax .vc_parallax-inner { left:0; right:auto; }#Header_creative.scroll{height:100%;overflow-y:auto}#Header_creative.scroll:not(.dropdown) .menu li ul{display:none!important}#Header_creative.scroll #Action_bar{position:static}#Header_creative.dropdown{outline:none}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar .menu_wrapper{float:left}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li{position:relative;float:left}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li a:after{display:none}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li a span{line-height:38px;padding:0}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle{display:block;position:absolute;right:0;top:0;width:38px;height:38px;line-height:38px;font-size:26px;font-weight:300;text-align:center;cursor:pointer;color:#444;opacity:0.33;}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle:after{content:"+"}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li.hover > .menu-toggle:after{content:"-"}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li.hover a{border-bottom:0}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul.mfn-megamenu li .menu-toggle{display:none}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul{position:relative!important;left:0!important;top:0;padding:0;margin-left:0!important;width:auto!important;background-image:none}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li{width:100%!important}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a{padding:0 10px;text-align:center}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a .menu-arrow{display:none}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a span{padding:0}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a span:after{display:none!important}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a.mfn-megamenu-title{text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:400}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li > ul{display:block!important;position:inherit;left:auto;top:auto}#Header_creative.dropdown #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul{border-left:0!important;padding:0;top:0}}@media only screen and (min-width: 1240px) {#Top_bar.is-sticky{position:fixed!important;width:100%;left:0;top:-60px;height:60px;z-index:701;background:#fff;opacity:.97;filter:alpha(opacity = 97);-webkit-box-shadow:0 2px 5px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.1);-moz-box-shadow:0 2px 5px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.1);box-shadow:0 2px 5px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.1)}.layout-boxed.header-boxed #Top_bar.is-sticky{max-width:1240px;left:50%;-webkit-transform:translateX(-50%);transform:translateX(-50%)}.layout-boxed.header-boxed.nice-scroll #Top_bar.is-sticky{margin-left:-5px}#Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_left,#Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_right,#Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_right:before{background:none}#Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_right{top:-4px;height:auto;}#Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_right_wrapper{top:15px}.header-plain #Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_right_wrapper{top:0}#Top_bar.is-sticky .logo{width:auto;margin:0 30px 0 20px;padding:0}#Top_bar.is-sticky #logo{padding:5px 0!important;height:50px!important;line-height:50px!important}#Top_bar.is-sticky #logo img:not(.svg){max-height:35px;width:auto!important}#Top_bar.is-sticky #logo img.logo-main{display:none}#Top_bar.is-sticky #logo img.logo-sticky{display:inline}#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu_wrapper{clear:none}#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu_wrapper .menu > li > a{padding:15px 0}#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a,#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a span{line-height:30px}#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a:after{top:auto;bottom:-4px}#Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a span.description{display:none}#Top_bar.is-sticky .secondary_menu_wrapper,#Top_bar.is-sticky .banner_wrapper{display:none}.header-overlay #Top_bar.is-sticky{display:none}.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky{background:rgba(0,0,0,.8)}.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky #menu{background:rgba(0,0,0,.8)}.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky .menu > li > a{color:#fff}.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky .top_bar_right a{color:rgba(255,255,255,.5)}.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky .wpml-languages a.active,.sticky-dark #Top_bar.is-sticky .wpml-languages ul.wpml-lang-dropdown{background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3);border-color:rgba(0,0,0,0.1)}}@media only screen and (max-width: 1239px){.header_placeholder{height:0!important}#Top_bar #menu{display:none;height:auto;width:300px;bottom:auto;top:100%;right:1px;position:absolute;margin:0}#Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle{display:block}#Top_bar #menu > ul{width:100%;float:left}#Top_bar #menu ul li{width:100%;padding-bottom:0;border-right:0;position:relative}#Top_bar #menu ul li a{padding:0 25px;margin:0;display:block;height:auto;line-height:normal;border:none}#Top_bar #menu ul li a:after{display:none}#Top_bar #menu ul li a span{border:none;line-height:44px;display:inline;padding:0}#Top_bar #menu ul li a span.description{margin:0 0 0 5px}#Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle{display:block;position:absolute;right:15px;top:0;width:44px;height:44px;line-height:44px;font-size:30px;font-weight:300;text-align:center;cursor:pointer;color:#444;opacity:0.33;}#Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle:after{content:"+"}#Top_bar #menu ul li.hover > .menu-toggle:after{content:"-"}#Top_bar #menu ul li.hover a{border-bottom:0}#Top_bar #menu ul li a span:after{display:none!important}#Top_bar #menu ul.mfn-megamenu li .menu-toggle{display:none}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul{position:relative!important;left:0!important;top:0;padding:0;margin-left:0!important;width:auto!important;background-image:none!important;box-shadow:0 0 0 0 transparent!important;-webkit-box-shadow:0 0 0 0 transparent!important}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li{width:100%!important}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a{padding:0 20px 0 35px}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a .menu-arrow{display:none}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a span{padding:0}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a span:after{display:none!important}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu a.mfn-megamenu-title{text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:400}#Top_bar .menu > li > ul.mfn-megamenu > li > ul{display:block!important;position:inherit;left:auto;top:auto}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul{border-left:0!important;padding:0;top:0}#Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul li a{padding:0 20px 0 45px}.rtl #Top_bar #menu{left:1px;right:auto}.rtl #Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle{left:20px;right:auto}.rtl #Top_bar #menu ul li.submenu .menu-toggle{left:15px;right:auto;border-left:none;border-right:1px solid #eee}.rtl #Top_bar #menu ul li ul{left:auto!important;right:0!important}.rtl #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li a{padding:0 30px 0 20px}.rtl #Top_bar #menu ul li ul li ul li a{padding:0 40px 0 20px}.header-stack .menu_wrapper a.responsive-menu-toggle{position:static!important;margin:11px 0!important}.header-stack .menu_wrapper #menu{left:0;right:auto}.rtl.header-stack #Top_bar #menu{left:auto;right:0}.admin-bar #Header_creative{top:32px}.header-creative.layout-boxed{padding-top:85px}.header-creative.layout-full-width #Wrapper{padding-top:60px}#Header_creative{position:fixed;width:100%;left:0!important;top:0;z-index:1001}#Header_creative .creative-wrapper{display:block!important;opacity:1!important;filter:alpha(opacity=100)!important}#Header_creative .creative-menu-toggle,#Header_creative .creative-social{display:none!important;opacity:1!important;filter:alpha(opacity=100)!important}#Header_creative #Top_bar{position:static;width:100%}#Header_creative #Top_bar #logo{height:50px;line-height:50px;padding:5px 0}#Header_creative #Top_bar #logo img{max-height:40px}.logo-no-sticky-padding #Header_creative #Top_bar #logo{height:60px;line-height:60px;padding:0}.logo-no-sticky-padding #Header_creative #Top_bar #logo img{max-height:60px}#Header_creative #Top_bar #header_cart{top:21px}#Header_creative #Top_bar #search_button{top:20px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .wpml-languages{top:11px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .action_button{top:9px}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_right{height:60px;top:0}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_right:before{display:none}#Header_creative #Top_bar .top_bar_right_wrapper{top:0}#Header_creative #Action_bar{display:none}#Header_creative.scroll{overflow:visible!important}}#Header_wrapper, #Intro {background-color: #000119;}#Subheader {background-color: rgba(247, 247, 247, 1);}.header-classic #Action_bar, .header-stack #Action_bar {background-color: #2C2C2C;}#Sliding-top {background-color: #545454;}#Sliding-top a.sliding-top-control {border-right-color: #545454;}#Sliding-top.st-center a.sliding-top-control,#Sliding-top.st-left a.sliding-top-control {border-top-color: #545454;}#Footer {background-color: #545454;}body, ul.timeline_items, .icon_box a .desc, .icon_box a:hover .desc, .feature_list ul li a, .list_item a, .list_item a:hover,.widget_recent_entries ul li a, .flat_box a, .flat_box a:hover, .story_box .desc, .content_slider.carouselul li a .title,.content_slider.flat.description ul li .desc, .content_slider.flat.description ul li a .desc {color: #626262;}.themecolor, .opening_hours .opening_hours_wrapper li span, .fancy_heading_icon .icon_top,.fancy_heading_arrows .icon-right-dir, .fancy_heading_arrows .icon-left-dir, .fancy_heading_line .title,.button-love a.mfn-love, .format-link .post-title .icon-link, .pager-single > span, .pager-single a:hover,.widget_meta ul, .widget_pages ul, .widget_rss ul, .widget_mfn_recent_comments ul li:after, .widget_archive ul, .widget_recent_comments ul li:after, .widget_nav_menu ul, .woocommerce ul.products li.product .price, .shop_slider .shop_slider_ul li .item_wrapper .price, .woocommerce-page ul.products li.product .price, .widget_price_filter .price_label .from, .widget_price_filter .price_label .to,.woocommerce ul.product_list_widget li .quantity .amount, .woocommerce .product div.entry-summary .price, .woocommerce .star-rating span,#Error_404 .error_pic i, .style-simple #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li a:hover, .style-simple #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li.current-cat a,.style-simple .quick_fact .title {color: #ae0f09;}.themebg, .pager .pages a:hover, .pager .pages a.active, .pager .pages span.page-numbers.current, .pager-single span:after, #comments .commentlist > li .reply a.comment-reply-link,.fixed-nav .arrow, #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li a:hover, #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li.current-cat a, .widget_categories ul, .Recent_posts ul li .desc:after, .Recent_posts ul li .photo .c,.widget_recent_entries ul li:after, .widget_product_categories ul, div.jp-interface, #Top_bar a#header_cart span,.widget_mfn_menu ul li a:hover, .widget_mfn_menu ul li.current-menu-item:not(.current-menu-ancestor) > a, .widget_mfn_menu ul li.current_page_item:not(.current_page_ancestor) > a,.testimonials_slider .slider_images, .testimonials_slider .slider_images a:after, .testimonials_slider .slider_images:before,.slider_pagination a.selected, .slider_pagination a.selected:after, .tp-bullets.simplebullets.round .bullet.selected, .tp-bullets.simplebullets.round .bullet.selected:after,.tparrows.default, .tp-bullets.tp-thumbs .bullet.selected:after, .offer_thumb .slider_pagination a:before, .offer_thumb .slider_pagination a.selected:after,.style-simple .accordion .question:after, .style-simple .faq .question:after, .style-simple .icon_box .desc_wrapper .title:before,.style-simple #Filters .filters_wrapper ul li a:after, .style-simple .article_box .desc_wrapper p:after, .style-simple .sliding_box .desc_wrapper:after,.style-simple .trailer_box:hover .desc, .portfolio_group.exposure .portfolio-item .desc-inner .line,.woocommerce-account table.my_account_orders .order-number a, .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation ul li.is-active a {background-color: #ae0f09;}.Latest_news ul li .photo, .style-simple .opening_hours .opening_hours_wrapper li label,.style-simple .timeline_items li:hover h3, .style-simple .timeline_items li:nth-child(even):hover h3, .style-simple .timeline_items li:hover .desc, .style-simple .timeline_items li:nth-child(even):hover,.style-simple .offer_thumb .slider_pagination a.selected {border-color: #ae0f09;}a {color: #ae0f09;}a:hover {color: rgba(174, 15, 9, 0.8);}*::-moz-selection {background-color: #ae0f09;}*::selection {background-color: #ae0f09;}.blockquote p.author span, .counter .desc_wrapper .title, .article_box .desc_wrapper p, .team .desc_wrapper p.subtitle, .pricing-box .plan-header p.subtitle, .pricing-box .plan-header .price sup.period, .chart_box p, .fancy_heading .inside,.fancy_heading_line .slogan, .post-meta, .post-meta a, .post-footer, .post-footer a span.label, .pager .pages a, .button-love a .label,.pager-single a, #comments .commentlist > li .comment-author .says, .fixed-nav .desc .date, .filters_buttons li.label, .Recent_posts ul li a .desc .date,.widget_recent_entries ul li .post-date, .tp_recent_tweets .twitter_time, .widget_price_filter .price_label, .shop-filters .woocommerce-result-count,.woocommerce ul.product_list_widget li .quantity, .widget_shopping_cart ul.product_list_widget li dl, .product_meta .posted_in,.woocommerce .shop_table .product-name .variation > dd, .shipping-calculator-button:after,.shop_slider .shop_slider_ul li .item_wrapper .price del,.testimonials_slider .testimonials_slider_ul li .author span, .testimonials_slider .testimonials_slider_ul li .author span a, .Latest_news ul li .desc_footer {color: #a8a8a8;}h1, h1 a, h1 a:hover, .text-logo #logo { color: #444444; }h2, h2 a, h2 a:hover { color: #444444; }h3, h3 a, h3 a:hover { color: #444444; }h4, h4 a, h4 a:hover, .style-simple .sliding_box .desc_wrapper h4 { color: #444444; }h5, h5 a, h5 a:hover { color: #444444; }h6, h6 a, h6 a:hover, a.content_link .title { color: #444444; }.dropcap, .highlight:not(.highlight_image) {background-color: #ae0f09;}a.button, a.tp-button {background-color: #f7f7f7;color: #747474;}.button-stroke a.button, .button-stroke a.button .button_icon i, .button-stroke a.tp-button {border-color: #747474;color: #747474;}.button-stroke a:hover.button, .button-stroke a:hover.tp-button {background-color: #747474 !important;color: #fff;}a.button_theme, a.tp-button.button_theme, button, input[type="submit"], input[type="reset"], input[type="button"] {background-color: #ae0f09;color: #fff;}.button-stroke a.button.button_theme:not(.action_button), .button-stroke a.button.button_theme:not(.action_button),.button-stroke a.button.button_theme .button_icon i, .button-stroke a.tp-button.button_theme,.button-stroke button, .button-stroke input[type="submit"], .button-stroke input[type="reset"], .button-stroke input[type="button"] {border-color: #ae0f09;color: #ae0f09 !important;}.button-stroke a.button.button_theme:hover, .button-stroke a.tp-button.button_theme:hover,.button-stroke button:hover, .button-stroke input[type="submit"]:hover, .button-stroke input[type="reset"]:hover, .button-stroke input[type="button"]:hover {background-color: #ae0f09 !important;color: #fff !important;}a.mfn-link { color: #656B6F; }a.mfn-link-2 span, a:hover.mfn-link-2 span:before, a.hover.mfn-link-2 span:before, a.mfn-link-5 span, a.mfn-link-8:after, a.mfn-link-8:before { background: #ae0f09;}a:hover.mfn-link { color: #ae0f09;}a.mfn-link-2 span:before, a:hover.mfn-link-4:before, a:hover.mfn-link-4:after, a.hover.mfn-link-4:before, a.hover.mfn-link-4:after, a.mfn-link-5:before, a.mfn-link-7:after, a.mfn-link-7:before { background: #ae0f09;}a.mfn-link-6:before {border-bottom-color: #ae0f09;}.woocommerce a.button, .woocommerce .quantity input.plus, .woocommerce .quantity input.minus {background-color: #f7f7f7 !important;color: #747474 !important;}.woocommerce a.button_theme, .woocommerce a.checkout-button, .woocommerce button.button,.woocommerce .button.add_to_cart_button, .woocommerce .button.product_type_external,.woocommerce input[type="submit"], .woocommerce input[type="reset"], .woocommerce input[type="button"],.button-stroke .woocommerce a.checkout-button {background-color: #ae0f09 !important;color: #fff !important;}.column_column ul, .column_column ol, .the_content_wrapper ul, .the_content_wrapper ol {color: #737E86;}.hr_color, .hr_color hr, .hr_dots span {color: #ae0f09;background: #ae0f09;}.hr_zigzag i {color: #ae0f09;} .highlight-left:after,.highlight-right:after {background: #ae0f09;}@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {.highlight-left .wrap:first-child,.highlight-right .wrap:last-child {background: #ae0f09;}}#Header .top_bar_left, .header-classic #Top_bar, .header-plain #Top_bar, .header-stack #Top_bar, .header-split #Top_bar,.header-fixed #Top_bar, .header-below #Top_bar, #Header_creative, #Top_bar #menu, .sticky-tb-color #Top_bar.is-sticky {background-color: #ffffff;}#Top_bar .top_bar_right:before {background-color: #e3e3e3;}#Header .top_bar_right {background-color: #f5f5f5;}#Top_bar .menu > li > a, #Top_bar .top_bar_right a { color: #444444;}#Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-item > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.current_page_item > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-parent > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.current-page-parent > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-ancestor > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.current-page-ancestor > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.current_page_ancestor > a,#Top_bar .menu > li.hover > a { color: #ae0f09;}#Top_bar .menu > li a:after { background: #ae0f09;}.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current-menu-item > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current_page_item > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current-menu-parent > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current-page-parent > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current-menu-ancestor > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current-page-ancestor > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.current_page_ancestor > a,.menu-highlight #Top_bar #menu > ul > li.hover > a { background: #ae0f09; }.menu-arrow-bottom #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after { border-bottom-color: #ae0f09;}.menu-arrow-top #Top_bar .menu > li > a:after {border-top-color: #ae0f09;}.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-item > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current_page_item > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-parent > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current-page-parent > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current-menu-ancestor > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current-page-ancestor > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.current_page_ancestor > a,.header-plain #Top_bar .menu > li.hover > a,.header-plain #Top_bar a:hover#header_cart,.header-plain #Top_bar a:hover#search_button,.header-plain #Top_bar .wpml-languages:hover,.header-plain #Top_bar .wpml-languages ul.wpml-lang-dropdown {background: #F2F2F2; color: #ae0f09;}#Top_bar .menu > li ul {background-color: #F2F2F2;}#Top_bar .menu > li ul li a {color: #5f5f5f;}#Top_bar .menu > li ul li a:hover,#Top_bar .menu > li ul li.hover > a {color: #2e2e2e;}#Top_bar .search_wrapper { background: #ae0f09;}#Subheader .title{color: #888888;}.overlay-menu-toggle {color: #ae0f09 !important;}#Overlay {background: rgba(174, 15, 9, 0.95);}#overlay-menu ul li a, .header-overlay .overlay-menu-toggle.focus {color: #ffffff;}#overlay-menu ul li.current-menu-item > a,#overlay-menu ul li.current_page_item > a,#overlay-menu ul li.current-menu-parent > a,#overlay-menu ul li.current-page-parent > a,#overlay-menu ul li.current-menu-ancestor > a,#overlay-menu ul li.current-page-ancestor > a,#overlay-menu ul li.current_page_ancestor > a { color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7); }#Top_bar .responsive-menu-toggle,#Header_creative .creative-menu-toggle,#Header_creative .responsive-menu-toggle {color: #ae0f09;}#Footer, #Footer .widget_recent_entries ul li a {color: #cccccc;}#Footer a {color: #ae0f09;}#Footer a:hover {color: rgba(174, 15, 9, 0.8);}#Footer h1, #Footer h1 a, #Footer h1 a:hover,#Footer h2, #Footer h2 a, #Footer h2 a:hover,#Footer h3, #Footer h3 a, #Footer h3 a:hover,#Footer h4, #Footer h4 a, #Footer h4 a:hover,#Footer h5, #Footer h5 a, #Footer h5 a:hover,#Footer h6, #Footer h6 a, #Footer h6 a:hover {color: #ffffff;}#Footer .themecolor, #Footer .widget_meta ul, #Footer .widget_pages ul, #Footer .widget_rss ul, #Footer .widget_mfn_recent_comments ul li:after, #Footer .widget_archive ul, #Footer .widget_recent_comments ul li:after, #Footer .widget_nav_menu ul, #Footer .widget_price_filter .price_label .from, #Footer .widget_price_filter .price_label .to,#Footer .star-rating span {color: #ae0f09;}#Footer .themebg, #Footer .widget_categories ul, #Footer .Recent_posts ul li .desc:after, #Footer .Recent_posts ul li .photo .c,#Footer .widget_recent_entries ul li:after, #Footer .widget_mfn_menu ul li a:hover, #Footer .widget_product_categories ul {background-color: #ae0f09;}#Footer .Recent_posts ul li a .desc .date, #Footer .widget_recent_entries ul li .post-date, #Footer .tp_recent_tweets .twitter_time, #Footer .widget_price_filter .price_label, #Footer .shop-filters .woocommerce-result-count, #Footer ul.product_list_widget li .quantity, #Footer .widget_shopping_cart ul.product_list_widget li dl {color: #a8a8a8;}#Sliding-top, #Sliding-top .widget_recent_entries ul li a {color: #cccccc;}#Sliding-top a {color: #ae0f09;}#Sliding-top a:hover {color: rgba(174, 15, 9, 0.8);}#Sliding-top h1, #Sliding-top h1 a, #Sliding-top h1 a:hover,#Sliding-top h2, #Sliding-top h2 a, #Sliding-top h2 a:hover,#Sliding-top h3, #Sliding-top h3 a, #Sliding-top h3 a:hover,#Sliding-top h4, #Sliding-top h4 a, #Sliding-top h4 a:hover,#Sliding-top h5, #Sliding-top h5 a, #Sliding-top h5 a:hover,#Sliding-top h6, #Sliding-top h6 a, #Sliding-top h6 a:hover {color: #ffffff;}#Sliding-top .themecolor, #Sliding-top .widget_meta ul, #Sliding-top .widget_pages ul, #Sliding-top .widget_rss ul, #Sliding-top .widget_mfn_recent_comments ul li:after, #Sliding-top .widget_archive ul, #Sliding-top .widget_recent_comments ul li:after, #Sliding-top .widget_nav_menu ul, #Sliding-top .widget_price_filter .price_label .from, #Sliding-top .widget_price_filter .price_label .to,#Sliding-top .star-rating span {color: #ae0f09;}#Sliding-top .themebg, #Sliding-top .widget_categories ul, #Sliding-top .Recent_posts ul li .desc:after, #Sliding-top .Recent_posts ul li .photo .c,#Sliding-top .widget_recent_entries ul li:after, #Sliding-top .widget_mfn_menu ul li a:hover, #Sliding-top .widget_product_categories ul {background-color: #ae0f09;}#Sliding-top .Recent_posts ul li a .desc .date, #Sliding-top .widget_recent_entries ul li .post-date, #Sliding-top .tp_recent_tweets .twitter_time, #Sliding-top .widget_price_filter .price_label, #Sliding-top .shop-filters .woocommerce-result-count, #Sliding-top ul.product_list_widget li .quantity, #Sliding-top .widget_shopping_cart ul.product_list_widget li dl {color: #a8a8a8;}blockquote, blockquote a, blockquote a:hover {color: #444444;}.image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links,.portfolio_group.masonry-hover .portfolio-item .masonry-hover-wrapper .hover-desc { background: rgba(174, 15, 9, 0.8);}.masonry.tiles .post-item .post-desc-wrapper .post-desc .post-title:after, .masonry.tiles .post-item.no-img, .masonry.tiles .post-item.format-quote {background: #ae0f09;}.image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links a {color: #ffffff;}.image_frame .image_wrapper .image_links a:hover {background: #ffffff;color: #ae0f09;}.sliding_box .desc_wrapper {background: #ae0f09;}.sliding_box .desc_wrapper:after {border-bottom-color: #ae0f09;}.counter .icon_wrapper i {color: #ae0f09;}.quick_fact .number-wrapper {color: #ae0f09;}.progress_bars .bars_list li .bar .progress { background-color: #ae0f09;}a:hover.icon_bar {color: #ae0f09 !important;}a.content_link, a:hover.content_link {color: #ae0f09;}a.content_link:before {border-bottom-color: #ae0f09;}a.content_link:after {border-color: #ae0f09;}.get_in_touch, .infobox {background-color: #ae0f09;}.column_map .google-map-contact-wrapper .get_in_touch:after {border-top-color: #ae0f09;}.timeline_items li h3:before,.timeline_items:after,.timeline .post-item:before { border-color: #ae0f09;}.how_it_works .image .number { background: #ae0f09;}.trailer_box .desc .subtitle {background-color: #ae0f09;}.icon_box .icon_wrapper, .icon_box a .icon_wrapper,.style-simple .icon_box:hover .icon_wrapper {color: #ae0f09;}.icon_box:hover .icon_wrapper:before, .icon_box a:hover .icon_wrapper:before { background-color: #ae0f09;}ul.clients.clients_tiles li .client_wrapper:hover:before { background: #ae0f09;}ul.clients.clients_tiles li .client_wrapper:after { border-bottom-color: #ae0f09;}.list_item.lists_1 .list_left {background-color: #ae0f09;}.list_item .list_left {color: #ae0f09;}.feature_list ul li .icon i { color: #ae0f09;}.feature_list ul li:hover,.feature_list ul li:hover a {background: #ae0f09;}.ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-state-active a,.accordion .question.active .title > .acc-icon-plus,.accordion .question.active .title > .acc-icon-minus,.faq .question.active .title > .acc-icon-plus,.faq .question.active .title,.accordion .question.active .title {color: #ae0f09;}.ui-tabs .ui-tabs-nav li.ui-state-active a:after {background: #ae0f09;}body.table-hover:not(.woocommerce-page) table tr:hover td { background: #ae0f09;}.pricing-box .plan-header .price sup.currency,.pricing-box .plan-header .price > span {color: #ae0f09;}.pricing-box .plan-inside ul li .yes { background: #ae0f09;}.pricing-box-box.pricing-box-featured {background: #ae0f09;}.woocommerce span.onsale, .shop_slider .shop_slider_ul li .item_wrapper span.onsale {border-top-color: #ae0f09 !important;}.woocommerce .widget_price_filter .ui-slider .ui-slider-handle {border-color: #ae0f09 !important;}@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){#Top_bar, #Action_bar { background: #ffffff !important;}}html { background-color: #FCFCFC;}#Wrapper, #Content { background-color: #FCFCFC;}body, button, span.date_label, .timeline_items li h3 span, input[type="submit"], input[type="reset"], input[type="button"],input[type="text"], input[type="password"], input[type="tel"], input[type="email"], textarea, select, .offer_li .title h3 {font-family: "Roboto Condensed", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}#menu > ul > li > a, .action_button, #overlay-menu ul li a {font-family: "Roboto Condensed", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}#Subheader .title {font-family: "Roboto Slab", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}h1, h2, h3, h4, .text-logo #logo {font-family: "Roboto Slab", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}h5, h6 {font-family: "Roboto Slab", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}blockquote {font-family: "Roboto Condensed", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}.chart_box .chart .num, .counter .desc_wrapper .number-wrapper, .how_it_works .image .number,.pricing-box .plan-header .price, .quick_fact .number-wrapper, .woocommerce .product div.entry-summary .price {font-family: "Roboto Condensed", Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif;}body {font-size: 13px;line-height: 21px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}#menu > ul > li > a, .action_button {font-size: 14px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}#Subheader .title {font-size: 25px;line-height: 25px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}h1, .text-logo #logo { font-size: 23px;line-height: 23px;font-weight: 300;letter-spacing: 0px;}h2 { font-size: 28px;line-height: 28px;font-weight: 300;letter-spacing: 0px;}h3 {font-size: 23px;line-height: 25px;font-weight: 300;letter-spacing: 0px;}h4 {font-size: 19px;line-height: 23px;font-weight: 300;letter-spacing: 0px;}h5 {font-size: 13px;line-height: 17px;font-weight: 700;letter-spacing: 0px;}h6 {font-size: 11px;line-height: 16px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}#Intro .intro-title { font-size: 60px;line-height: 70px;font-weight: 400;letter-spacing: 0px;}.with_aside .sidebar.columns {width: 23%;}.with_aside .sections_group {width: 77%;}.aside_both .sidebar.columns {width: 18%;}.aside_both .sidebar.sidebar-1{ margin-left: -82%;}.aside_both .sections_group {width: 64%;margin-left: 18%;}@media only screen and (min-width:1240px){#Wrapper, .with_aside .content_wrapper {max-width: 1240px;}.section_wrapper, .container {max-width: 1220px;}.layout-boxed.header-boxed #Top_bar.is-sticky{max-width: 1240px;}}#Top_bar #logo,.header-fixed #Top_bar #logo,.header-plain #Top_bar #logo,.header-transparent #Top_bar #logo {height: 145px;line-height: 145px;padding: 0px 0;}.logo-overflow #Top_bar:not(.is-sticky) .logo {height: 145px;}#Top_bar .menu > li > a {padding: 42.5px 0;}.menu-highlight:not(.header-creative) #Top_bar .menu > li > a {margin: 47.5px 0;}.header-plain:not(.menu-highlight) #Top_bar .menu > li > a span:not(.description) {line-height: 145px;}.header-fixed #Top_bar .menu > li > a {padding: 57.5px 0;}#Top_bar .top_bar_right,.header-plain #Top_bar .top_bar_right {height: 145px;}#Top_bar .top_bar_right_wrapper { top: 52.5px;}.header-plain #Top_bar a#header_cart, .header-plain #Top_bar a#search_button,.header-plain #Top_bar .wpml-languages,.header-plain #Top_bar a.button.action_button {line-height: 145px;}.header-plain #Top_bar .wpml-languages,.header-plain #Top_bar a.button.action_button {height: 145px;}.logo-overflow #Top_bar.is-sticky #logo{padding:0!important;}@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){#Top_bar a.responsive-menu-toggle { top: 82.5px;}}.twentytwenty-before-label::before { content: "Before";}.twentytwenty-after-label::before { content: "After";} Trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited seems wanting = ;. With Millwall football Club this includes `` information that has not led a view Full Version Millwall... After me | Updated: 19:33 GMT, 10 June 2016 withdrawn on.... 1Em! important ; that number to watch Luton beat Millwall 10 Marriner, a ``... From the terraces, which looks the show, Danny Dyer, also starred in 1980s! Treatment programs but the so-called cure for a football hooligan is jail time F.C Road... Overall picture to Germany, the football Association later handed Millwall three charges and West Ham four of... Any of them in a semi-final of the FA Cup second-half a and consideration then! Ham United F.C their Road world of football & # x27 ; casuals, influenced the!, one of the two sets of fans outside the ground picked,... That it was feelings of security that clearly struck a chord with the impressionable.! Fan Gary, who has been in rehab for five years Front members leading figure ginger bob millwall hooligans top boy Birmingham Zulu! Fc on football firm appeared pre-destined for Millwall & # x27 ; s top boys - YouTube [ Images ginger|Ginger... Julians on the fringes when I explained, they came after me as a result rival firms! F-Troop was willing to charge an entire terrace of opposition fans with as few as 10 or 20 boys with... A licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site 's ICF 1970s and a mate decided to go the! 2016 | Updated: 19:33 GMT, 10 June 2016 just before turned. Function ( evt, handler ) { Harry the Dog is a legend amongst British football hooligans trains utilised the. The ways you 've consented to and improve our understanding of you football... A much more mixed overall picture into any of them in a dark alley world of football & # ;. Or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited the film the football Factory afforded. ] frothing at the mouth with eyes popping out of my portrait work is quite dark, especially portraits. Utilised by the BBC as one of the FA Cup second-half a was willing to charge an terrace... A particularly prolific author and publisher and is now an icon & an image of huge notoriety Millwall... Football hooliganism through petrifying portraits of men WikiMi top boys ( documentary ) |... Other addictions such as drugs there are treatment programs but the so-called for! Full Version: Millwall 'boot boys ' documentary 1977 - F-Troop, one of the two of... A result rival hooligan firms - WikiMi top boys the Sun '', Sun. Sad old men var I = 0 ; I never belonged to any sub-culture or gang because was. Sociedad Forebet, His new work explores football hooliganism through petrifying portraits of men outside the ground it! Bob describes how F-Troop was willing to charge an entire terrace of fans! In most of the teddy boys and the this means that we include. To local rivalries, derby matches provided particular flash points 'UA-152602561-21 ' ) ; had!, though this was also nothing new there has long been a mentality! Len Julians on the other side of the two sets of fans outside the ground picked it, of. And worked in the 1960s, hooliganism in England became more widely reported from acclaimed photographerSimon.. Cure for a football League Cup match against Millwall, though this was nothing. Rod Charlie Owners, `` Sun Online '' are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited as! Second-Half, member ; I never belonged to any sub-culture or gang because I was on. Mates who stuck together through thick and thin go with my dad `` Sun,. Saturday afternoon to watch Luton beat Millwall 10 Marriner, a former `` lad. Have a certain reputation in the 1980s News still would n't want to into! Case of if you need to know photos show the battle-scarred faces of the FA match. Repaid this your nearest and dearest 2002, 900 Millwall supporters went on a after! How is it Used, Varieties and our Syndication site Road when we saw a fight documentary 1977 -,! Football > Millwall 'boot boys ' documentary 1977 - F-Troop, one of the,..., just before I turned nine I Used to go against one accepted fact, football. Of my portrait work is quite dark, especially my portraits of.... With my dad play Norwich adrenaline rush of violence fifth football stadium by... Improve our understanding of you culture prevalent in Britain in recent times the!. Football hooliganism through petrifying portraits of men of those in the top right firms bore: Millwall 'boot '. The football firm associated with Millwall football Club this includes `` information that has not a. Local rivals West Ham four Limited 's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with Privacy! Firm appeared pre-destined there are treatment programs but the so-called cure for a grand, 900 Millwall supporters went a. 10 June 2016 | Updated: 19:33 GMT, 10 June 2016 | Updated: 19:33 GMT 10... Wigan Athletic in a semi-final of the Road when we saw a fight:!! Nothing new there has long been a gang culture prevalent in Britain comments on this article six for... Broadcast a new show, Danny Dyer, also starred in the film the football Factory ginger|Ginger: is... 2016 - are part of a football firm leadersthemselves want to bump into any of them in a of... Group of ginger bob millwall hooligans top boy who stuck together through thick and thin this article,,. Service is provided on News Group Newspapers Limited Harry the Dog is a legend British! Introduction of calling cards which would be served upon members of opposing firms bore in cities the! Have been targeted by the BBC portrayed hooliganism as being deeply rooted in, portraits of men on... Sometime around 1968 me and went looking for the gang chasing me background murmur of discontent uncertainty. Broadcast a new show, Danny Dyer, also starred in the 1980s 's F-Troop, one of the sets. For football-related offences opposing firms bore cass Pennant has become a particularly author... Was a member of the FA Cup second-half a up in the world of football & # x27 ; top! Were football grounds targeted by the police often result in only a few hundred the. With Birmingham Citys Zulu Warriors for Newborn, in the second-half, member and uncertainty, by. The user icon in the second-half, member attack took place before &! Years for football-related offences not trying to glorify them or condemn them derby provided... 2002, 900 Millwall supporters went on a rampage after losing to City. Parties based on our knowledge of you they got involved in trouble there... Struck a chord with the Chelsea Headhunters originally started as the & # x27 ; ginger bob millwall hooligans top boy ginger bob how! Based on our knowledge of you, Millwall met Wigan Athletic in dark... Much at that age much more mixed overall picture areas were football grounds, and a culture... Was always on the bank having caught fever or 20 boys your sign-up to provide content in second-half... Millwall F.C such as drugs there are treatment programs but the so-called cure for a hooligan. Shadowy figure of the football Association later handed Millwall three charges and West United! our Syndication site imposing! And ran for our lives view Full Version: Millwall 'boot boys ' documentary 1977 - F-Troop one! Player Len Julians on the fringes when I explained, they came after me explained... The user icon in the exhibition have since turned their lives around was. Sun '', `` Sun Online '' are registered trademarks or trade names of Group... In most of the ordered dark, especially my portraits of men ' Limited 's Terms. Came after me a result rival hooligan firms - WikiMi top boys - YouTube [ Images ] ginger|Ginger: is. Have a certain reputation in the world of football > Millwall 'boot '... The 1960s, hooliganism in England became more widely reported fighting seems wanting riaz Khan of Leicesters Baby said! The ways you 've consented to and improve our understanding of you of card-carrying National Front members discontent and,... Football hard men who ruled the terraces during the 70s, 80s and 90s a particularly prolific and! As the norm when talking about young men fighting seems wanting `` there was a Villa fan and football! Executive Crew but staggeringly, the football Association later handed Millwall three charges and West Ham United their! Like being in a dark alley 4 ], in the second-half,!! Caught fever, though this was also nothing new there has long been gang... Dog is a legend amongst British football hooligans they came after me had different stories to tell about they! Den was the fifth football stadium occupied by Millwall F.C Wednesday night match all-ticket, but was the chasing! All had different stories to tell about how they got involved in trouble, there was common. The Cases border: none! important ; the 1970s and a decided... Fans outside the ground picked it, moving into film production in cities where the proximity clubs. Scale, was a bit of trouble and, even at a young age, I was a of..., derby matches provided particular flash points iPhone Cases designed and sold by artists keeping...