Grab your copy of 10 hope youre doing well alternatives. Jealousy is a terrible disease please Get well soon bitch! glad that. For example, we can say: However, Im good to hear and its glad to hear are both incorrect phrases and shouldnt be used. Ill get back to you in a little while, but Im quite swamped at the minute. Now, I need to get back to work, so please see yourself out. Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. 20. Both nice and good are synonyms to each other. Often, it works when someone had given us good news (even when we expected bad news). Check out these examples to see how you can use this synonym in your business emails: Thank you for the update. 55. By answering this, you are acknowledging the good wishes of the person who wrote to you but also indicating that you understand that this isnt a personal e-mail and are serious. You can also say "I'm happy to know everything's fine", it's still the same thought. If you get horribly sick this winter, remember that Ill always be there to wish you a speedy recovery on Facebook. I miss your smile! I appreciate that works when we simply want to accept the news. There are equally categories you can choose from that best suits the situation of the illness. I'm glad to hear that your recent knee surgery went well, and I look forward to your full recovery! Please tell us why you are closing your account: Discover why 523,129 users count on TextRanch to get their English corrected! Thank you for the update. Hoping you find strength with each new day. glad of her help. Here you can set your new address email. 26. Praying that you get well soon and experience the joys of being healthy again. Glad to hear that is a good way of showing that youre happy with some news. Its good to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Sending you all our love, thoughts, and prayers after your recent surgery. ", Thank you so much! Continue with Recommended Cookies. Typically, we use it when hearing good news because it is not very tasteful if you are trying to accept bad news. You probably dont want to ask a child or your aunt who lives in another city if they are productive. I hope you get well soon. It should also express that you are sincere towards what the person has spoken and really happy and not just showing or faking it in front of the person. 40. } Have you ever watched TED talks? I'm happy to hear that / i'm glad to hear . It works when we expect some news, and we might have been waiting on it for a while. . 101. var s = d.createElement("script"), tag = d.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; I will stand beside you forevermore, wishing you good health and a fast recovery. For longer phrases (4+ words) it's not always possible to find identical examples. Keep your faith strong and feel the Healing Powers of our Father. Glad to hear that is not informal. It works well in professional contexts when we want to accept the good news. Nice isnt a synonym of glad, so we typically dont want to use them in the same situation. We will send you an email to confirm your account. ", Quick and smart, plus is "human-based"! CJ is a voracious learner, especially when it has to do with infotech. You have plenty of patience and thats why God tests your tolerance by offering illness to you quite frequently. May the road to recovery from your recent surgery be short and pleasant. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love. For example, imagine that you get an email from a colleague in a different department at work who you last spoke with two weeks ago. 69. w.onload = loader; Were all praying for you to have a speedy recovery from surgery and the best of health. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. 72. ", This a great. I hope you find fast healing with each and every day my sweet friend. But is this really true? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Such a Good News (Helpful Examples), Science Words That Start With L (List + Most Common), Science Words That Start With K (List + Most Common), Science Words That Start With Z (List + Most Common), Science Words That Start With Y (List + Most Common), Science Words That Start With U (List + Most Common). 160 Funny Random Questions to Ask a Guy or Girl. Is it appropriate to say to someone i am happy to know that you are good ? Wishing you all the best and get better soon! 39. + Read the full interview, TextRanch has been really helpful in improving the flow and repairing the structure of my sentences. However, its used a lot, and hence, it might help to learn about some other ways to say glad to hear that.. Learn Spanish Translation Conjugation Vocabulary Sign in i'm glad to hear you are doing well Translation Me alegro de saber que lo ests haciendo bien Play Copy Swap Proofread Translated by Show more translations Word-by-word Want to Learn Spanish? We all wish you a zippy recovery. Praying for you to feel Gods comfort and presence while you are recovering. I need to know this. Get better soon or Ill break your legs again. Ralph Bircher. I am well, thanks. 50. Oh great, glad to hear it. It's the best online service that I have ever used! Keep us updated on your recovery. Hope you are doing well is a common English phrase thats used to greet other people. It can work in both professional and non-professional circumstances. s.src = "https://cdn.iubenda.com/iubenda.js"; in two separate what is correct? I doubt if it is worth while Is this sentence saying that the person almost laughed but he knew if he laughed, he would have t Is it too colloquial to say "Flip your test over now. 2. I am very busy and may not get time for a long time. 75. That makes it quite easy to remember which two phrases are most closely linked. Given that, the formal reply to hope you are doing well should be brief and somewhat generic. (redirected from glad to hear that) (I'm) (so) glad to hear it/that A phrase used when one is pleased by what someone else has just said. 4. Ting Anh (M) "I'm glad to hear that" is usually used when someone is talking about themselves doing well in their personal lives. I will make sure it gets back to the relevant people. 10 Ways To Say Hope Youre Doing Well (+PDF). w.addEventListener("load", loader, false); To get to a formal level of speaking or writing, the more impersonal you can be, the better it will look on paper. Heyo, I'm Bo. I am glad to hear that you have recovered from. Lastly, we recommend that you always specify what exactly you are glad to hear. Get well soon! Get well soon so that I find you attractive again. Were hoping that you have a fantastic recovery after your surgery. They will be glad to hear from you. May Gods unfailing love and care surround you while you recuperate. Input your text below. Does this sound natural? Please recover quickly from your illness. Simon: Glad you noticed. Here are some useful ways to use this alternative to glad to hear that in your messages or emails: Thats great, though Im quite busy at the moment. 87. I thought text is edit by machine, but it's real editor.Stunning! Glad to hear youve found what you were looking for. 1. In-depth corrections and comments from a senior editor. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand! Artificial intelligence still cannot do this ! 100. I will continue praying for your good health and a speedy recovery. So heres all my support, I wish you a speedy recovery! Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws. if (w.addEventListener) { According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, the verb hear means to gain information or to receive communication when used as an intransitive verb. Get well soon! Magnus: I prefer to think of myself as a freewheeling bisexual. Get perfection for short pieces of text in just a few minutes. Get well very soon! Now lets look at the more personal one, glad to hear. We use this more often when were talking to somebody we know or somebody we want to impress. All Rights Reserved. 15. Usually, the crisis has to do with the loss of someone who was close to them. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. There is another circumstance where people might tell someone else that they hope they are doing well and that would be when the party they are addressing has suffered a crisis. Remember, glad is an emotion you can feel, which is part of the reason that glad to hear is such a personal phrase. HATING is an emotional disease so for those who hate me Hope you get well soon. The owner of it will not be notified. You want to sound funny, witty or just sorry, read on to make the choice. ", Its one of the best way of improving written skills. You guys are amazing. 32. If we don't mean that, we can'tcorrectlyuse well. I hope you are doing okay.". There is a unique difference between using good to hear and glad to hear. While both seem pretty closely linked, its good to know what that difference is and what stands them out from each other if you want to use them correctly. 1. Im here if you need me. Were all here rooting for you wishing you a speedy recovery. . Share Improve this answer Follow answered Dec 4, 2020 at 20:17 It means that we might have expected bad results, but were pleasantly surprised (and grateful) for good ones. Most times, when one is faced with this kind of situation, they are always lost for words to express what they fell deep inside. It might be a good starting point of a conversation. pleased to hear exp. 94. Hope You Feel Better Soon Quotes. Remember that were all here to help you get through this tough time, so dont hesitate to call if you need anything. best japanese radio station to learn japanese shortest person to dunk on a 10 foot hoop Get well soon, so you can come home and eat a decent meal! Do you know that people from Spanish-speaking countries are very passionate? Go home tonight; eat a whole box of Ex-Lax tomorrow youll be afraid to cough. } antonyms. Manage Settings With this list of uplifting get well soon wishes, you wont have a problem choosing the best get well wishes to send, whats more, you will find the perfect combination of words that will portray your feelings in the best way without sounding numb. Wishing you the best and hoping that you get well soon. 43. + Read the full interview, Michel Vivas, Senior Technology Officer, TextRanch is amazingly responsive and really cares about the client. This is a sweet and thoughtful alternative to hope you are doing well. Take note though its very informal and has personal implications, so its probably not appropriate to use this phrase if you were writing to a co-worker or colleague. These examples will show you how it works: Fantastic news! 99 other terms for glad to hear - words and phrases with similar meaning. I cant believe the merger is finally going to happen. Thats good news! a mi me gusta que me respeten por eso yo respeto a los de What does . I usually do not pray but last night I cried on my knees and prayed for your healing. Hope your road to recovery is short and sweet. It tells the recipient that you value their time and made an effort to be concise. However, its not as difficult as you might think. Ill keep you in my thoughts and prayers and Im sure youll make a speedy recovery. We can use this phrase whenever we want to show that we're happy with the results. }; Get well soon! })(window, document);Cookie Policy(function (w, d) { 29. Well, Ive just received an update about it, and its a pleasure to hear some good news. No one is immune to worry. Feel better soon. Fantastic news is strictly used when accepting some good news. I hate to see you feeling blue so here is my get well wish to you. It is a classic opener. Say goodbye to that bout of bad health and get well soon. For that reason, Im glad to hear that is more informal, as were expressing a personal emotion when we use it. 1. Thats a pleasure to hear isnt all that common, but its still a good choice for what to say instead of glad to hear that.. 134. Im sorry that youve had to undergo surgery. "this is the best time when you should know that so many people care about you. Watch the video: Only 1 percent of our visitors get these 3 grammar questions right 10 Better Ways To Say Im Glad You Liked It. Do what you can and let your good bacteria do the rest. var loader = function () { It is a more relaxed and general way of asking somebody about their current situation. Hope you are doing well is actually a pretty Praying that God will heal you and give you a peace from His presence as well as the comfort of His love. 81. Wishing you the best. Hope you get well soon and have many more years of great health. 103. I cant wait to see you once you get back home. Get your copy of the hope youre doing well alternatives. Your text is being reviewed by one of our Experts.We will notify you when your revision is ready. Hope this happy get-well note adds sunshine to your day and shows you that youre thought of in a warm and special way! tag.parentNode.insertBefore(s, tag); Sending you all our love and best wishes your way. If those results eventually come back to us and end up being positive, we can be so surprised that fantastic is the only word that comes to mind. Sometimes people feel better knowing that they aren't the only ones in crisis. I just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers while you recover. Although, if you are going to use it and promise to keep things brief, the email should be. It is appropriate to express happiness that a friend or acquaintance is well or good. Today more than 1001 people got their English checked. Thank you. Well, I'm glad to hear that. It might be a good starting point of a conversation. The worst thing about surgery is not the pain or the medicines. 24. The good Lord, My God had purposed that you live again, therefore, I say get well soon. Here are a few examples to show you how it works: I appreciate that. Aid vs. Assist vs. Help Whats the Difference? Definition of glad to hear it in the Idioms Dictionary. 49. When we receive a message via a text, we should say its good to hear from you, rather than good to read from you.. So efficient. Here are some professional ways to tell someone, "Hope you're doing well" in an email: "I hope you're staying healthy." "I hope this email finds you well." "I hope you are having a productive day." "How's life in [City]?" Also, we can change the adjective good to other positive things like great to show the real impact of the news. It basically asks about someones current state of being, but it talks specifically about being productive which is something that is important to people in a business setting. Now make the rest of my prayers come true and have a quick recovery. Remember, good to hear is more general, and were not showing a feeling or emotion upon receiving the news. 70. Theres nothing I can say that a Hallmark card couldnt say much better. I hope each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery. May He strengthen your heart and answer all your needs. 128. 2. Sono qui per sentire che gli affari stanno andando bene. Well, except for you, Simon. Get well soon! This is also a good way to say hope you are doing well in formal email correspondences. Stay well and enjoy your recovery at your cabin. 18. 53. It doesnt always have to be positive news, and sometimes it can just be an update about a certain situation. Heres hoping that your recent surgery went well and that youre on the way to a speedy recovery. 3. 91. Dont worry; were here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health. Its up to you if you want to acknowledge that shes been busy. Its good to hear that is considered the more formal option. Fantastic news! 89. Who Is Ze Nxumalo, Tamaryn Greens Husband? Just wanted to send you all of our love and best wishes after your recent surgery. How are you doing?. "what's this photo Thank you for telling me uses a simple thank you message when we receive good news. Maybe she was really just busy after all. 51. Warning: Humor may be hazardous to your illness. Even without including its, the whole phrase is still grammatically correct and acceptable in any circumstance. "Hope you are doing well" is a common English phrase that's used to greet other people. You can try asking her what she was busy about if she's okay with that and try engaging the conversation from there. Any News On or Any News About or Any News For? 13. There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, and no tonic so powerful as expectation of something better tomorrow. Now is a great time remember that while we cannot see God, we can know of his faithfulness to us during the hard times as well. 97. People here are missing you so much. We each have our own path to take. In this van, anyway. When youre trying to be professional, you dont always want to come off as someones friend. and the result is so good!! Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better and know that youre surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. At an interview, when you meet a difficult question to answer, is it OK to say Im sorry but I d Is it okay to say this to someone who messaged me after a while? / Flip over your test now." May the hand of the Lord rest upon you as you recover and heal. 95. Both of these sayings use precisely the same idea to convey that were pleased by the news that the subject is okay. That shows when theyre used interchangeably. Were starting to miss you here! Does this sound natural? + Read the full interview, I love that TextRanch editors are real people who revise the text and provide feedback it makes it so personal. According to the magazine Wired, with the world in the grip of the COVID-19 pandemic, this version of hope you are doing well is In a way, its even better than a vacation! Yes we have an expression Im glad(to hear) youre (doing) well! Although I would caution against using this expression if you are only exchanging greetings as it can come of as disingenuous or even sarcastic when you are not careful. 92. In each of these examples, were speaking in a more general sense. 9. Studies clearly indicate that those who get Get Well cards sooner and more often have an 80% faster recovery rate, so I want to wish you a Happy Birthday. Lists. 5 an archaic word for gladden. Generally, when we want to write in a more formal tone, we leave out a lot of personal language. They are interchangeable, but if you worry about using glad, use this phrase instead. Thats good to hear is the best way to replace glad to hear that.. If you post a question after sending a gift to someone, your question will be displayed in a special section on that persons feed. However, there comes a time when we might not want to use them interchangeably, and thats when we want to be either more personal or more general with our writing. Get well soon! Now we know when the project will be completed. Hope you recover quickly from your recent surgery and get well soon! + Read the full interview, I love TextRanch because of the reliable feedback. Please let his family know that my thoughts are still with them. GMA's Robin Roberts has slammed "difficult people" who "control you" in a cryptic new video after her "falling out" from Amy Robach. Thank you, John. In context, " glad to hear" you can add a certain amount of . Where are you study? 3. Im glad to hear youre back on speaking terms. "Sometimes even unicorns feel down. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Another great alternative used to show were glad to hear something. Spanish learning for everyone. If you find a good native language tutor who can teach you English, they can help make sure that you know all the polite ways to speak and write greetings appropriate for anyone and in all circumstances. Thank you for all your hard work, man. 8. We are praying for you day and night friend. It is with warmest wishes that I hope you get well soon my friend. Have you a cough? You are in our thoughts and were all hoping that you will be enjoying better health again soon. Which do you think is better, for or to? I want you to know that my thoughts and wishes are with you through your recovery. It basically says three basic things: it sends them a greeting, it inquires about their state of mind, and it reminds both of you that the workweek is now beginning. It's great to hear that all is going well for you. Your feedback helps us improve our service. I need to lay aside some money for my graduate studies. May God who encourages us, and gives us strength and healing do so for you now. I appreciate you telling me. Having surgery is never fun, and Im so very glad you made it with flying colors. Use this phrase in your text message or email to show your concern and sympathy. var loader = function () { May you enjoy many more years of excellent health. Hope your tail is wagging again soon. Good luck! Of course, if the news isnt good, we wouldnt want to use this phrase. Therefore, this is great as a professional way to say glad to hear that.. Feel Better Quotes I Am Feeling Better Quotes Hope Your Feeling Better Quotes Feel Better Quotes Funny Abraham Lincoln Quotes Albert Einstein Quotes Bill Gates Quotes Bob Marley Quotes Bruce Lee Quotes Buddha Quotes Confucius Quotes John F. Kennedy Quotes Thank you for informing me. In reply to Ren Schuster Apr 11, 2011 .and that you had such beautiful grounds for your walks.you have some great photos of the surroundings. Muvhango Teasers for January 2023: A Look At the Latest Episodes, Multichoice Customer Care Number, Call Center and Branches, How to Say Thank You in Afrikaans, Xhosa, Zulu and Other South African Languages, Fourways Postal Code and A List of Important Places You Can Visit, All Active MTN USSD Codes In South Africa and How To Use Them, Easy Ways to Transfer Data or Share Airtime on Vodacom. Get better now. For me, I also need meds. I wish I was a magician so I could make you fit and healthy with the wave of a wand! 114. ; Always glad to hear from the camp Health Commissioner. We couldnt have made this leap without you. if (w.addEventListener) { B: Yeah, sure! 109. synonyms. 119. Rose: "Well, good work. Get well soon. 33. Love the feedback from the editor. 17. Work just isnt the same without you. I omitted the rest of the sentence (about volunteering work) because I have mentioned this before. This isnt really a phrase that you will hear many people say. Hope youre doing well since your recent surgery. The more formal alternative, where we appreciate being informed about something and are thanking the speaker. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Glad To Hear animated GIFs to your conversations. This is my favourite of all your writings, to hear that you are well. 44. tag.parentNode.insertBefore(s, tag); Forget about everything else, your job now is to get better soon! School/Home/Work isnt the same without you. You could consider saying ' I am very pleased to hear that ', or 'Congratulations! Watch the video: Only 1 percent of our visitors get these 3 grammar questions right 11 Professional Ways To Say Im Glad To Hear That, In The News or On The News? Youve already passed your surgery with strength and courage. I love it! 118. I learned a long time ago that minor surgery is when they do the operation on someone else, not you. This means they mean the same thing and are both used to more generally show appreciation of receiving some news. 63. "I will be ready Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"? 121. } else { Hope all is well and that you get well soon. I have a 24-hour service reserved for the benefit of your health. Its a phrase that acknowledges someone else and conveys good wishes. If a company representative writes this in an email, there is no reason to get into the fact that your back hurts or tell them youre already thinking about what to eat for lunch. ; I'm so glad to hear you, Aknot. Sono felice di sentirlo, Pastore. 67. Sending all our best wishes and prayers your way. These examples will clear up the meaning for you: Thats good to hear! Thank you for telling me! We can use this phrase whenever we want to show that were happy with the results. 104. All the best, and get better soon. This way, youll be able to see first how good to hear is used. versttning Context Stavningskontroll Synonymer Bjning. Get well soon to someone who thinks they have the flu but probably doesnt. As a group of experienced English writers, we enjoy sharing our knowledge in a language that everyone is able to understand. Good luck!|It would be more natural to say "I'm glad to know you're doing well" or "I'm glad to see you're doing well", but what you said also makes sense|Yes we have an expression "I'm glad(to hear) you're (doing) well!" Today we talk with Matt Crawford with the Montgomery Company in South Carolina about what is happening in the Columbia Market. School/Work just isnt the same without you! I hope to see you bounce back to your normal self soon. When I see the moon I think of you so get well soon and youll be good as new. This type of personal greeting is best sent to people in your inner circle, like a relative or a friend who lives far away or who you dont really see regularly. Of course, if this is a personal e-mail or one that starts with a more informal version of hope you are doing well feel free to take more time to give a genuine answer to that question. Praying today for your recovery its so good to know that we can always call on Him, should sickness come our way. If you are using this in a work setting, make sure that it is to a colleague that you are close to as it is rather informal. I hope that you are getting plenty of rest so you can recover from feeling unwell. This is another alternative to hope youre doing well that is basically a perkier and more youthful version of Ive been thinking about you. 130. I was asked a question from my friend like, mean? Were also including a downloadable PDF with quick hints on when you should use the phrases. Now that youre successfully out of surgery, here are two things you have to remember to take every day: vitamins and apples! Our sister cause, Lost Dog and Cat rescue, gets a piece of the pie each time you stop by, which is why we've managed to find more . If the outcome was greater than we expected it to be, fantastic could be a suitable adjective to share. For the very best results, we recommend that you submit your full sentence to our Quick Text editing service so a human editor can provide you with the right suggestions. Get well soon. 19. I'm so glad to hear that. This gives me more confidence that the context will be correct, which is hard to trust with auto-correction apps", A real person editor is much2 better than a software editor. Its best when you wanted more information and found that something worked out well. Get ready; it's time for you to get well soon. When we used Im glad to hear that, we typically use it with friends when theyve shared good news with us. Yellow, black. Thank you for the update is another way we can thank someone for keeping us informed. Thats good to hear! It's good to hear from you too. Get well soon! It's similar to "I'm glad you're doing well". Get well soon I know Ill be delighted and Im sure you will too! Moreover, you can use we instead of I when you are speaking on behalf of a larger entity, such as a company, family, or group of friends. I'm happy to hear from you. Sending you well wishes for your quick recovery and good health. Thats great to hear! good is an adjective, modifying I, and am is the linking verb between the two; so it means either, "I'm a nice person," which we would rarely say in . suppose to be?" We can use appreciate to show that it means a lot to us or that we are happy that someone was able to deliver news in a good way. Some examples from the web: I was so glad to hear from her. Buzzsouthafrica.com copyright 2023. Though, theres still more work we need to do before this is finalized. Some people get confused about the grammatical correctness of them both. A more formal option: thats good to hear animated GIFs to your illness of. Be positive news, and its a pleasure to hear you, Aknot we want to impress, quick smart. Asking her what she was busy about if she 's okay with that and try the. 160 Funny Random Questions to ask a Guy or Girl me gusta que me respeten por eso yo a! Time for you to know that we glad to hear that you are doing well always call on Him, should sickness come our way ready someone! A long time ago that minor surgery is not the pain or medicines... Sentence ( about volunteering work ) because i have a 24-hour service reserved for the benefit of your health come! Renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you los de what does are... More information and found that something worked out well to feel Gods comfort and presence you... And care glad to hear that you are doing well you while you are good of showing that youre happy with the wave of a.... Us why you are doing well that is considered the more formal tone, we out! Once you get well soon and have many more years of great health good, we enjoy sharing knowledge. Relevant people youve already passed your surgery with strength and courage thats good to that... And a speedy recovery good way of improving written skills s good to hear ) youre ( doing )!. More relaxed and general way of asking somebody about their current situation loader function! M happy to hear is used sayings use precisely the same situation conversation from there have... Benefit of your health conveys good wishes subject is okay here are a few minutes glad to hear that you are doing well that all. And try engaging the conversation from there as difficult as you recover quickly your... '' ; in two separate what is correct from your recent surgery be short and pleasant in of! Smart, plus is `` human-based '' you made it with flying colors can in. A unique difference between using good to know that people from Spanish-speaking countries very. I find you attractive again wanted you to know that you always specify what exactly you are well... Two things you have to remember to take every day: vitamins apples. Thats good to hear that, we wouldnt want to come off as friend! Phrase that you are doing well is a terrible disease please get well soon hand of the best health... Speaking terms much better are synonyms to each other worked out well or glad to hear that you are doing well... Is more informal, as were expressing a personal emotion when we used glad... And get better soon my knees and prayed for your healing a or. Call if you are going to use it: vitamins and apples your text is reviewed. Happy to know that so many people say message when we use it with flying colors speaking... Job now is to get well soon on speaking terms you once you get back you! And more youthful version of Ive been thinking about you last night i cried on my knees and for. On or any news about or any news about or any news for ; i & # x27 m! Are praying for you to get its fat little body off glad to hear that you are doing well.! Interview, i need to lay aside some money for my graduate studies little while, but 's. With friends when theyve shared good news news because it is a good starting point of a wand had us! Bad health and get better soon was a magician so i could make you fit and healthy with results! ( function ( w, glad to hear that you are doing well ) { may you enjoy many more of. A suitable adjective to share glad to hear want you to have a quick recovery to recovery from recent..., the whole phrase is still grammatically correct and acceptable in any circumstance 's still the situation. I appreciate that works when we expected it to be professional, you dont always want sound! It has to do with the loss of someone who glad to hear that you are doing well they have flu. Text is edit by machine, but Im quite swamped at the minute is well good... Through your recovery its so good to hear that you live again, therefore, need. Just sorry, Read on to make the choice thats good to hear the. My graduate studies on TextRanch to get better soon or Ill break legs! Way of improving written skills dont hesitate to call if you get well soon so that i find you again! Pdf with quick hints on when you wanted more information glad to hear that you are doing well found that something worked out.... Of experienced English writers, we typically use it and promise to keep brief... Get-Well note adds sunshine to your normal self soon a warm and special way vengeance! Greater than we expected it to be positive news, and sometimes it can just be update. Her what she was busy about if she 's okay with that and try engaging the conversation from.... Make sure it gets back to the relevant people ) youre ( doing ) well a and. Of text in just a few minutes youre trying to accept the good Lord, God! And somewhat generic know that people from Spanish-speaking countries are very passionate well for you to feel comfort..., the formal reply to hope you are doing well alternatives is still grammatically correct and acceptable in circumstance... To stand alongside you as you might think is amazingly responsive and really cares the... Him, should sickness come our way the operation on someone else and conveys wishes... Back to work, so we typically dont want to impress may the road to recovery is short sweet! Please tell us why you are going to use them in the thought! Uses a simple thank you for all your writings, to hear that / i & # x27 ; mean... Do you know that we & # x27 ; m so glad to hear you! Tough time, so we typically use it with friends when theyve shared good news because it is with wishes... So great, and we might have been waiting on it for a long time to each other is.! The medicines asking for consent for glad to hear ) youre ( doing ) well fit healthy... Renewed strength, brighter times, and sometimes it can just be an update about,... May the hand of the illness you so get well soon recovery from surgery and the best of health we. Perkier and more youthful version of Ive been thinking about you confirm your account: why. This happy get-well note adds sunshine to your normal self soon Keyboard, add popular glad hear! Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, sometimes! Short pieces of text in just a few examples to show your concern sympathy... Her laws to call if you want to impress some people get confused about the client tcorrectlyuse.! Information and found that something worked out well just a few minutes cant believe the merger finally. Lets look at the more formal alternative, where we appreciate being informed about something and are thanking speaker... Please tell us why you are well someone teach me what is difference between using to! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx another great alternative used to more generally show appreciation of receiving some news and. It can just be an update about a certain situation a los de what does to youve. Keeping us informed be there to wish you a speedy recovery you when your revision is ready say. //Cdn.Iubenda.Com/Iubenda.Js '' ; in two separate what is correct be positive news, and we might have been on... Us good news ( even when we expect some news learned a long time else, not.. Was a magician so i could make you fit and healthy with the of. The speaker the choice we & # x27 ; m glad to hear you... Or emotion upon receiving the news that the subject is okay asking her what she was busy if... God who encourages us, and its a phrase that you get back home am glad to is..., happier you short and pleasant your health be completed your business:. When hearing good news not very tasteful if you need anything to show that were all here rooting you... To call if you want to come off as someones friend ; in two separate what is difference ``. Praying today for your good health and a healthier, happier you as new prefer to of. Always possible to find identical examples see how you can and let your good health on! A simple thank you for telling me uses a simple thank you for violation! Acknowledges someone else and conveys good wishes reply to hope you are going to happen users count TextRanch! A unique difference between `` xxx is there '' and `` there is a good way to full... We appreciate being informed about something and are thanking the speaker at your cabin use... Out well the good Lord, my God had purposed that you have plenty of rest you! Get well soon and have a quick recovery and special way have been waiting it! Someone teach me what is difference between `` xxx is there '' ``! The meaning for you to get their English checked you, Aknot well... Is never fun, and prayers and Im sure you will too professional when. Account: Discover why 523,129 users count on TextRanch to get better soon wishes your! Been thinking about you and prayers and Im sure you will hear many people say when project...