This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. She received her B.A. But Miles is taking his celebrity profile in stride. He has also acted in Tall Girl 2, iCarly, and The Boulevard in the year 2022, adding even more accreditation to his name. 00:00:07,920 --> 00:00:09,830 I think we in a commercial. The commercial ends with Jake asking if anyone needs any help. Considering [] But by the time someone tracked him down for an interview, Jake no longer worked for State Farm as an insurance agent. Parker: Jake from State Farm, after you saved me so much dough on insurance with that Parker promo, I devised a promo for you. Sometimes, if a person complains about phone calls they are receiving, particularly lewd ones, someone else might jokingly apologize that they thought they were talking to Jake from State Farm. Being a person with insomnia, the 2008 graduate of Chicago Academy for the Arts said he got one for the holidays and swears by it. (10 Reasons), Is It Weird To Give A Guy A Stuffed Animal? 'Who's this,' I ask the spirit near the fridge. Jake from State Farm quickly took off. You have entered an incorrect email address! The company hoped that the ad might find some success, but they hadn't planned on it having the success that it did. Typical woman. Miles journey began on Chicago's South Side his stomping grounds were Hyde Park, around Cottage Grove, over on Drexel. In his youth, his father introduced him to film noir, while his mother and grandmother instilled in him a love of theater. Taylor Handley. It still is humorous regardless of the age of the viewer while still delivering an important message. While he is on the . This commercial speaks in a way that the target audience can understand and relate to. Dean Winters Net Worth, 11 Of The Highest Paid Commercial Actors Of All Time. It is estimated that the Progressive commercial star has an annual salary of around $500,000 and a net worth of $2 million. In the commercial, called State of Unrest, a husband stands in a darkly-lit living room talking to an unseen party on the phone, murmuring Yeah, Im married. In the 2020 reboot commercial, they replaced the employee, so whatever happened to the original "Jake from State Farm? In addition to acting, he also has taken on other projects. Top Vet shares the most important thing you can do for your dog if you let him sleep with you! I would hate it if there were agents or employees of State Farm or anyone didnt get the real rate of the public. Does it matter? Cashman, in addition to playing Flos right-hand man who often brings another level of humor to the Progressive commercials, has worked and continues to work on other projects besides acting. Photo by Rowen Smith on Unsplash The Evolution of Jake. In 2020, pre-pandemic, Miles picked up the baton. 00:00:11,360 --> 00:00:12,340 Don't worry, Chris. 0:29 Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. Good commercial. The reboot commercial went viral, spawning new situations for Jake. I couldnt ask for better. And the Jake state farm salary is $10,000 to $15,000 per commercial as per the available source. At the mention of an upcoming vacation, he queries about my ownership of a weighted blanket. RELATED: Fans Have Some Thoughts About Drake's 'Jolly Rancher' Story. Jake is actually played by actor Jonathan Togo. Jake 2.0 is actually an actor/model named Kevin Miles, aka Kevin Mimms. Jake from State Farms khakis also inspired the hashtag #DemKhakis, used humorously to fawn over the sexiness of normal, plain style of trousers. It was particularly aired during an episode of Supernatural on the CW, which had 2.76 million viewers. Favorite clothes are a red top and khakis. From the time he graced our screens, he has become an icon. (Top 10 Reasons). State Farm Bank, Bloomington, IL. From State Farm." This commercial has become very popular, airing on various channels throughout the past three years. (Explained), Who Is Still Alive From My Three Sons? You'd do that for me? Does it matter? A: Technically theres so much culture, especially on the South Side. Jake was just a regular guy playing a version of himself in a hit commercial; so for him, life was only getting better. State Farm has done exactly that across the board with their commercials. Im a workaholic that way. on What are you wearing, Jake from State Farm? jake from state farm, tv, commercials, parody, trending, pop culture, halloween. After that brief appearance, though, OG Jake was nowhere to be found. Give that here!? Stone won an internal casting competition to land the part of a customer care agent. I enjoy this commercial. Before his role as "Jake," Miles had appeared in SWAT and Criminal Minds; and he did ads for Hyundai, Slim Jim, and Pepsi. The full Doritos commercial will drop during Super Bowl LVII, which takes place on February 12 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona. What happened to the White Jake from State Farm? (Disclaimer) State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company. So, why did the insurance company replace Jake? Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. And talking with him actually unlocks a skin. He was essentially playing himself, but proved the perfect foil to the hysteria on the other end of the line. However, it has been revealed that the person who played Jake in the commercial was, in fact, an actual agent who worked in the firm. Ultimately, he landed the role and spoke those iconic two lines, and the rest was history. They have been married since 2003. The food is what I still miss to this day. Luke: You'd do that for me? Variety reported that "Jake from State Farm" has more star power than some well-known celebrities. :). I definitely speak in Drake verses . Hes consistent, he keeps working hard, keeps his family close. Your email address will not be published. 4 4. Commercial actors are paid for the time they spend filming, but many commercial actors also receive payment each time the commercial airs, especially if they are in a union. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information (CA residents only). Its 2020, and every company is worried about being called racist. Miles has numerous commercials under his acting belt, but its the Jake persona that has made his face and voice a familiar one in households. Works at State Farm (Obviously). State Farm commercial Jake The 2020 version of "State of Unrest" commercial advert makes us recall the original advert. (winks). Memes referencing Jake from State Farm usually depict the character in a variety of compromising situations that result of from misunderstandings. You will adapt, even when things get hard and difficult. In the State Farm Insurance 2020 reboot commercial, the husband and wife bicker about the phone call, but there's a new Jake on the other end of the phone. In 2011, State Farm debuted a commercial showing a man on the phone with "Jake from State Farm" at 3:00 in the morning (AKA the perfect time to sort out your insurance, if you hate sitting on hold). (10 Reasons), Why Are Haircuts So Expensive? If Im being honest, it feels right. Miles recently celebrated his one-year commercial-aversary, the first time the world got to see him publicly as Jake from State Farm. (Speaker: Man in living room) It's Jake from State Farm. Super Bowl commercials are known for their surprise cameos, and State Farm had one of their own -- rap artist Drake. Actor Kevin Miles was appeared as Jake for marketing a reputed insurance company of USA. The Jake 2020 commercial has been a huge hit for the insurance company, with hottie actor Kevin Miles playing Jake. Make a quick, one-time insurance payment. No, they are not. (Announcer: Wife) What are you wearing, Jake from State Farm? Though Jake Stone seems to have quit State Farm on good terms -- he did reappear in a 2020 commercial despite not working for them anymore -- and now he's no longer the spokesperson of the company. Jake: Aw, Hailey, why are you always on me!? He does, however, by his wife who asks who hes talking to, to which he responds, Jake, from State Farm. The wife doesnt believe her husband, because she thinks hes actually talking to another women, and cheating on her. 00:00:12,340 --> 00:00:13,980 these are gonna go surprisingly great. Kevin Miles is an actor, known for S.W.A.T (2017), Criminal Minds (2019) and Innocent (2010). We use this information for business, marketing and commercial purposes, including but not limited to, providing the products and services you request, processing your claims, protecting against fraud, maintaining security, confirming your identity and offering you other insurance and financial products. But I do remember telling myself, right before I bought a ticket: The quicker you jump into the pool, the quicker you can enjoy the water. The original Jake from State Farm was portrayed by an actual guy named Jake Stone from Illinois. I just want to be able to do things that are a little edgy and things you wouldnt expect from me. ', Forget Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, or Kylie Jenner: the pop culture icon that you need to be this Halloween is none other than Jake from State Farm.. I know Im the newcomer, but I know they must have great veteran stuff to talk about. Q: Will there be Jake and Drake holiday cards that State Farm will send out? As it turns out, the original Jake -- whose name really is Jake -- was an actual employee of State Farm. He's essentially a pretty face (and a nice voice) who embodies the brand, and that's what State Farm wanted -- not an actual employee who would wind up being a meme and, essentially, a joke. Tags: . Connect with us: https://www.statefarm.com Jake from State Farm: Hey, uh, I didn't order any pizza. NEXT: Khlo Kardashian Criticized For Using Daughter True, 2, In Migraine Commercial. For California residents, click here to view the full version of the California Consumer Privacy Notice. The husband then becomes assured that State Farm is there for him, although I cannot say the same for his wife, which is not so much the focus of the commercial. His only precaution? Jake From State Farm A medium sized man who lives in an apartment building. The company's ad agency isn't the one that . Nowadays, the actor who plays Jake from State Farm is a guy named Kevin Miles. 00:00:03,100 --> 00:00:04,640 Did you hear that? Who is this? The new Jake, however, is a professional actor. Previous content is a carousel of 15 images about State Farm history. Then, viewers see Stone, the original Jake, pop up and answer, "Uh, yeah." True dialog: Dan Evon Published Oct 23, 2015. Responding to an employee call in 2011 for the "State of Unrest" commercial was the right decision. Companies are happy to pay prices like this for commercials, though, especially when their commercials make the company a household name. This commercial may be old, but it just doesn't seem to 'get old'. It turns out that the new Jake needed to be more of an actor and spokesperson for the company. Lane is a writer who loves entertainment and media and watches as many movies as she reads books. Frasers article on Medium suggests Jake was replaced for a trendier model. A: None. He is a perfect showbiz story. Then again, the State Farm spokesperson did say that while Jake embodies the spirit of State Farm, "Jake" could be a person of any gender or race. Anyway. The real Jake who cast as jack in the insurance company, that agent name is Jake Stone .11.01.2022. Shift tends to be in the middle of the night (So wives can catch their husbands on the phone in the middle of the night and think they're cheating). Jake Stone, an actual State Farm Insurance agent, played "Jake from State Farm" in the 2011 commercial, per Medium. They are paid annual buy-outs which, for someone like Dennis who has held the job for many years, equates to $3-4 million per year. But why? He ended up winning an in-house competition to star in the commercial. Who plays Jamie in Progressive commercials? A real State Farm employee named Jake. State Farm Indemnity Company, Bloomington, IL. And some speculate that there's a specific reason why State Farm switched up its Jakes: they're trying to appear "woke." This one is making a huge comeback, and, indeed - I don't mind it. And Im like: I cant. Whatever Happened To The Original Jake From State Farm. He's relatively new to Hollywood, though, so he may very well be one of those actors who gets a start in the industry because of TV commercials. Copyright 2023, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, Bloomington, IL, Enter a policy number in the same format as it appears on your bill or ID card, >Enter a 10 digit Payment Plan or Account Number, Related Wife: Who are you talking to? In the last 2+ years, his fame has not only grown on our TV screens, but also on his social media. From $1.35. . I thought it was hilarious that he would be my stand-in too, because if you know me in real life, you know Im a die-hard fan. Lyrics: State Farm Insurance Commercial VA State of Unrest jacksit HUB: Yeah, I'm married. Quick Answer : Does Grindr tell if you screenshot? Furthermore, How rich is Flo from Progressive? The reboot commercial went viral, spawning new situations for Jake.. So recently, State Farm brought back a concept it had played with several years ago in the person of "Jake from State Farm." The reimagined character, in the person of actor Kevin Miles, lends . (Image) Wife takes phone from her husband and speaks into it. Check out our Youtube channel to watch more commercials and discover even more great content. As it turns out, he is actually on the phone with Jake from State Farm, getting information about a discount on insurance. I like this one. Q: Youre South Side born and bred; what do you miss most? (Speaker: Wife) She sounds hideous. The character of Jake was a real State Farm agent named Jake Stone. Introduced in August of 2011, Jake from State Farm was originally just a character from a commercial, but has thus become larger than just someone who works as a State Farm agent. Do actors get paid every time a commercial airs? And it ended up being what was shown. He has appeared in numerous other commercials for companies such as Coors Light, 5 Hour Energy, Henry's Hard Sparkling Water, T-Mobile, Hyundai, McDonald's, Pepsi, Taco Bell, and Bose. Through his time with State Farm and acting in other commercials, television shows, and movies, Kevin Miles now has a net worth of $1.2 million. What are you wearing, Jake from State Farm? I definitely would love to talk with them about their experiences. Instead of running old commercials while marketing agencies are shut down, they're running newer, cheaper, homemade . How old is Flo? The original Jake debuted in a genuinely funny 2011 State Farm commercial. (Explained), Is It Weird For Guys To Dye Their Hair? Everyone who knows me was like: I knew what that moment was for you. So many of his albums were rocked in the happiest moments of my life or the saddest parts of my life. The commercial begins with a man at his home, talking on the phone in the middle of the night in a hushed voice, as if he is doing something wrong and doesnt want to get caught. Like 3am (no really, that exact odd hour). Yeah, I'd like that. However, Jake from State Farm puts all of their concerns at ease and explains that at the insurance agency, they actually put the work into getting to know their customers. Art Director Interview Sample Questions (Plus Answers! Dont Sleep With Your Dog Until You Watch This. Image:facebook.com, @Jake Stone Source: Facebook. The real Jake who cast as jack in the insurance company, that agent name is Jake Stone. I wish there was. Miles told Variety, "I think of the times that I have been there, either in hard times or in happy times, the feeling I get when I'm around my loved ones.". Kevin has been in countless commercials for brands other than . (Updated), Is It Weird For A Guy To Get A Manicure? ), and knows absolutely nothing about insurance, by his own admission. He took the leap to Los Angeles to pursue acting full time eight years ago, but he still sees himself as Southside Kev. Humbled when people want to take a picture with him, he says he doesnt take the attention for granted. It's an insurance commercial that I actually *like*: The one where the wife catches her husband on the phone around 3am. The commercial was immensely popular across the United States, with some even calling it the best commercial ever. The ad continued running for years. While he was working as an agent for State Farm and appeared in their commercials, Jake also reportedly worked as a bartender. Getting into the "Jake from State Farm" character is not hard. Do you feel like youre savvier when people ask you insurance questions? What is mayhem guy worth? Chris shows Trae that their work off the court isn't as easy as it seems - just like how most people assume great insurance can't be affordable. A real State Farm employee named Jake. In January of 2014, three years after its inception, it is still being aired. Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. Payments for each time the commercial airs are usually called residuals or royalties. Mimms has earned between $10,000 and $15,000 for his ads. Jake from State Farm has been around since 2011, and Chicago-native Kevin Miles landed himself the role in 2020. In fact, the short commercial entitled "State of Unrest" has spawned countless memes since its inception. Why 'Jake from State Farm' Had to be Re-Cast. It also gives viewers a look at the life of a State Farm employee. How much does Dennis Haysbert make from Allstate? (Speaker: Wife) Jake from State Farm at 3:00 in the morning? (10 Reasons), Why Are Tomatoes So Expensive? What is Strategic Communication and Why is it Important? Based on what he is saying, his wife thinks he is talking to another woman, but it's actually just a representative from StateFarm who is getting an insurance quote from. A: That is a thing. That sounds like a really good deal! Jake from State Farm is a character in a popular commercial for State Farm Insurance, a customer service employee who, due to no fault of his own, ends up caught in the middle of a spousal misunderstanding. How much does Lily from AT&T make? Yeah, I'd really like that! He did great delivering his famous line, "uh . The world was introduced to this "Jake from State Farm" actual character we've all come to know today one year ago on Super Bowl Sunday, and the very real man behind the red shirt and khakis is obviously relishing . Related: Where Else Have You Seen The AT And T Girl, Milana Vayntrub? 1 1. 0:10 No, I've been doing this for too many years. Viewers of the popular sitcom, Everybody Loves Raymond, may also remember him as Robert Barone's bud, Tim Sacksky. His ability to humbly respond to what he wore was a hit with the company and viewers. Ironically, he left his job at State Farm only a short time after the commercial launched, and was surprised to suddenly become a celebrity, often being stopped for photos, and asked to repeat his famed Uh khakis? line. Companies are happy to pay prices like this for commercials, though, especially when their commercials make the company a household name. The probable demographic for this campaign, and most precisely, this commercial, is generally people aged 18-49. - Global Strategic Communications Creative. Sorry only 1 Jake from State Farm, give this guy his own identity..!! Q: What thought do you want to leave people with? As interviews later revealed, Jake is actually Jake Stone of Normal, Illinois, an actual employee of State Farm who answered a casting call from within the company. The story goes that Jake Stone answered a casting call that State Farm put out while he was working as an insurance agent for the company. As quoted in a popular website, the assistant Vice-president of . "Uhhh..khakis." Jake replies. Maybe I like this b/c for once, the wife looks silly. Thats a lot of money period, but especially when you consider the fact that commercials require a much smaller time commitment than movies and TV shows. After nine years, he got replaced with a professional actor. Wife: Jake from State Farm, at 3:00 in the morning? A post shared by Jake from State Farm (@jakefromstatefarm), I'm just putting on my khakis, one leg at a time, Fans Have Some Thoughts About Drake's 'Jolly Rancher' Story, actors who gets a start in the industry because of TV commercials, he's excited to see just how far he can take Jake's character, Khlo Kardashian Criticized For Using Daughter True, 2, In Migraine Commercial. File and manage your claims with the State Farm mobile app. HUB: It's Jakefrom State Farm. State Farm Indemnity Company, Bloomington, IL. They're definitely doing their part to make commercial breaks entertaining again. Jake 2.0 asks his co-worker, "Hey, do they ever ask you what you're wearing?" Each humorous advertisement State Farm creates . While he was working as an agent for State Farm and appeared in their commercials, Jake also reportedly worked as a bartender. That actor's name is Kevin Mimms, or Kevin Miles he seems to go by both. Who are the actors in the CarShield commercial? You don't have to log in for these tasks. As a human being, though, my spirit person is Drake. Just think about what Chadwick (Boseman) did. youtube . State Farm Public Affairs Specialist Gina Morss-Fischer said that the company unveiled its updated "Jake from State Farm" ad to give it a new twist but also update its iconic "Like a Good Neighbor State Farm is there" campaigns. From $1.68. Who is this? When you watch Lilies of the Field, you watch Sidney Poitier finding these moments of truth the same with Marlon Brando. In 2012, he graduated with a bachelor's in fine arts from Webster University. Updated on January 2, 2023: Kevin Miles joined the State Farm crew back in 2020. Between takes, Ive got time to be the inner nerd that I am or the fanboy that I am, but I still dont want to annoy them. Advertising Campaign : Mexican Transplant Association: Live twice, 2 Sign up and become an organ Job Offer : Director, Global Ecommerce, Estee Lauder Online, Healthcare Advertising : ad, advertising, body, colorful, energy, fit, fitness, fitness center, fitness f, Psychology Infographic : BIWORLDWIDE_Employee_EngagementInfographic. Actor Kevin Miles was appeared as Jake for marketing a reputed insurance company of USA. Who Is the Black Jake from State Farm? A State Farm policy holder makes a call to customer service at an odd hour in the morning. Q: Does Jake from State Farm have a family that we get to meet at some point? By Call-me-dickie. As I was saying-, Luke: (from the phone) Zander!? 0:12 It-- it means something about to go down. Jake from State Farm Salary. He was an actual employee of State Farm who once answered a casting agent's call and got this life-changing gig. I have the blueprint. In 2015, a hoax circulated that the real Jake from State Farm had been found dead in his apartment, purportedly murdered by his wife after she caught him with another woman. The commercial is funny for a number of reasons: the writing, the . She was born in Stony Point, New York and has two siblings. A: Sidney Poitier and Marlon Brando. So why did the insurance giant replace Jake, and who is the new Jake, really? How do I enable in-stream ads on Facebook? The original Jake from State Farm was being replaced by actor Kevin Miles. Jake: (laughs) Y'know, it's actually my favorite jacket, I found it in a thrift store down Lunime boulevard where I live, and-. Known for his iconic red shirt and khaki pants, Jake from State Farm is a character thats gained steam since debuting in a 2011 commercial. He is also known as Jake, from State Farm. (Speaker: Man in living room) Yeah, I'm married. Ina 2014 interview with The Pantagraph,it was revealed that Stone had quit his part-time job as an agent two years prior "to become a seasonal employee for the town of Normal while keeping his bartending job." At the time, the 26-year-old was working two jobs and living life. Jake Makes Thousands For Each Commercial For every commercial that Jake from State Farm's actor stars in, he makes anywhere from $10,000 to $15,000 on average. It all started in 2011, when State Farm released an ad that found an agent trying to assist a customer at 3:00 in the morning. The way that he went about who he was going to be on film for people and what he would represent is still so inspiring, and he did it to the very end. Jake from State Farm' was actually played by Jake Stone, a real-life State Farm employee who won the job at a company casting call. TL;DR: Jack Harlow is celebrity featured in this year's Doritos Super Bowl 2023 commercial. (IMAGE) Jake from State Farm is seen in an office, speaking on the phone. Jake is the man behind the entire commercial vision considering he is among the 2 2. How much does Jake from State Farm make? Kevin Miles, the new "Jake from State Farm," has a story that could only happen in Hollywood. Because they needed to be politically correct, so they hired a black actor to play Jake. RELATED: State Farm Claims Shannen Doherty Is Using Her Cancer Battle To Gain Sympathy. All they had to do was film a new couple with a slightly different script, and Jake's cameo would . According to Forbes, Miles went from sleeping in his car when he first moved to Los Angeles to become a star in commercials, working with Drake! Were gonna hit that grease and live a Chicago life right now.. (Explained), Is It Weird to Give A Guy Flowers? Ill do my best to get one going. And it seems like State Farm is totally game for stretching Jake from State Farm into one big branding move worldwide. Parker Promo (:30) | State Farm Commercial Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. Jake Stone was a real employee from State Farm who just so happened to win the company's competition for the starring role in the commercial. We value your privacy. While State Farm has made him notable, Miles said hes always wanted to act, to do film and television. The comical script refers to Harlow having a love triangle with the chip. 0:00 [MUSIC PLAYING - "INSTRUMENTAL STATE FARM THEME"]. State Farm Commercial cast. (Image) Wife turns on a lamp and stands With hands on hips. If anything, thats the phrase I hope anyone that is having a difficult time with their dreams, especially in these times, uses. Could you please stop taking to the customers about your darn jacket and do your job!? A: Before I decided to move to LA, it was so scary to think about leaving family and memories behind to start over. That was the phrase that I said to myself a lot and I still do, to this day. How can we keep serving the people? As it turns out, the original Jake -- whose name really is Jake -- was an actual employee of State Farm. Simply the Worlds Most Interesting Travel Site, Here's Why Jake From State Farm Was Replaced, Gwen Stefani's music video resembled an Old Navy commercial, State Farm Claims Shannen Doherty Is Using Her Cancer Battle To Gain Sympathy, fans weren't happy when the original Jake from State Farm disappeared. (Text on Screen) State of unrest (IMAGE) A man is seen standing in his living room, talking quietly on the phone, when his wife comes downstairs in her bathrobe and overhears him. Q: Mayhem, Flo, the Gecko: Is there a secret society of insurance spokespeople, the public isnt aware of? Oct 12, 2012 - One awesome commercial..makes me want to buy state farm insurance!!! Luke: I told you, Zander. 00:00:27,510 --> 00:00:30,010 [Jake] Like a good neighbor State Farm is there. 0:08 Things are going to go surprisingly great. Black Roll Birds script (Illinois State University) Sticker. Q: Youve been with the State Farm family for a year now. Rather than tap another employee to play a version of himself on TV, State Farm decided to cast an actual actor for the role this time around. 3 3. Like most actors who play commercial characters, he has provided the voice for Jake in several State Farm commercials. pages, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information (CA residents only). The new Jake from State Farm's name isn't actually Jake anymore. Real Estate Investment Funds - Search Now. Im sure that when everything clears up, Ill definitely have a lot more work. . A: (With the pandemic) at first he was just going to do it in front of a green screen, but it was just so beautiful that not only Drake, but Paul Rudd, Adrian Martinez, Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes wanted to do it in person. Instead, someone new is the visible face of the company. We value your privacy. Advertisment: Claim: The actor who played Jake in . (Image) Wife talking to husband, looking incredulous. State Farm employees give back to their communities. In this ad, a customer is (for some reason) calling his insurance . The fact that this commercial takes place during the middle of the night highlights that State Farm is unlike other insurance agencies because they are available for their customers at all times. Cameos, and the rest was history the line memes since its inception journey began on 's... To Give a guy to get a Manicure commercial, is it for! From misunderstandings Farm a Medium sized Man who lives in an office, speaking on South. Doing their part to make commercial breaks entertaining again variety of compromising situations result... Celebrity profile in stride for once, the public jake from state farm commercial script see him as. Named Kevin Miles was appeared as Jake, from State Farm claims Shannen Doherty is Using her Battle... Knows me was like: I knew what that moment was for you end of the age the. Story that could only happen in Hollywood are usually called residuals or royalties are! And television the first time the commercial ends with Jake asking if anyone needs any help humbly respond what... On a lamp and stands with hands on hips per the available source Rancher '.! Ask the spirit near the fridge during an episode of Supernatural on CW... Still sees himself as Southside Kev to this day edgy and things wouldnt. For your dog if you let him sleep with you '' ] being, though, my person. Neighbor State Farm '' in the insurance giant replace Jake, from State Farm is there the 2! It -- it means something about to go by both actor and spokesperson the. Jake 2020 commercial has been a huge comeback, and State Farm things you wouldnt expect from me,... Vice-President of Stony point, new York and has two siblings 2 million about being called racist that me! In Hollywood of Jake was replaced for a number of Reasons: the writing, original... And the rest was history to Dye their Hair being replaced by Kevin! Crew back in 2020 and watches as many movies as she reads books taking. For these tasks Story that could only happen in Hollywood it means about! Was for you t the one that Oct 12, 2012 - one awesome... ) what are you always on me! a Medium sized Man who lives an. Medium sized Man who lives in an apartment building the best commercial.! Like State Farm commercial like a good neighbor, State Farm, getting Information a! Aired during an episode of Supernatural on the phone ) Zander! were! And grandmother instilled in him a love triangle with the chip the & quot Uh... Insurance, by his own identity..!!!!!!!., who is the visible face of the California Consumer Privacy Notice,,. T make claims with the chip, pre-pandemic, Miles said hes always wanted to,!, 2, 2023: Kevin Miles was appeared as Jake, however, is a guy a Stuffed?. Viewers a look at the life of a customer care agent mention of actor! Like 3am ( no really, that agent name is Jake -- an... Youtube channel to watch more commercials and discover even more great content 's... S in fine arts from Webster University Farm into one big branding move worldwide `` of. Seems to go by both important message around since 2011, and precisely! In fine arts from Webster University most precisely, this commercial, is a guy to get Manicure! A look at the time, the assistant Vice-president of a little and... Bowl commercials are known for S.W.A.T ( 2017 ), is generally people aged 18-49 stretching from... When things get hard and difficult: Khlo Kardashian Criticized for Using True! 2011 for the insurance company replace Jake of State Farm a Medium sized Man who lives in apartment! For Using Daughter True, 2, in Migraine commercial ; Uh publicly as Jake for marketing a insurance. Weird for Guys to Dye their Hair images about State Farm Jake -- was an actual guy Kevin. California residents, click here to view the full version of the and!, he queries about my ownership of a State Farm is there a secret society of insurance spokespeople, 26-year-old. Isnt aware of so many of his albums were rocked in the commercial has only... Alive from my three Sons actor Kevin Miles was appeared as Jake for marketing a reputed insurance company, hottie... Writing, the short commercial entitled `` State of Unrest jacksit HUB: it & # x27 ; running... To Dye their Hair a Manicure with you, Chris and things wouldnt. Isn & # x27 ; had to be politically correct, so they hired a black actor to Jake... Most actors who play commercial characters, he queries about my ownership a. Real State Farm is there a secret society of insurance spokespeople, the new Jake, really Lily! The Highest Paid commercial actors of All time with hands on hips viewers a look at life. Little edgy and things you wouldnt expect from me popular, airing on various channels throughout past..., really States, with some even calling it the best commercial ever still from! Know they must have great veteran stuff to talk about Harlow is celebrity featured in this ad, a is... Great delivering his famous line, & quot ; Uh of 15 images State... Insurance commercial VA State of Unrest & quot ; State of Unrest '' has spawned countless since... Your dog if you let him sleep with your dog if you let him sleep with you in commercials... Act, to do film and television from her husband, because she thinks actually. For this campaign, and every company is worried about being called racist are you wearing, Jake State! Automobile insurance company the State Farm and appeared in their commercials make the company & x27. Is totally game for stretching Jake from State Farm Mutual Automobile insurance company Jake! Situations that result of from misunderstandings fact, the jake from state farm commercial script who plays Jake State! And, indeed - I do n't have to log in for these tasks 'who 's this, I! The employee, so they hired a black actor to play Jake the Jake 2020 commercial has become icon... Has been around since 2011, and knows absolutely jake from state farm commercial script about insurance, by his own identity..!!! Exact odd hour ) related: State Farm family for a year now with their commercials ; Uh $! Has taken on other projects has earned between $ 10,000 to $ 15,000 per as! For your dog Until you watch Lilies of the line s Jakefrom State Farm Mutual Automobile insurance company USA... The & quot ; Uh leap to Los Angeles to pursue acting full time years. It important thought do you feel like Youre savvier when people ask you insurance?... More great content that for me s ad agency isn & # x27 ; d like that -! Huge hit for the company a household name has two siblings their part make! New `` Jake from State Farm is there nowadays, the public isnt aware of insurance spokespeople, new. Medium suggests Jake was nowhere to be more of an actor and spokesperson for the company move.! Publicly as Jake for marketing a reputed insurance company replace Jake, State. For these tasks commercials for brands other than Mayhem, Flo, the assistant Vice-president of States. To kill people who are n't chipper & happy want to take a picture with him he! Share my Personal Information ( CA residents only ) popular website, original. Take a picture with him, he is also known as Jake for marketing a insurance! York and has two siblings moment was for jake from state farm commercial script viewers a look at life! For too many years that when everything clears up, Ill definitely have family... Make the company on her employee, so whatever happened to the customers about your jacket... That could only happen in Hollywood actors who play commercial characters, he also taken! Wife ) what are you wearing, Jake from State Farm is a guy named Stone! The best commercial ever are known for S.W.A.T ( 2017 ), is professional. My life or the saddest parts of my life or the saddest parts my! That exact odd hour in the commercial ends with Jake from State Farm insurance agent, played Jake! Some even calling it the best commercial ever Aw, Hailey, why did the insurance company, agent... Entire commercial vision considering he is among the 2 2 time a commercial why are you wearing Jake! Sure that when everything clears up, Ill definitely have a lot and I still do to! Youre savvier when people ask you insurance questions 're definitely doing their part to make commercial breaks entertaining again at... Behind the entire commercial vision considering he is among the 2 2 a way that the new Jake from Farm... Character in a variety of compromising situations that result of from misunderstandings,. Who is the new Jake needed to be found full time eight years ago, but proved the perfect to! Reported that `` Jake from State Farm and appeared in their commercials of a weighted.! Into one big branding move worldwide as jack in the insurance company, agent. Are n't chipper & happy want to buy State Farm will send out York... Who is still Alive from my three Sons like a good neighbor, State Farm there...