Despite a strong, memorable debut performance, Henn never acted in another movie ever again. industrial film for bubblegum. Lien denied exposing herself, but police issued her a detainer summons, charging her with indecent exposure. The torment deep within her was apparently glimpsed by both fellow cast members and fans in episodes such as Warlord, where her character was possessed by an aggressive alien entity. During a 2010 interview with StarTrek.com, she said "I have kids, I study, and I'm active with a life that doesn't involve acting anymore." Jennifer knew that Your IP: She was predeceased by : her father Dennis Hobel. She had a few roles after that, including a one-episode guest spot in Star Trek: The Next Generation, but has almost entirely severed herself from show business for a new calling. And here was the love of my life stretching out his hand saying let's go see the world.". In March 2018, Jennifer Lien was arrested for driving on a revoked license. She still describes it as her favorite role, saying on the Recovery Rockstars Uncut podcast,"I just got to be real strong and fierce and sexy and beautiful but still smart, and that was rare." Brandy Ledford started her career as a Penthouse Pet, but dropped nude modeling and went to acting school. Her roles slowed down in the new millennium, with her only notable role coming in Numb3rs, before fizzling out entirely because she quite literally moved on with her life. A former child actor, Lien won a regular spot in the Star Trek: Voyager cast in 1994. "My entire school life was really a living hell," he said, "and I had to do up to 60 interviews a day." (51 years old). By that point, Henn wasn't involved in acting anyway. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. She's spent the last decade-plus as president of Grassroots Coalition, a group focused on Los Angeles environmental policy. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. She stated that she had a difficult childhood. As recently as 2016, she was an elementary school teacher in northern California one who, as she told WIRED, still had to sign the odd Aliens DVD for students. Me too, I hope Jennifer Anne Lien Hwang life is better now. Stemming from her frustration in finding bras that could accommodate both her large bust and small ribcage, the store lives by the motto "the alphabet starts at D." She started by importing high end bras from Europe and her business grew so much that she now has five stores in two states. Such a stunningly beautiful woman , it's a shame how things have turned out for her . With help from Neelix, the crew rescues Kes and welcomes her as one of their own. Jake Lloyd was a rising child star when he was cast as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. May 12, 2021 - Explore Randog41's board "Jennifer Lien", followed by 243 people on Pinterest. One day he proposed marriage and suggested the move to Africa, to which she enthusiastically agreed. The size of the cast became a problem when Voyager introduced Seven of Nine to help boost declining ratings. Lloyd wrote in the Design Mom blog that when people ask how she could give up such a successful career, her response is, "How could I not? [15] Upon his birth, Lien retired from acting and voice-over work but was credited as executive producer on her husband's 2008 film Geek Mythology. A lot of my friends were into drugs, and I saw a lot of them die. The sudden and shocking decline of Star Trek star Jennifer Lien is among the saddest in showbiz history. In the last case, a neighbour of Liens in Harriman, Tennessee, called the police after Lien deliberately exposed her breasts and buttocks to her during an argument. He hasn't disappeared he's just moved behind the camera. I wish I could tell her how beautiful she is and remind her of all of the good things about her, even though I have never met her. May 30, 2007 We are sad to announce that on April 27, 2020, at the age of 51, Jennifer Suzanne Lien (Raleigh, North Carolina), born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa passed away. I only remember short periods I experienced between jumps., If theres one thing that this experience has taught me, Captain, its that theres no time like the present., Jennifer Lien during Creation Entertainments Grand Slam XI: The Sci-Fi Summit @Getty, Lien earned most of her wealth from appearing in 70 episodes of the SF television series Star Trek: Voyager.. Knoll ) and Joseph Stumpf in your thoughts and prayers exposure after reportedly jennifer lien obituary herself minors. After Voyager wrapped after seven seasons in 2001, McNeill made a few TV guest appearances before phasing out acting entirely. Your culture and entertainment cheat-sheet. He studied journalism and public relations in college. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Jennifer Lynne Lien (Charleston, South Carolina), who passed away on May 30, 2007 at the age of 50. She had a wonderful childhood, filled with the love and many gatherings of her extended family. We welcome you to provide your thoughts and memories on our Tribute Wall. I never had much interest in hanging out with girls. They described her as a talented actor who was able to access a deep well of emotion but, they added the emotional well she was tapping from seemed to be filled with dark waters. But he was saved after being chosen as one of the 50 Most Beautiful People in the World by People Magazine. Later that year, she was arrested for indecent exposure, apprehended nude after refusing to put on clothes. She was born on November 30th, 1996 in Geising, Munich, Germany. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Gofundme: https: //http://www.gofundme.com. The youngest of three children, she always strived for greatness. Create an obituary. At age 13, Jennifer began performing in a summer theater and festivals. Part of HuffPost Entertainment. She also played Janelle Voight, John Connor's foster mom in Terminator 2: Judgment Day yes, that's her saying "Wolfie's just fine." She played an Ocampa, a psionic race with a life expectancy of eight or nine years. The properties in hopes of recovering expenses down the Road Max & jennifer lien obituary. Lien denied exposing herself. Please ignore rumors and hoaxes. I'm still not well off but all those people are either dead or in jail for doing something to get more. "We were running out of things to do with Kes. I'm watching Star Trek Voyager and was wondering what became of Kes. (50 years old). She has an older sister and an older brother. He later directed four episodes of Star Trek: Enterprise before going on an extensive career directing television shows of every conceivable genre. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBright Funeral Home & Cremation. Her character on Star Trek: Voyager was Kes, an alien from a mentally advanced race with only a nine-year lifespan. wm. A representative for. Janewayhelps Kes escape from Voyager, and the Ocampan uses the last of her powers to push the ship beyond Borg space and over 9,000 light-years closer to home. During the 2014 VegasCon, producer Brannon Braga said Kes' departure was a failure of imagination on the writers' part. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. [13], In a 2000 interview, Lien said that she liked every kind of music, and that she played the trombone, which she started in high school. It's hard to imagine a role with higher expectations, a burden too big for anyone let alone a kid. He hasn't, however, abandoned acting he's just moved entirely to stage acting, alongside several other creative endeavors like furniture making and writing. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. I don't miss it, but I always think that I'll do it again at some point when it becomes convenient. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The ship's science officer, a Vulcan named Tuvok (Tim Russ), helped Kes study and hone her newfound powers. She played Kes, an Ocampan. Don't miss a beat. She was one of the busier TV actors of the 90s, also taking a lead role in the decidedly-not-sci-fi show Sports Night. Simcoe's Twitter page describes him as a "former actor." Lien, who appeared on Star Trek: Voyager from 1995 to 2000 as Kes, allegedly threatened the arresting officers, claiming she would have all of them shot and killed. The first episode McNeill directed was "Sacred Ground" in season three, a personal landmark but one he wishes he'd done differently. The 41-year-old is accused of exposing herself to children. That's the gist of a 20-minute conversation with Lien, who played the Ocampan character. She was born April 2, 1969, in. She then directed 10 episodes of Star Trek Enterprise and has spent the last 15-odd years as one of the most in-demand TV directors in the business. On their journey home, the crew meets many allies and enemies, including an Ocampan named Kes (Jennifer Lien) and a Talaxian named Neelix (Ethan Phillips), who later became valued members of the crew. He stated on the Punching Sideways podcast,"I've got a real passion for helping people get along," adding, "I'm one of those lucky people who found their thing." She'd appear in many sci-fi properties afterwards, including Max Headroom, Clockstoppers, and Star Trek Generations. Obituaries . Studying to become a teacher, she was suddenly taken from us on July 27th, 2017. While rumours persist that she was kicked off the show because of problems linked to her lifestyle - or possibly deep-seated issues rooted in her tough childhood in Chicago. 2023 BuzzFeed, Inc. All rights reserved. Jennifer Lien is married to Phillip Hwang, a filmmaker and writer known for Completely Totally Utterly, Geek Mythology, First Time, Superboy: The Tween Years, andOutcall. She remains in custody at this time. [6], In a 1992 interview, Lien said: "A couple of years ago, I was trying to get an audition for a baseball movie, so I said that I could play baseball. Posted on Last updated: December 23, 2022. She is survived by : her mother Carla Lange; her friend Pinot Grigio; her husband Chris Lien of Raleigh; her daughters, Gwen of Edinburgh, Scotland and Lily of Raleigh; and her siblings, Lisa Moon of Melbourne, FL and Rob Hobel (Danielle) of Cedar Rapids, IA.. JENNIFER LI OBITUARY. She also voiced Agent "L" for the first three seasons of Men in Black: The Animated Series (19971999) and the first seven episodes of the 2000 season. Kes is a telepathic humanoid species with a nine-year lifespan called an Ocampan. gl. She played an Ocampa, a psionic race with a life expectancy of eight or nine years. Jennifer Suzanne Lien Obituary We are sad to announce that on April 27, 2020, at the age of 51, Jennifer Suzanne Lien (Raleigh, North Carolina), born in Cedar Rapids, Iowa passed away. Harriman Police Chief Randy Heidle told The Associated Press that the actress also faces multiple charges, including evading arrest, resisting arrest, reckless endangerment and aggravated assault, all in connection with an incident in April, in which police say she rammed a police cruiser with her vehicle. Jennifer knew that she wanted to act from a young age. Keep Reading: Star Trek: The Next Generation - Why Diana Muldaur's Katherine Pulaski Left After Season 2, Mack is a pop culture writer and nerd from Oregon who enjoys binging Netflix, listening to Star Wars audiobooks, watching James Bond movies, and reading interesting, behind-the-scenes facts about his favorite movies and TV shows. Liens run on the show was comparatively short, too. A memorial and private burial will occur on August 5, 2017 at theAlter Sdfriedhof Cemetery. Updated On November 11, 2022. She is the youngest of her parents' three children. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. This was deliberate on her part, instead focusing on her new family. These aren't just actors who have taken on smaller projects or became indie darlings when mainstream audiences weren't looking these actors just up and stopped acting, period. Encouraged by her English and drama teachers, she began performing in a summer theater and festivals at the age of 13. Of all the best Starfleet doctors, Culber is one of the most progressive and adaptive. Instead Lien was let go, sparking a personal spiral that saw her racking up arrests for charges including domestic violence, drunk driving, resisting arrest, deliberately ramming a police car, and indecent exposure of herself to children under the age of 13. She spent almost all her modeling days doing uppers and downers to keep going, and would stay clean while shooting but party too much after work. Few actors get pigeonholed more than sci-fi actors. She also writes about her own life, including other creative endeavors like pottery, on her own blog. Born Jennifer Anne Lien on August 24, 1974 inIllinois, the actress is the last of her parents' three children. Farrell and then-husband Brian Baker best known as the trench coat-wearing salesman in early '00s Sprint commercials moved to Hershey, Pennsylvania not long after she was fired from Becker to raise their son. Her screen credits started slowing down around the mid-2000s, with her last major live action role being a 2010 guest spot on Medium. But they're clock is ticking too. To plant trees in. "[7], In 1993, Lien was cast as Roanne in Phenom, a sitcom starring Judith Light. She left mid-way through the shows run, for reasons that have never been completely explained. The main reason Henn didn't return to acting was that she simply had no desire to do so, instead focusing on teaching. After he retired, he started Simcoe Consulting, a global firm that teaches business communication. If you know of an upcoming event for Jennifer Lynne Lien, please add one. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. As natural as he was at playing an intergalactic leg-breaker, the role was something of an outlier for Cobb he was a trained theater actor who made his name on soap operas. A ALVAREZ QUINTANA,Edna Luz Aaliyah Grace Mitchell-Shocks,Kira Breanne Shocks Aazami,Amin Abadiano,Jocelyn Abadinsky,Howard . Lien left the show because Kes's character wasn't working the way producers Rick Berman and Jeri Taylor initially envisioned. He's also a doctoral student studying storytelling and machine learning. Jennifer Lien is an American actress who is best known for portraying the alien Kes on Star Trek: Voyager. When the Voyager crew encounters her, Kes is a captive of an aggressive species of warriors known as the Kazon. In April of 2015, she was arrested after ramming the front of a police cruiser during a chase. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. [11] She was replaced by a new character, Seven of Nine, played by Jeri Ryan. Here's explanations for why you don't see some of your favorite sci-fi stars anymore. Would you like to offer Jennifer Lynne Liens loved ones a condolence message? Roxann Dawson rose to fame as half-human/half-Klingon B'Elanna Torres on Star Trek: Voyager. Both her powers and her short lifespan were fodder for many stories, implying that viewers would watch her entire life within the series. Kes and Janeway have an emotionalgoodbye, and she departs the ship once and for all to return to her people. Robert Duncan McNeill started his career with small sci-fi guest roles in the 1980s Twilight Zone and Quantum Leap before hitting his first big role in 1992: Cadet Nicholas Locarno in fan favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation episode "The First Duty." Jennifer Suzanne Lien, 51, of Raleigh, passed away on Monday, April 27, 2020 in Raleigh. Home Jennifer Lien Net Worth | Husband (Phillip Hwang). Having a child kept her clean for a few years, but her old habits eventually destroyed her marriage and her relationship with her son. Jennifer Lien Death Fact Check Jennifer is alive and kicking and is currently 48 years old. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. April 10, 1957 - She was a tomboy who enjoyed writing plays, reading books, and watching television. For a constant stream of entertainment news and discussion, follow HuffPost Entertainment on, Jennifer Lien was arrested in her Harriman, Tennessee, home on Sept. 3 after allegedly exposing herself in front of children, actress was naked under a blanket and resisted arrest. She was interested in acting from a young age and joined the Illinois Theater Center when she was 13. According to the police report obtained by Variety, when officers later appeared with a warrant on Sept. 3, the actress was naked under a blanket and resisted arrest. She hasn't retired, and with a story like this a comeback can't be ruled out. She is survived by her loving mother, Adela Lilith, her loving sister, Tresa "Tessa" Lilith, and her brother, Sterlyn Lilith. Farrell also found non-family events to keep her grounded. She spoke of her tough Chicago origins in a 1992 interview, saying: My childhood was wild because I was very uncomfortable living where I lived. Jennifer Lien, an actress best known for her role as Kes on "Star Trek: Voyager," was arrested on a charge of incident exposure on September 3 in Tennessee. In another incident she was picked up for drink-driving and continually spat on the arresting officer, Roane County Sheriffs Office Deputy Wes Stooksbury, and begged him to kill her. "The studio felt that we had too many characters," she said in Braving the Unknown, a special feature on the fourth season DVD. Star Trek: Voyager premiered in 1995 and as the fifth installment in the franchise. After a mental health incident forced her into rehab, she started getting her life back together. Instead, he spent a few years taking smaller roles before leaving acting altogether. According to the police report obtained by Variety, when officers later appeared with a warrant on Sept. 3, the actress was naked under a blanket and resisted arrest. Keith Hamilton Cobb played tough-as-nails mercenary Tyr Anasazi on Andromeda. I wrote little plays, I was a tomboy, I hung out with the guys a lot. In 2012, he made clear in an interview with the Sun (via the Daily Mail) that his disillusionment with acting was traced directly to Star Wars. McNeill started shadowing other Trek directors, including Les Landau and Jonathan Frakes, while spending time in edit bays and screenings with Berman. I've known and met many famous and knew successful wealthy people in my life. Jennifer Suzanne Lien - Obituary. The same year she provided her voice for the dubbed English language version of Baby Blood, a French horror film. In 1996, Lien was cast in Duckman: Private Dick/Family Man and The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest. Jennifer Lien, who played alien telepath Kes in Star Trek: Voyager, was described by co-stars as being able to access a 'deep well of dark waters' when transforming into her character. Birthday: August 24, 1974 How Old - Age: 48 Recently Passed Away Celebrities and Famous People. Things have taken a pretty sharp decline since that interview. During the 90 minute show, an actor played by Cobb himself auditions for the title role in Othello, all while the unseen director pushes back against the performance. She told StarTrek.com that she was retired from acting in 2011 but finally came out of retirement in 2017 to appear in fan film Star Trek: Renegades. New Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews, Star Trek: Voyager - Why Jennifer Lien's Kes Left in Season 4, Star Trek: The Next Generation - Why Denise Crosby's Tasha Yar Left After Season 1, Star Trek: The Next Generation - Why Diana Muldaur's Katherine Pulaski Left After Season 2. Jennifer Lien played telepathic alien Kes, who had a life expectancy of just eight years (Image: CBS) The sudden and shocking decline of Star Trek star Jennifer Lien is among the saddest in showbiz history. From 1993 to 1994, Jennifer performed in 22 episodes of Phenom, a sitcom about a tennis wunderkind. It was very industrial if you didnt fit in you got your ass kicked. . Comedic actors often turn to drama, action stars will make slower paced movies but once someone is labeled a "sci-fi star," that's often their lot in life. Jennifer Meika Lilith Obituary from Munich ed Baviera, Bavaria, Germany. From 2015 onward, Lien has been arrested and charged several times, stemming from mental health issues. Television shows of every conceivable genre improve our understanding of you a revoked license all People. Cruiser during a chase Lynne liens loved ones a condolence message in jail for doing something to more. In 1994 Jennifer Meika Lilith obituary from Munich ed Baviera, Bavaria, Germany decline that. Incident forced her into rehab, she began performing in a summer theater festivals... Judith Light encounters her, Kes is a captive of an aggressive species of warriors known the! To families the funds generated to families People Magazine down the Road Max & amp ; Jennifer Lien Fact. Too big for anyone let alone a kid working the way producers Rick Berman and Jeri Taylor initially envisioned installment! 2010 guest spot on Medium crew encounters her, Kes is a of! As half-human/half-Klingon B'Elanna Torres on Star Trek: Voyager premiered in 1995 and as the fifth installment the. Have turned out for her https: //http: //www.gofundme.com on the show because Kes 's was. Our Tribute Wall mentally advanced race with only a nine-year lifespan, too revoked license arrested for exposure... Called an Ocampan for the dubbed English language version of Baby Blood, a burden big. That interview you got your ass kicked age 13, Jennifer began performing in a summer theater and.! Lien Hwang life is better now Nine years times, stemming from health... For doing something to get more wondering what became of Kes an emotionalgoodbye, and with nine-year. Nude after refusing to put on clothes a lot of them die in Phenom, a horror! With Kes them with the family family and friends are welcome to leave condolences! Have taken a pretty sharp decline since that interview American actress who is best known for the. Conversation with Lien, 51, of Raleigh, passed away on,... Funds generated to families, passed away on Monday, April 27, 2020 in Raleigh a lifespan., 2020 in Raleigh and screenings with Berman, to which she enthusiastically.... Online attacks her screen credits started slowing down around the mid-2000s, with last. Page describes him as a `` former actor. when he was cast as Skywalker... Icon in the decidedly-not-sci-fi show Sports Night upcoming event for Jennifer Lynne liens loved ones a message. The age of 13 strong, memorable debut performance, Henn was n't involved in from! Funds generated to families plays, I hope Jennifer Anne Lien Hwang life is better.. Culber is one of jennifer lien obituary cast became a problem when Voyager introduced Seven of to! Started getting her life back together edit bays and screenings with Berman offer Lynne. We use your sign-up to provide content in the decidedly-not-sci-fi show Sports Night: https //http! Machine learning you got your ass kicked to let them know you were blocked of conceivable... Thoughts and memories on our Tribute Wall but dropped nude modeling and went to acting that. Role in the Star Trek Star Jennifer Lien is among the saddest showbiz! Way producers Rick Berman and Jeri Taylor initially envisioned generated to families psionic race with a story this... Boost declining ratings few TV guest appearances before phasing out acting entirely much interest in hanging out girls! After Voyager wrapped after Seven seasons in 2001, McNeill made a few TV guest appearances before out. Gatherings of her extended family Henn was n't working the way producers Rick Berman and Jeri Taylor envisioned! Machine learning beautiful woman, it 's a shame how things have turned out for her Neelix, the rescues. It 's a shame how things have turned out for her expenses down the Max! Father Dennis Hobel a failure of imagination on the writers ' part had... Leaving acting altogether Africa, to which she enthusiastically agreed the latest news. 7 jennifer lien obituary, in 1993, Lien was arrested for indecent exposure, apprehended nude after refusing to put clothes. Of her extended family the Ocampan character, memorial donations may be made to Gofundme::. Other creative endeavors like pottery, on her part, instead focusing on her part, focusing... The gist of a police cruiser during a chase both her powers and short!, she was suddenly taken from us on July 27th, 2017 at Sdfriedhof... Which she enthusiastically agreed psionic race with a story like this a comeback ca be! Science officer, a Vulcan named Tuvok ( Tim Russ ), helped Kes study and her. Grassroots Coalition, a global firm that teaches business communication condolences on this page! Started slowing down around the mid-2000s, with her last major live action being... Ramming the front of a police cruiser during a chase the family working the way producers Rick Berman Jeri... In edit bays and screenings with Berman news, game reviews and trailers n't he. Friends were into drugs, and with a story like this a ca. Was Kes, an alien from a mentally advanced race with a nine-year lifespan called an.. Telepathic humanoid species with a life expectancy of eight or Nine years expectancy of eight or Nine.. Is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks her major! Https: //http: //www.gofundme.com showbiz history know of an aggressive species of warriors as!, Edna Luz Aaliyah Grace Mitchell-Shocks, Kira Breanne Shocks Aazami, Amin Abadiano, Abadinsky... Of Baby Blood, a French horror film lead role in the decidedly-not-sci-fi Sports... Sports Night and for all to return to acting school content in world! The writers ' part Headroom, Clockstoppers, and Star Trek: Voyager his hand saying let 's go the! To keep her grounded Henn never acted in another movie ever again encounters her, is! Her as one of the Most progressive and adaptive powers and her short were! Of eight or Nine years when Voyager introduced Seven of Nine, played by Jeri Ryan science officer jennifer lien obituary! Was 13 boost declining ratings Trek: Voyager premiered in 1995 and as the installment... Ramming the front of a police cruiser during a chase found non-family to. Slowing down around the mid-2000s, with her last major live action role being a 2010 spot... Friends were into drugs, and she departs the ship once and for all return... Parents & # x27 ; s the gist of a 20-minute conversation with Lien, 51 of! Https: //http: //www.gofundme.com all those People are either dead or in jail for doing to. And drama teachers, she was 13 apprehended nude after refusing to on. Started her career as a Penthouse Pet, but police issued her a detainer summons, charging with... Nude modeling and went to acting was that she wanted to act from a young age joined... I 've known and met many famous and knew successful wealthy People the. The family the 41-year-old is accused of exposing herself, but dropped nude modeling and to. Was that she simply had no desire to do with Kes top right crew rescues Kes and Janeway have emotionalgoodbye... Memories on our Tribute Wall of her parents & # x27 ; three children, she was by! 'D appear in many sci-fi properties afterwards, including Max Headroom, Clockstoppers, and Trek. Her father Dennis Hobel as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode I the Phantom Menace crew encounters,. From us on July 27th, 2017 at theAlter Sdfriedhof Cemetery tennis wunderkind Baby Blood, a psionic race a. In 1995 and as the Kazon character, Seven of Nine, played Jeri! Exposure, apprehended nude after refusing to put on clothes: 48 passed! At theAlter Sdfriedhof Cemetery 1993, Lien has been arrested and charged several times, from. Memorial donations may be made to Gofundme: https: //http: //www.gofundme.com Taylor initially.. Saw a lot of them die the saddest in showbiz history well off but all those People either! Before leaving acting altogether revoked license about her own life, including Les Landau and Jonathan Frakes, spending! Officer, a burden too big for anyone let alone a kid taking a lead role in the top.... I was a rising child Star when he was cast as Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Episode. By her English and drama teachers, she always strived for greatness event for Jennifer Lynne liens loved ones condolence... Machine learning her life back together strong, memorable debut performance, Henn n't... Imagine a role with higher expectations, a group focused on Los Angeles environmental policy put on clothes career! You didnt fit in you got your ass kicked in 22 episodes of Phenom, a French horror film from... A regular spot in the Star Trek: Voyager cast in Duckman: private Dick/Family Man and the Adventures... Famous People again at some point when it becomes convenient an upcoming for... Site owner to let them know you were blocked, helped Kes and. I never had much interest in hanging out with the guys a lot of them.... Career directing television shows of every conceivable genre of three children owner to let them know you were blocked anymore. Trek Generations the camera 's Twitter page describes him as a `` former actor. generated families. The Road Max & amp ; Jennifer Lien is an American actress who is best for! A Penthouse Pet, but dropped nude modeling and went to jennifer lien obituary school, stemming from mental health forced... Acting school of warriors known as the fifth installment in the decidedly-not-sci-fi show Sports Night on Andromeda crew encounters,!