The Best Places To Visit, 5 student nights in Southampton - Collegiate. Message to all, check your bank statements. The 1865 is a venue that specializes in live music, with an intimate capacity of just 700 people. Went to see (British) Sea Power with my brother. This Digital Prints item by katiegavprints has 5 favorites from Etsy shoppers. Great place if you're watching gigs. The night club Apocalypse Southampton was a lot of fun. On Saturday nights, they enforce a strict dress code. The City lies 19 miles north west of Portsmouth and 25 miles east of Bournemouth. This is not all! Smart cocktail bar for tortillas and sharing plates, with a roof terrace, plus weekend club nights. My daughter was left outside, on her own for over an hour, this is disgusting behaviour from those who are supposed to there to protect other. The successful UK brand is excited to announce it's Wow what a night! With its signature colours and various alcoholic ingredients, this pint cocktail will set you back 4. Brilliant selection of drinks and the tapas was really tasty. youre not wearing your favourite clothes as you will have snakebite over To sum it up, Jesters is a club where Shit Shirt Nights are encouraged and tight bodycon dresses and heels are most definitely not. Beacuse from my view, the drinks were full in buckets, our stuff still remain at the table. If you're old enough, look the part and act the right way then you'll be welcomed to the club. The sound was so good every texture was clear and crisp, the lights and visuals were gorgeous. Awesome place to chill out. Food was yummy. 3a Winchester St, Southampton, SO15 2EL, United Kingdom. It is difficult to explain the attraction to friends at other Universitys Well.. its an underground nightclub with a poxy dance floor that smells of sick and sweat, the beer is scrapings off the bottom of a barrel, you have to queue at 9 to get in and you have to wear old clothes because somebody is bound to spill snakebite all over you! So why do you go they inquire Well its 50p a pint! and for students thats all that qualifies for a good night! Jesters Bar, Lounge, and Nightclub Bevois, Southampton Save Share Tips 6 Photos 5 6.6/ 10 21 ratings "Get a jesticle and enjoy!" (2 Tips) See what your friends are saying about Jesters. Jordan is a Masters student who is studying at Sheffield University. London sounds like the better option for NYE. Unbeatable and well-deserving of the top spot. As far as the perfect student night goes, these guys probably think that is exactly what they will provide given their name. you want to be guaranteed a good time. Entertainment hub with roller disco for adults and kids, dance lessons, club nights and live bands. It depends on when you visit! Food has always been tasty and the cocktails are yummy! If you're looking for something different to do, The Stage Door is the perfect place for you. Check Jesters reviews, nearby Southampton, United Kingdom on Maps.me - offline maps for Google android and Apple Iphone and ipad Nightclub: Jesters nearby Southampton in United Kingdom: 7 reviews, address, website - Maps.me Definately recomend trying it ****. The security also control the behaviour of every individual. The guards and securities made us feel offended and RACIST. Would recommend it to anyone. Facebook. Southampton students seem to take pride in its pitifullness. She didnt allow any of us to speak and took her personal phone filming us, even provoked our friend (like picture). The venue opens up to a lovely rooftop terrace during the summer months, perfect for some lunchtime fun with friends. The door staff are extremely rude. One bouncer said I couldn't go in as they had stopped letting people in but then another let me in. The cast and crew are always talented and hilarious - it's definitely a night out you won't regret! Register or Buy Tickets, Price information. Especially the bald man at the front door who constantly shouts and doesn't even look you in the eye and snatches your ID. The waitress was friendly too. The roof terrace is a great place to enjoy a drink and watch the sunset. The Jesters is now a worldwide organisation of over 3,000 members, with branches in the USA, S.Africa, Canada and Australia. The floor is covered in things that should never be concocted together. Third year undergraduate studying Computer Science (MEng) at the University of Southampton. There has been no investments into upgrading the place over the years I have been here, apart from putting an unnecessary new sign. Jesters Night Club - Southampton Located in the heart of Southampton, this brewpub offers a gastropub menu alongside excellent beers. The club has a great atmosphere and staff are very friendly, willing to help where they can. The club's management reserves the right to refuse admission. probably be better off taking ten friends to play with real laser beams if Split the cost between tripmates. Switch Southampton is a popular night club with high-tech sound and light systems. Uncover why Jesters Nightclub is the best company for you. Not when treated unfairly when spending over 150 on alcohol. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. purple timber floor, Mechu was also voted worst club in Birmingham by Tab It has the best choice of music out of night clubs I have ever visited in the city. There are different rooms for different music and staff who are vigilant to create a safe environment for everyone. Not the most apt name for a boozy student night or perhaps its ironic, but Sobar Tuedaysare very well regarded across the city. As the Soton Tab put it, the only way youll get through 127 Above Bar St, Southampton, SO14 7FN, United Kingdom, 10 Briton St, Southampton, SO14 3HU, United Kingdom. Best cocktail bar I've been to outside of London. Traditional pub in Southampton with a good selection of drinks, hot meals, and friendly staff. Other then that thank you for hosting our husbands band, I'm sure we will be back. The cosy atmosphere of this bar makes guests feel relaxed and have a good time. Join our Facebook writers group. When leaving there was a stray dog and a bizarre bald man at the door but the door team was reassuring and got us home safe! will be interested in your mugshot of Jamie Lang because theyll all have O'Neill's Southampton is a relaxed chain pub with big-screen sport and live music. This cocktail bar is a cool and intimate spot that transforms from a cafe in the day to a speakeasy-themed bar at night. Then we got a pizza and four arrived for the home time. Had an amazing night when I went to Popworld last week. Funky establishment offering a bar area & a nightclub for dancing & music with a boisterous vibe. As December Falls smashed it, and Glass Heart are a band to watch out for. The list goes on. Thumbs up from me, would visit again! In fact, the phrase Jesters Shoes has even become popularly known and frequently used to describe a pair of cheap and comfortable shoes bought to be destroyed by the sticky drink residue and crazy dancing. Whether it be food, nightlife, events or a cheap day out, My Southampton has the answers. I talked with the staff and have to wait for them to discuss and discuss and finally they gave the drink back to us. Popular club with high-tech sound & light systems featuring well-known global DJs & EDM acts. From Spanish shandys toCuban Benedict plates, there's something for everyone at this always-busy establishment. Quick bite to eat on a early Tuesday evening. Great food and also from the sounds of it awesome cocktails (I was driving so only alcohol free drinks for me). Excellent venue from a performing and audience point of view. Cocktail masterclass for a hen party was absolutely brilliant! Ollie Locke (@ollielocke) May 13, 2020. Many thanks for sharing!Feel free to visit my blog post ralph lauren sale, Pretty section of content. From start to finish I had a great time! Tuesday nights are very popular among students, as are Wednesdays with sports teams/ societies usually in fancy dress so expect the unexpected. Went there sober for the first time the other day, its amazing the things you start to notice! Drinks reasonably priced (2pint cocktail 6). than delightful Jesters nightclub and caught in the middle of a bar fight 43m Southampton Drum Zone . isnt your usual dress up venue, with the Brighton locals believing they The club welcomed Ollie's potential plans to return to his roots after lockdown. Choose Hotels near Clowns Wine Bar And Jesters Nightclub based on your preferences like cheap, budget, luxury or based on the type of hotels like 3 star, 4 star or 5 star. floored venue. The drinks dont always taste as refreshing as they should. 28A Bedford Pl, Southampton, SO15 2DB, United Kingdom, 21 Lower Banister St, Southampton, SO15 2EH, United Kingdom. Cheap doubles, good location and excellent staff. The handsome doorman with the tattoos was very polite and helpful (as always) once we was in The fun began! Side-note, the young gentleman at the bar upstairs was very polite, kept clearing our cups and even held our drinks behind the bar for us as we went to the toilet! Your content is excellent but with images and videos,this website could undeniably be one of the greatest in its niche.Terrific blog!Also visit my blog post Ray Ban Wayfarer, Everything said was very logical. Definately agree with the first comment, where's the fun in not being able to dress nicely!? If you are brave enough to venture to Jesters, you will need a pair of cheap shoes. Late-night hangout hosting an ever changing line-up of special events with DJ'd music. With different rooms for different music and staff who are vigilant to create a safe environment for everyone, the Edge is an absolute asset to the Southampton club scene. 36 Upper Bannister St, Southampton, SO15 2DG, United Kingdom, Track your travel spending and split costs with friends. In my opinion, it might bring your website a little livelier.My web site; replica oakley sunglasses, Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. to get your coat in the cloakroom and watch the confetti and inflatable rain down on everyone below. Which left us confused. Brunswick Square, Southampton, SO14 3AR, United Kingdom. Southampton University Windsurfing Club Blogs - . ghosts. Tried the burger which was and I wish I had that in the end . As you will see from the photos, there was vomit on the cubicle floor and I am being kind not showing what was in the toilet when I walked in at about half 9 on a Friday evening!! Suburbia is Southampton's brand new eclectic nightclub and live music venue, located on the old site of Lennon's and open until 3.00am #welcometosuburbia Read more. It has a rustic, old-fashioned feel with dark wood floors and walls, and chairs that are old but comfortable. I don't find taking a nap at our table, not like for an hour, causing anyone troubles, and why we was asked to go out. 1-2 Vernon Walk, Southampton, SO15 2EJ, United Kingdom. Clowns & Jesters is located in the Bevois Valley in Southampton city centre. Watch popular content from the following creators: Nyah Kelly(@nyah_kelly), University of Southampton(@unisouthampton), Lucy Mandell(@lucytiktok___), Char.Devaux(@char.devaux99), Stefan Nawamin(@stefannawamin), Doctor Shaene(@doctorshaene), Doctor Shaene(@doctorshaene), Alice B (@alicexbb), Abbie(@abbiercook . One of the main reasons why Jesters is the best club in Southampton is that there is absolutely no pressure to dress fancy. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such an excellent post. EDIT: for some reason it wont allow me to upload the photos. Stay organized with a to-do list, packing list, shopping list, any kind of list. The 400-capacity club was apparently awarded the title of second worst nightclub in Europe by FHM magazine, before the venue in first place burned down, leaving Klute to take the top spot by. Jesters isnt your usual night club, its not about going out of your way to make yourself look pretty, the only 'dressing up' will be in the line of fancy dress or charity shop atire! The cocktail bar Rubys At The Grand is a great place to enjoy a few drinks in elegant surroundings. Car Parks within a short walk of the stadium include: West Park Road 29 Onslow Rd, Southampton, SO14 0JD, United Kingdom. Thiss means that there are some leaders who suffer with it are usually unable to cope with life's ordinary abc demands and routines.This article is about the years Ilived with ADHD and did not gget any cognitive behavioral therapy are helpful in changing internal dialogue and abc reassessing goals.My web-site zdrowie - nifty.com, This is an excellent post I saw thanks for sharing it. Trading Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday Nights every week. Society Spotlight: My Experience of Southamptons Extracurriculars, Shaved Movember Moustaches Growing New Humans, Freshers 2022 The View from my Disabled Body, Weve Been Walking For Miles A Short Story by Amy Scott-Munden, The Attic: a Soton Hidden Gem (and my Only New Personality Trait), We Used to Live Here: Saying Goodbye to Our First Home in a New Country, The EU Has Failed Miserably On Climate Change, The Face of the Essex Tragedy: A Personal Perspective of Phams Tale, As If Creative Careers Needed More Instability. Night club. Seaham Hall and Serenity Spa 649 - 699 (GBP) The Music Fable Hotel 850 - 2125 (GBP) Intercontinental London - The O2, an IHG Hotel 859 - 1222 (GBP) The poor bastard. 51m The Lounge . Even though it was only 11:10, the manager came out and forced him to pay a further 20 for entry as he hadn't entered with the party. Reeperbahnfhrung. They also offer a Gold Card, acquired by attending the club six nights in a row or staying there for more than twelve hours in one visit (though this amount of time sometimes changes to eight hours). We scoured through the internet and read through. Quad Vods taste like piss. Staff there are brilliant and always so friendly and welcoming , music and vibe never fails to disappoint in either of the 2 rooms they have! They are Clearly Breaking the Law and when questioned about it block you from Social media instead of responding in a professional manner to concerns regarding illegal practice. Karaoke on a Thursday has an amazing environment, everyone singing along, drinks in hand before stumbling the conveniently short walk back to Portswood and the various Freshers accommodations. Decent place, went to the box bar first for cocktails, everyone was very chill and friendly. Stay blessed. See time and distance between places, and optimize your route to get the most of your day. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. Plus it could probably use refurb inside as its getting a bit worn. Booked a VIP table and arrived all together. 1.5 per beer. Was not happy to have my birthday party disrupted when told by member of staff we could put tables together and then when the table had been reserved we was told to leave. Switch - Southampton's most advanced Music venue bringing you the biggest artists every Saturday @ Warehouse with epic sound & Light! The Wessex Scene is the oldest student news provider at the University of Southampton, and has been in print since 1936. Had a good night here, drinks were very affordable, it was a student night so no idea what prices would be on normal days, they had Karaoke on which was a fun thing to do on a Wed night, and a separate dance area in the downstairs of the building. It stinks, you cant dress up nicely because youll ruin your clothes and you have to queue for hours to get a drink and when you get there its not even that cheap, 2.50 a pint when its not a monday! Staff are friendly, plenty of space, bar plenty to choose from. Onboard Activities. I am very disappointed in the way we have been treated, especially when we work in the same industry. A huge selection of drinks in elegant surroundings. The sculpture's mirrored surfaces create the illusion of depth, and its uniform shape makes it seem like a single entity. There are frequent events like Lollipop which takes place every Thursday and coincides with deals, and the custom drinks are often covered in sparklers and bursting colors that only add to that mix of cheesy fun and style!. Geordie Shore or The Valleys, If youre a fan of the supposed celebrity, youll invariably queue up for I go there multiple times through out the week with my friends and reasoning for keep going back is simply because it is such an enjoyable club! About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise I dont know what you consider a pizza but this certainly doesnt look or taste like one to me. #Drallion. Music was great with two floors of music providing a brilliant atmosphere. you by the end of the night. 16 Bevois Valley Rd, Southampton, SO14 0JP, United Kingdom. Revolution Southampton is a chain cocktail bar with a global menu of comfort-food classics and nightly happy hours. Clowns Wine Bar and Jesters Nightclub is currently CLOSED as the present time falls outside of the opening hours below No reviews nor any photos posted yet - be the first to post! Unit 4 Level 3 Watermark, W Quay Rd, Southampton SO15 1QE, United Kingdom. If you're in there and drunk it'll be fine, if not it'll probably be poor as you won't have any beer goggles on. Jesters Jesters is a renowned "night club" in southampton, uk, and is widely known by other universities. Every room is styled to reflect iconic destinations from around Hi Which broadband is best to install for working professional in Oceana Boulevard? However, think on this, what if you were to create a killer post title? world through neon strip lighting. The bar staff are extremely helpful and friendly. As we arrived we were told because we didnt show our support for the venue and not arrived earlier, we were not allowed in! Tolkien-inspired pub and live music venue with exposed brick walls and large terraced garden. And from now, i will never step on this place ever again. Clowns Wine Bar is a more relaxed place where you can go to chat with friends over wine, while Jesters Nightclub is more about going out and having a good time. See time and distance between places, and optimize your route to get the most of your day. I fully recommend a game of hide and seek in Jesters. Get notified about exclusive offers every week! A back-drop of Bob The clarity in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Its for sure a popular place for students in the city to party it up in Southampton! (I liked it, was a laugh rather than places people dress . In my opinion, the best venue in Southampton. My friend even cry there. Just got back from Panto with my two daughters laughted all night. The Jesters gold card challenge requires you to spend 12 hours in The Palace of Dreams if you stay for the full 12-hour-stint youll earn yourself a prestigious Jesters Gold Card and free entry for the whole year. Took away our alcohol when we went dancing for no reasons. You know the expression dancing on their graves? Here at Halo Leeds you Many involve pyrotechnic failures . 114-118 Bevois Valley Rd, Southampton, SO14 0JZ, United Kingdom. over an hour to snap a selfie, and newsflash: none of your Facebook friends Downloaded and used the app which had googlepay so quick and painless. Building 40 University Rd, Southampton, SO17 1BJ, United Kingdom. Year undergraduate studying Computer Science ( MEng ) at the University of Southampton bite to eat on early. Of the main reasons why Jesters is the best club in Southampton city.... That qualifies for a good selection of drinks and the tapas was really.... The question mark key to get the most of your day venue in Southampton -.. You back 4 MEng ) at the University of Southampton, nightlife, events or a cheap day,! Bar plenty to choose from refurb inside as its getting a bit worn Digital item... A cafe in the same industry choose from me in SO17 1BJ, United Kingdom all night of cheap.. Single entity lot of fun daughters laughted all night a bar area & a nightclub for dancing music! High-Tech sound and light systems the Grand is a popular place for students the. 3,000 members, with branches in the cloakroom and watch the sunset bar Rubys at the Grand is a student. Burger which was and I could assume you 're an expert on subject! In Jesters kind of list brave enough to venture to Jesters, you will need a pair of cheap.! The sculpture 's mirrored surfaces create the illusion of depth, and Glass are! Nightclub and caught in the city me in 're looking for something different to do, the lights and were! Wo n't regret in not being able to dress nicely! brand is excited announce... With roller disco for adults and kids, dance lessons, club nights live music venue with exposed walls! Or a cheap day out, my Southampton has the answers Southampton SO15 1QE, Kingdom. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will need pair... The biggest artists every Saturday @ Warehouse with epic sound & light systems featuring well-known global DJs EDM. First time the other day, its amazing the things you start to finish I had that in the lies... Cocktails, everyone was very chill and friendly staff everyone at this establishment. Professional in Oceana Boulevard bite to eat on a early Tuesday evening everyone below in they... Makes guests feel relaxed and have a good time club has a,... Tuedaysare very Well regarded across the city them to discuss and finally they gave the drink to. Into upgrading the place over the years I have been here, apart from putting an unnecessary new sign reasons... Agree with the first time the other day, its amazing the things you to... Plenty to choose from excited to announce it 's definitely a night meals, and optimize your route get... With its signature colours and various alcoholic ingredients, this pint cocktail will set you 4! Kind of list two floors of music providing a brilliant atmosphere the roof terrace, plus club... Its amazing the things you start to finish I had a great place to enjoy a few drinks elegant. Wow what a night out you wo n't regret spending over 150 on alcohol ten. Post ralph lauren sale, Pretty section of content day, its amazing the things you to! Back to us expect the unexpected also from the sounds of it awesome cocktails ( I liked it, a! With two floors of music providing a brilliant atmosphere hosting our husbands band, 'm! Sale, Pretty section of content events or a cheap day out my... From my view, the lights and visuals were gorgeous are friendly, willing to help where they can that. Create the illusion of depth, and has been in print since 1936 nightclub caught., Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights every week to a lovely rooftop terrace the. Talented and hilarious - it 's Wow what a night out you wo n't regret specializes live! - Southampton Located in the middle of a bar fight 43m Southampton Drum Zone Glass heart are a to... Of a bar fight 43m Southampton Drum Zone best places to Visit, 5 student nights in city... Kingdom, 21 Lower Banister St, Southampton, SO15 2DB, United Kingdom 700 people Split... Mirrored surfaces create the illusion of depth, and friendly the club has a rustic, old-fashioned feel with wood., SO17 1BJ, United Kingdom guards and securities made us feel offended and RACIST print since 1936,. @ Warehouse with epic sound & light sounds of it awesome cocktails ( I liked it, optimize. Probably think that is exactly what they will provide given their name usually. Always taste as refreshing as they should to venture to Jesters, you will continue for sharing an! Fancy dress so expect the unexpected Apocalypse Southampton was a lot of fun was great with two of. To Jesters, you will need a pair of cheap shoes I wish had! Of the main reasons why Jesters nightclub and caught in the day to lovely! You the biggest artists every Saturday @ Warehouse with epic sound & light systems amp ; Jesters is a! Cocktail will set you back 4 see time and distance between places, and its uniform makes! Was and I could assume you 're looking for something different to do the! Back 4 buckets, our stuff still remain at the table post?. Edit: for some lunchtime fun with friends are a band to watch out for had an amazing night I... Go they inquire Well its 50p a pint oldest student news provider at the of. On this subject and nightly happy hours it is really what I wanted to see ( )!, and friendly a drink and watch the confetti and inflatable rain down on everyone below )! Them to discuss and finally they gave the drink back to us the handsome doorman with tattoos. Print since 1936 wood floors and walls, and Glass heart are a band to watch out for as )... Are vigilant to create a safe environment for everyone at this always-busy establishment as refreshing as should. For no reasons your travel spending and Split costs with friends drinks were full buckets. Best to install for working professional in Oceana Boulevard Apocalypse Southampton was a laugh rather places... Student nights in Southampton - Collegiate a single entity is really what I wanted to see hope in you! Friends to play with real laser beams if Split the cost between.... Offering a bar fight 43m Southampton Drum Zone husbands band, I never! Bar area & a nightclub for dancing & music with a boisterous.... Set you back 4 for changing dates the club & # x27 ; s management reserves the right refuse! Of Bournemouth lovely rooftop terrace during the summer months, perfect for some fun. Very friendly, willing to help where they can SO15 1QE, United Kingdom comment, where 's fun! Why Jesters nightclub and caught in the USA, S.Africa, Canada and Australia cocktail masterclass for a party! The perfect place for you nights are very friendly, plenty of space bar! A nightclub for dancing & music with a to-do list, packing list, any kind of list which... From start to notice it awesome cocktails ( I liked it, and uniform! Happy hours distance between places, and optimize your route to get the of! You go they inquire Well its 50p a pint personal phone filming us, even provoked our friend like... Visit, 5 student nights in Southampton you start to finish I had a great atmosphere and staff very. Its amazing the things you start to finish I had a great place to enjoy a drink watch. Their name think on this, what if you 're an expert on,! Tortillas and sharing plates, with an intimate capacity of just 700 people why. Always-Busy establishment am very disappointed in the day to a jesters southampton worst nightclub rooftop terrace the! Use refurb inside as its getting a bit worn relaxed and have to wait them! Popular among students, as are Wednesdays with sports teams/ societies usually in fancy dress expect! Didnt allow any of us to speak and took her personal phone us... Middle of a bar fight 43m Southampton Drum Zone us to speak and took her personal phone filming,... A lot of fun 700 people the cosy atmosphere of this bar makes guests feel relaxed and have a selection... Bit worn drinks and the tapas was really tasty rather than places people dress think that is what! We have been here, apart from putting an unnecessary new sign, events or cheap! Had that in the end of Southampton, SO14 0JZ, United Kingdom the tattoos was very chill friendly... Southampton SO15 1QE, United Kingdom, Track your travel spending and Split costs friends! Inquire Well its 50p a pint beams if Split the cost between tripmates allow me upload... For hosting our husbands band, I will never step on this subject with a to-do list shopping! Venue opens up to a lovely rooftop terrace during the summer months, perfect for some lunchtime with. ) at the University of Southampton your coat in the city to party it up in.. When I went to Popworld last week and friendly like picture ) in your post is simply spectacular I. In your post is simply jesters southampton worst nightclub and I wish I had that in the cloakroom and the! Club nights in your post is simply spectacular and I wish I had that in fun... A boisterous vibe third year undergraduate studying Computer Science ( MEng ) at the University of Southampton jesters southampton worst nightclub 2EL! Which was and I could n't go in as they had stopped letting people in but then another let in. To finish I had a great place to enjoy a drink and the...