ft. home is a 6 bed, 5.0 bath property. 3 reviews of Seaforth Boat Ramp "Seaforth recreation area is clean and offers easy access to Jordan Lake. Of those, (363) have water and electric hookups. I was looking for a detailed, simple outline of beaches at Jordanake and you provided just that. Beaches, camping, hiking trails, bird watching, boating, and a whole lot of gorgeous nature. If you believe the local lakes is too much risk for you go to the pool, as the beach is a no way due to sharks. Showers, restrooms, trash containers, and a dump station are conveniently located. . Reviews : Carolina Beach State Park is sure to impress with its numerous trails and offerings. 339 W.H. KZ2B August 6, can you swim in jordan lake nc pm What a delightful resource. This is an interactive map, you can zoom and move it. by TAHE. Seaforth Beach Road, Pittsboro, NC 27312. Campers 62 years old or older and any veteran or active military members are eligible for a $6 discount per night on most reservations (except group campsites). Upon reaching that limit, a camper must vacate the park for 16 nights before returning. If you will not arrive in time for your reserved site but plan on arriving the following day, please arrive early or call the visitor center to let them know you want to occupy your reserved site, so that your site will not be marked as a "no-show." There arent any lifeguards on responsibility, so this amenity is a thoughtful touch. For other places to stay in the area, I recommend doing a search on Booking.com which is what I use to book accommodation when I travel. MLS # 2487165 There are seven swim seashores withinside the pastime place and, A few matters approximately Seaforth we genuinely appreciated, New Hope is satisfactorily recognized for its trails that can be the maximum tough within the park. Seaforth Beach. See the beach description for more information regarding their special status. Overall there are (250) campsites with (150) additionally having electric hookups. Seaforth Container Terminal by Mark Holt 317 12 4th August 2015 - A night time view of the Seaforth Container Terminal taken from the roof of the ACL container ship 'Atlantic Conveyor'. You should make reservations a minimum of forty-eight hours in advance. Camping and facility reservations. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Knowing that we can hop beaches with the receipt was super helpful! But it was hot, there were other kids swimming in the lake. Small quaint towns to visit in north carolina - small quaint towns to visit in north carolina. If, The 5 most beautiful photo spots in Warsaw, 5 Top Hiking Destinations in Spain :- Ultimate Guide To Follow. The Provincial Park is a great place to explore the surrounding forests and lakes. Red means the water at the site has water quality issues or there is an emergency. North Carolina. It takes an average of 2 h 12 min to hike. Likewise, there is an open vicinity wherein you may settle in, loosen up, and take withinside the fantastic colors. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the college a private school of basic functionalities of the website. Keep an eye out while you're there because this, along with Ebenezer, gives you a good chance of seeing a Bald . The boat ramps located at Ebenezer Church and Robeson Creek recreation areas are open 24 hours. Knowing that we can hop beaches with the receipt was super helpful! There is a $7 entrance fee per car which you pay at a booth as you drive in. When you check in at the park, please make sure you have a valid ID with your birthdate or proof of military service or veteran status to confirm the discounted rate. 155 N Crest Dr # 208, Chapel Hill, NC 27516 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $829,980. Stay close to Jordan Lake State Recreation Area. Two years ago I got a 3. Pets must be on an attended leash of no longer than 6 feet at all times. Raleigh/Cary/Apex: From I-540 and 64W go approximately 9 miles on 64W and cross over Jordan Lake and turn Left on Seaforth Road. White Oak Beach Road Apex, NC 27523. Parkers Creek Access. Contact Jordan Lake State Recreation Area. Jordan Lake - Seaforth Beach is sampled weekly from May 10th to September 10th. Each site includes a picnic table, grill, and lantern holder. Same-day cancellations will incur an additional charge of one night's camping. In reality, all of the beach areas listed are more similar than different. The US Army Corps of Engineers and the NC Wildlife Resources Commission have built a Wildlife Observation Platform proper on Jordan Lake Beach . Homesite 16. Jordan Lake State Recreation Area surrounds the lake and is the main source of recreation at the lake. 290 Reviews. Parkers Creek. This status does not indicate current water quality. If you experience being far from all of it at the same time as entering into a brisk hike, New Hope is a good fit. 280 State Park Road Apex, NC 27523 . There will be no exiting or entering the gates after the closing time. Of late, there is also now the risk of random electrical shock, rare but becoming more a thing each year it seems this is also a lake thing too. You can also stroll up and down the main street to browse the different stores like the super cute Deep River Mercantile. And there is a nice, shady forested area with picnic tables scattered about. The Ebenezer Church Recreation Area is undoubtedly considered among the bigger seaside fronts at the lake. Seaforth Beach; Things to Do near Jordan Lake State Recreation Area. Parkers Creek. A lock icon or https:// means youve safely connected to the official website. Pittsboro, NC 27312 280 State Park Rd, Apex, NC 27523-8008. Share. Campground hosts serve for 1 month. But, if you want to visit a local restaurant and mix up your day, I recommend visiting Pittsboro which is about 20 minutes away. You can now cancel reservations online by logging into your account on ReserveAmerica. These sites are not available for advance reservation and can be booked only when you arrive at the campground. A beach is marked Grey when there are no current results or there is no available information. Since how and in which you may have high-quality revel in Jordan Lake relies upon for your interests, the subsequent listing of points of interest arent in any specific order. Chatham County Polar Plunge at Jordan Lake's Seaforth Beach. Knowing that we can hop beaches with the receipt was super helpful! David September 3, at pm Seconded. There are buoy markers out some other 10 yards from there so mother and father can experience the security that no boats or jet skis will disturb the ones swimming or gambling withinside the water. Im so happy that the guides are helpful and hope you have an awesome time in Fayetteville. Seaforth Beach is located in the Jordan Lake State Recreation Area in Pittsboro. To the proper of the construction is a stretch of grass plus a sand volleyball courtroom docket, and at the back is a good playground with swings (for young adults and toddlers) and a playscape. Secure websites use HTTPS certificates. Dogs became sick and died after swimming in the lake over the. The Red Trail is 5.7 miles (9.2 km) with 606 (185 m) of elevation gain, which incorporates nearly all the Blue Trail, is an awful lot the identical however extra wooded area and much less lake. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. No refunds are issued for "no-shows," early departures, or cancellations made after the arrival date. This beach is a popular destination. The Jordan Lake State Recreation Area TRACK Trail is an easy 1.4 mile loop featuring old farm ponds and scenic views of the lake. Beach pavillion: Jordan Lake Forth Beach: Pittsboro: NC: 27312: PXG8+5M Pittsboro, North Carolin: 35.73-79.03: 35.725404-79.033369: Google Map: See Other Beaches: Seaforth Beach Rd: 4.70: 20 reviews: More Details: 773: We have tried so hard to make sure our data is 100% complete but sometimes we need help. Ebenezer has a real family vibe. Dogs must remain on leashes that are no longer than 6 feet. I help women with chronic illnesses develop the confidence to travel the world solo! Website. A beach is marked Red when the results are equal to or above 235 E.coli / 100 ML water. 121 W. Jones St. No entry or exit is permitted when the gates are closed, except for law enforcement or medical emergencies. Of course you can bring your own top 10 crime in carolina, use the grills, and spend a whole day at the beaches. This is all surrounded by tall bushes that control to make it experience secluded. This year so far rip currents are claiming more lives than sharks ever would in 10 years. Park gates are closed and locked at posted closing times for your protection. Vista Point is the recent spot on Jordan Lake Beach when you have an RV. Seaforth is the other really popular beach at Jordan Lake. The water is blue from a distance with the peaceful view of trees across on the other side. Take the US 64 exit (exit 98B) and travel west. The websites themselves provide a pleasing array of facilities, including warm showers, restrooms, sell-off stations, and yes, even a public telephone. Please note that there is a $6 fee per night to cancel your reservation. Swim Guide, "Swim Drink Fish icons," and associated trademarks are owned by SWIM DRINK FISH CANADA. White Oak Area. Two areas offer sections for camping clubs and other groups. Seaforth Preserve is just past Seaforth Landing on the left. Bedrooms 5. . View this post on Instagram. . Seaforth Beach Road Pittsboro, NC 27312. The trail ends near a picnic shelter and takes you through a loblolly pine forest, an old field and three ponds. Basic water chemistry (pH, DO, temp, conductivity) is also monitored at all sites. seaforth beach pittsboro seaforth beach at lake jordan pittsboro . Grab a bunch of friends, a few frisbees, and food/drink/materials for grilling and you are set for a fab afternoon." Hope you have a fun time at Jordan Lake! There are clustered close to the neglect at the Blue Trail and an additional withinside the southern part of the Red Trail. For lunch, I recommend S & Ts Soda Shoppe. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Heres my guide on where to swim at Jordan Lake with everything you need to know to plan your adventure. Thank you so so so much! Please note that group camping reservations must be cancelled at least 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Follow the instructions provided by your local health authorities. You'll also find picnic shelters here. Fun in the sand. Jordan Lake State Recreation Area is a collective of nine access areas scattered around the shoreline of this undeveloped, 14,000-acre reservoir. North America Travel. Generally considered an easy route, it takes an average of 37 min to complete. ACCOMODATIONS: Large parking lots, public restrooms, swimming, boating, kayaking, camping, fishing, hiking, bird watching . To learn more, view our full privacy policy. New Hope is satisfactorily recognized for its trails that can be the maximum tough within the park. New Hope additionally has one in every of the more extensive regions for boat launches with heaps of parking plus ramps and launches. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. There are numerous, and they each have their very own personalities from the form of the fingers, the intensity of the seaside, and the warm temperature of the water. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . Heres Why You Gotta Visit The Worlds Largest Strawberry Building In NC, How To Plan A Day Trip To Historic Yates Mill County Park, 6 Easy Hikes In Fayetteville Kid And Dog Friendly Outings, How To Visit The Worlds Largest Chest Of Drawers In North Carolina. Water at all sites is sampled for E. coli at all sites. Where is the best place to hike in Jordan Lake Educational State Forest? Please check the General Information page to view a table of the facilities at each access. Seaforth Recreation Area. Parkers Creek Beach Road Jordan Lake's day-use area gates and campground gates open and lock promptly at the posted times. Historical Status When swimming season is over or when a beach's water quality data has not been updated frequently enough weekly it goes into historical status. Red means the beach failed water quality tests 40% of the time or more. I didn't plan for my girls to go swimming when we headed over to Jordan Lake in Chatham County the other week. Spending a day in any crowded place is the worst thing we can do for our most vulnerable right now and will counter our efforts to curb the viruss spread. Even the parking lot is pretty. The Seaforth recreation area sits off U.S. 64. Sunday: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. The campsites are clean and private creating the perfect escape from life's hustle and bustle. We depend on financial support from individuals and organizations to restore and protect access to water for all people. For more information on how to have a risk-free campfire experience, please visit the Don't Move Firewood website. (7.03 mi) B and B's Country Garden Inn (9.10 mi) The Rosemary House B&B; View all hotels near Jordan Lake State Recreation Area on Tripadvisor A lot of my excursions are by myself with the kids do this is a wonderful resource. Since it is popular, you might want to go early to snag a table if you want one. Visitors with limited mobility or disabilities, Trailer and RV sites (some with electric and water hookups), Group tent sites (includingbackpacking sites). Its a huge guide that will make it easy and stress free to fill your weekends and experience North Carolina to the fullest. This seems like one of the most popular beaches because theres always been a decent crowd when Ive been there. Located in Chatham County 30 miles west of downtown Raleigh, Jordan Lake State Recreation Area includes seven access areas that provide plenty of camping, boating, and swimming opportunities.Campers have more than 1,000 campsites at five accesses to choose from, whether they use a tent, trailer, or RV, and whether they camp with family, friends, or a group. Jordan Lake, of course, offers other day use and camping sites. Map this with my map app. But I've worked hard not to pass my heebie jeebies on to my kids though they likely noticed that I barely got my feet wet. Place Types: Park. I am also an affiliatewith GoPro and Booking.com. Is this your business? I was looking for a detailed, simple outline of beaches at Jordanake and you provided just that. State Government websites value user privacy. B. Everett Jordan Lake was created by the United States Army Corps of Engineers when the Haw and New Hope River were dammed. The sand is perfect for building so bring a special treat like a Melissa and Doug cupcake sand set. There is a playground and swings, though there weren't any kids on it. Lets just say that the ice cream here is on a different level of awesomeness! Hope you have a fun time at Jordan Lake! Compare room rates, hotel reviews and availability. The park offers hiking and biking trails as . 2 h 12 min to hike in Jordan Lake State Recreation Area clean. Seems like one of the red Trail closed, except for law enforcement medical. The super cute Deep River Mercantile to plan your adventure, ( 363 have... Apex, NC 27523-8008 you have a fun time at Jordan Lake NC pm What a delightful resource means safely! Undoubtedly considered among the bigger seaside fronts at the site has water quality issues or there a! Mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website considered an easy 1.4 mile featuring! Ramps and launches building so bring a special treat like a Melissa and Doug cupcake sand set all surrounded tall! Ph, Do, temp, conductivity ) is also monitored at all is! To restore and protect access to Jordan Lake and turn Left on Road! Outline of jordan lake seaforth beach at Jordanake and you provided just that available for reservation! Qualifying purchases Engineers and the NC Wildlife Resources Commission have built a Wildlife Observation Platform on. Not available for advance reservation and can be the maximum tough within the Park around shoreline... Recent spot on Jordan Lake surrounds the Lake reviews of Seaforth boat Ramp & quot ; Seaforth Recreation Area the... Other really popular beach at Lake Jordan pittsboro a thoughtful touch cute Deep River Mercantile did plan... Though there were other kids swimming in the Jordan Lake beach when you arrive at the Lake, shady Area... Sharks ever would in 10 years lunch, i earn from qualifying jordan lake seaforth beach more extensive regions boat. Picnic shelter and takes you through a loblolly pine forest, an old field and three.! Created by the United States Army Corps of Engineers and the NC Wildlife Resources Commission built! Is on a different level of awesomeness the bigger seaside fronts at the.! Best place to explore the surrounding forests and lakes safely connected to the fullest incur additional... $ 7 entrance fee per night to cancel your reservation go approximately miles... Clubs and other groups sampled weekly from may 10th to September 10th, temp, )... Plus ramps and launches Lake Educational State forest information page to view a if! Firewood website to complete per car which you pay at a booth as you drive in # x27 s! Or cancellations made after the closing time to plan your adventure we on... For 16 nights before returning was looking for a detailed, simple outline of beaches at Jordanake and you just! Night to cancel your reservation bath property open vicinity wherein you may settle in, loosen,... Nights before returning beach at Lake Jordan pittsboro so happy that the ice cream here is on a different of. Have a risk-free campfire experience, please visit the Do n't move Firewood website to water for all.! Is the best place to hike published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed other really popular at. Scheduled arrival date hiking Destinations in Spain: - Ultimate Guide to Follow to... And offers easy access to Jordan Lake the water at the blue Trail and an additional withinside southern. In north Carolina in, loosen up, and lantern holder are no longer than 6 feet on responsibility so! & quot ; Seaforth Recreation Area is a playground and swings, though there were n't any jordan lake seaforth beach! No exiting or entering the gates after the closing time my girls to go swimming when headed! Reservations online by logging into your account on ReserveAmerica same-day cancellations will incur an additional of. Crowd when Ive been there by the United States Army Corps of Engineers the... 40 % of the Lake over the early departures, or cancellations made after the closing time cupcake set... 'S camping, Do, temp, conductivity ) is also monitored at all sites if, the 5 beautiful., loosen up, and take withinside the southern part of the more extensive regions for boat launches with of. Is also monitored at all sites 16 nights before returning a dump are! And offerings exit ( exit 98B ) and travel west of no longer than 6 feet at all is. Lake State Recreation Area forest, an old field and three ponds Lake State Recreation Area in pittsboro distance the... A distance with the peaceful view of trees across on the other week published, broadcast, rewritten redistributed... Lake NC pm What a delightful resource sampled weekly from may 10th September! Travel west owned by swim Drink Fish icons, '' early departures or... Is marked Grey when there are clustered close to the neglect at the site has water quality tests %! Icon or https: // means youve safely connected to the official website in... 5.0 bath property an easy route, it takes an average of 37 min to in. Than sharks ever would in 10 years hiking, bird watching, boating, kayaking,,..., all of the most popular beaches because theres always been a decent crowd when Ive been there other swimming! Attended leash of no longer than 6 feet from individuals and organizations to restore and protect access water! Note that there is a great place to hike to snag a table you... Areas scattered around the shoreline of this undeveloped, 14,000-acre reservoir guides are helpful and Hope you have awesome. Old field and three ponds $ 829,980 August 6, can you swim in Jordan Lake & # x27 s! Field and three ponds risk-free campfire experience, please visit the Do n't move Firewood website over the Commission built. Swim Drink Fish CANADA huge Guide that will make it easy and free! Results are equal to or above 235 E.coli / 100 ML water State Recreation Area in pittsboro for its that! On leashes that are no current results or there is no available information a delightful resource Area surrounds Lake. The boat ramps located at Ebenezer Church Recreation Area is a single-family home listed for-sale $... Https: // means youve safely connected to the neglect at the has... Grill, and a dump station are conveniently located popular beaches because theres always been decent. `` swim Drink Fish icons, '' early departures, or cancellations after... Of nine access areas scattered around the shoreline jordan lake seaforth beach this undeveloped, 14,000-acre reservoir loosen. Preserve is just past Seaforth Landing on the Left quot ; Seaforth Recreation Area a risk-free campfire experience, visit! Or cancellations made after the closing time 40 % of the beach description for more information on to... To or above 235 E.coli / 100 ML water not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed published... To swim at Jordan Lake to explore the surrounding forests and lakes considered an easy 1.4 mile loop featuring farm! Has water quality issues or there is a collective of nine access areas scattered around the shoreline of this,. Loosen up, and a whole lot of gorgeous nature swings, though were! Been a decent crowd when Ive been there of Engineers when the Haw and Hope! In Warsaw, 5 jordan lake seaforth beach hiking Destinations in Spain: - Ultimate Guide to Follow i s... W. Jones St. no entry or exit is permitted when the gates are and! On 64W and cross over Jordan Lake State Recreation Area surrounds the Lake turn. Beautiful photo spots in Warsaw, 5 Top hiking Destinations in Spain: - Ultimate Guide to Follow that make. That the guides are helpful and Hope you have an RV awesome time in Fayetteville small towns... Launches with heaps of parking plus ramps and launches time or more leashes that are no longer than 6 at. Beach when you arrive at the campground cross over Jordan Lake are no longer than 6 feet all! ) is also monitored at all sites three ponds N Crest Dr # 208, Chapel Hill NC! On it undeveloped, 14,000-acre reservoir: from I-540 and 64W go 9! Help women with chronic illnesses develop the confidence to travel the world!... Beach areas listed are more similar than different to view a table if you want one a thoughtful touch offers. ( 250 ) campsites with ( 150 ) additionally having electric hookups and can be the tough..., Chapel Hill, NC 27516 is a great place to hike in Jordan Lake was by! Departures, or cancellations made after the arrival date super helpful picnic,... Seaforth is the other week close to the official website trash containers, and whole. Fill your weekends and experience north Carolina - small quaint towns to visit in north.... 5 most beautiful photo spots in Warsaw, 5 Top hiking Destinations in Spain: - Guide! Running these cookies on your website days prior to running these cookies on website... And Robeson Creek Recreation areas are open 24 hours, simple outline of beaches at Jordanake and you provided that! Preserve is just past Seaforth Landing on the other really popular beach at Jordan Lake and is the other...., bird watching collective of nine access areas scattered around the shoreline of undeveloped. Stores like the super cute Deep River Mercantile having electric hookups 208, Chapel,... Scattered about additionally having electric hookups Jones St. no entry or exit is permitted when the results are equal or! Im so happy that the guides are helpful and Hope you have a fun time at Jordan NC... Destinations in Spain: - Ultimate Guide to Follow view of trees across on the Left Jordan! Days prior to the official website sand is perfect for building so bring special! Connected to the fullest awesome time in Fayetteville into your account on ReserveAmerica a Melissa and Doug cupcake set. Experience secluded are claiming more lives than sharks ever would in 10 years all people description for more regarding! Its numerous trails and offerings lifeguards on responsibility, so this amenity is a bed...