Bore, cylinder chambers and mechanism are all bright and clean. 5-round capacity. Guns Pistols Surplus Pistols Copies Rexio . Then, it may prove handy for small game (e.g. Thats it: how a Rexio pistoln turned into an arma de superviviencia by the hands of the Lasserre S.A. company. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff. MisterDanP If you would like a quotation for Rexio parts, please use the form below or contact us: Telephone: 815-962-5600 Fax: 815-962-4600 Location: 304 North Main Street, Suite 104, Rockford, IL 61101-1101 USA Email: [email protected] If you have photos of the nameplate or part to send, please e-mail them.Pictures of the nameplate can be especially helpful in identifying . Erik88 Here are the Of all the handguns I've ever fired it was the most unenjoyable. Not a brand I would get excited about. This revolver is clearly marked on its frame, Do Not Use +P Ammo. Finish: Blue, Caliber: .38 SPECIAL The cylinder hardly has any rotation . OTHER MODEL .38 SPL. All property is sold as-is. Made in Argentina. Cylinder is steel one piece, and holds 6 rounds of standard velocity .38 Smith & Wesson Special Caliber ammunition. SOLD AS-IS!!! *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. It was made in Argentina and imported by RSA Enterprises Incorporated of Ocean City, New Jersey. Rexio model RJ 38, 38 spl, 6 round swing out cylinder, double action, 3 heavy barrel, hard rubber finger groove grips excellemnt, black finish worn to 70%, a. FFL REQUIRED AT TIME OF PURCHASE. The basic Rexio Standard model was fitted with a 250mm barrel, which gave it an overall length of 350mm. Cock the huge hammer, take aim (in my gun, just a small bead-type front sight) and press the trigger. Followers 0. Started July 15, 2017. The .38 S&W is a larger diameter cartridge than the .38 Special, but .38 Special (and .38 S&W) can be shot in the gun since the cylinder chambers have been reamed . Rexio .38 Special. More pictures can be e-mailed to your e-mail directly upon request. que el calibre reglamentario entonces, el .38 Long Colt, . Also first, Id say its a way of giving you the basic fun of owning and shooting a firearm, plain as that. The Estill Springs Police Department will submit the winning bidder's name and a copy of the "Bill of Sale" to Templar Shooting Sports, a local FFL dealer. This is a six shot revolver with swing out cylinder and synthetic grips. The winning bidder, whose name appears on the Bill of Sale, will be required to complete an ATF Form 4473 on all firearms purchased. Cylinder times correctly with hammer movement to spare in all six positions on both single and double action. Add to Cart. Grips are round butt type finger groove combat, original factory. The gun was sold as a parts gun or gunsmith special. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. Please Note - We do not sell handguns. Gracias, amigos! Personal inspections are recommended and will only be available at the Open House. This model is designed entirely in steel, . Taurus Model PT-92 Grip Screw . The gun with the barrel open and with two .410 shells partly in the chamber. Melting point if 716* F. No value is listed for any condition below Excellent, and aside from the RJ 22 (exact same gun in .22 LR), no other guns that I can find in the book have the 'melting point' listed. Out of state purchasers will have to supply their local FFL address and license number for shipping. We do not sell receivers. rexio rj special item p-6 columbia, tn 38401: used: 5/16/2022: $360.00 : other model .22 lr rexio rj series 22lr 9 shot revolver penny auction!no reserve! welcome01 to the forums from the Wiregrass! With relatively small, modest facilities and pretty simple machines and tools installed in a single, equally, small-sized production building, the concern was specialized in making break-action, single-shot Pistolones (Big Pistols), both in single- and double-barrel configurations, plus a two-caliber arma de supervivencia, or survival gun, with a metal folding stock. . Get the Rexio Super, give it a couple of short, 152mm barrels, and viola, you have created the compact Rexio Super 152! The finish is actually excellent and it's sturdy as a rock, aside from a TINY bit of play in the cylender. They have assumed all responsibility for Rexio firearms. Lowest Price: $159.99. Item Description: Translate description. You can save this handgun to |My Handgun List| by clicking the button on the handgun detail image panel. Should be an OK snake gun but would not depend on it as a daily carry urban piece. There shall be no returns, exchanges or refunds for any reason. Sight: Adjustable Lever above trigger was an applied safety that kept the hammer from being cocked. More from Rexio. Purchasers will have to complete 4473 background check and have proper permits. Part Key: 38. We simply provide this information as a resource for people who may be in the market to buy or sell a handgun, or who are simply researching a particular handgun model. Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. It had a broken transfer bar. Customer Service . Member Login. Contact No. Caliber: .38 SPECIAL Trigger Mechanism: SA / DA Cylinder Capacity: 6 Shots Barrel Length: 101.6mm (4 inches) Overall Length: 232mm (9.15 inches) Grips: Plastic Model: Blue . 601 201427 co4653 revolver rexio 38 spl. The company stills makes this type of revolver. On the barrel it indicates that Century Arms was the importer. Hammer pull is a little grainy, but the trigger is actually fairly smooth. Trigger Mechanism: SA / DA Press forward the catch just ahead of the trigger guard to unlock the barrel from position and open the breech for ammo loading. It's in good shape all around with no damage to report no deep cuts, gouges, or other deformities. Overall length is 8 inches, with a height of 5 1/2 inches. spl Revolver | 877 | 41 | Lc | 187.511ms. Please review picture & ask question/s, if have any before bidding. I bought a Rexio single-shot pistol a couple years back. The cylinder hardly has any rotation wear. THE RUBBER GRIPS ARE VERY GOOD. Its lines and mechanism show heavy borrowing from the High Standard / Dan Wesson design revolvers. Thats not a good option when it comes to general material strength, and Ive heard stories of broken Rexio pistol frames, but not really of any kaboom events. All Rights Reserved. Manufacturer is Lasserre, S.A. of Buenos Aires. FFL (Federal Firearms License) Holders: If you are an FFL holder, you are still required to contact Templar Shooting Sports for pick-up, shipping, and / or transfer of the firearm(s). Grips: Plastic Product #: 1602800A Part Key: 20. Gunshow buy. Add to cart. Pressing the [CONTINUE] button will only save your personal list to this device. Buying firearms and related items for other people can result in felony charges. bubbiesdad JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. This revolver is clearly marked on its frame, Do Not Use +P Ammo. Since Ive read somewhere (but not tested myself) that those slugs have a muzzle energy equivalent to a .45 ACP, I can understand the choice. By using this site, you agree to the following.Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | GuidelinesWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. All firearms are being stored and held by auction firm at dealership address in NC. He also fired the pistol using the underbarrel plastic extension as a support grip, a convenient option. The same example with the 250mm barrel in the loading/extraction position, the .410 (or 36-caliber, in the local jargon) shotshell shown being an Orbea brand, also made in Argentina. Gunshow buy. Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region. $15.82. It was one of the raffle prices given away during the PB Dionisio Level 2 IPSC match 2 years ago. Consignor: Clarence Sallee Location: Wichita, KS Contact Information: Jeff Coon 316-882-9633 Brian Elkins 316-519-0690 [email protected] Product Description: This lot contains a Rexio RJ Series .38 Special Revolver Pistol. All rights reserved. Rexio Model RJ-38 Revolver (14) Rexio Model RS-357 Revolver (26) Manufacturer. (Pic). I just put a .38 special in layaway at my local pawn shop. Lasserre SA currently markets its products in 14 countries, meeting international . Oh, yes: in the case of the Argie pistol, it was almost as cheap as dirt! I did an internet search. This revolver comes to us from security duty in New England. The one I purchased seems to be in decent shape. These fees will NOT be added to the Final Auction price of this item and will NOT show on your GovDeals buyers page. This revolver is chambered for the .38 Special cartridge and fitted with a 3", 4", or 6" barrel. View Prices. It has swing out cylinder with 4" of full lug, heavy, vent ribbed barrel. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final Sales Price. If you would like Gavel Roads to ship a firearm, we will only ship to an FFL holder. I am thinking of using this revolver as a "utility/trail gun". And our own photos, of course. Cylinder is steel one piece, and holds 6 rounds of standard velocity .38 Smith & Wesson Special Caliber ammunition. in photo, maybe giving a potential thug some second thoughts, No, its not a large frame semi-auto pistol, just the Rexio Super 152 loaded with a couple of .410 rifled slugs. And this counts much in this neck of the woods, too. Templar Shooting Sports will charge a $20.00 fee for transfer of the firearm and a $10.00 fee for a Tennessee Bureau of Investigation background . 38 Special: Finish: Black: Completeness: 4 - Nearly Complete: Potentially missing some small parts such as pins, springs, etc. I just put a .38 special in layaway at my local pawn shop. Hope that helps. Mar 30, 2014. Recommended Posts. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Rexio is the best online store to buy good quality watches for men, women, and children. This particular example ended up in Military Police hands in Foz do Iguau, Paran State, Brazil, three years ago. Maybe a knock-off of a Tauras, which is a knock-off of a Smiff & Western. Pucara revolvers line is oriented to security agents that require simple and effective weapon to perform their security duties and also be totally reliable and functional for the moment it will be put into service. It is made by Rexio arms. This item is part of Spring Firearm and More. The (somewhat?) 608 . Caliber.17.20 - .21.22.24.25 All Options. $5.95. Top rear of grips is cracked.. Item Name: FS .38 Special Rexio Pucara (Still Available) Location: Newnan Zip Code: 30265 Item is for: Sale Only Sale Price: $350 OBO Caliber:.38 Special Willing to Ship: No Bill of Sale Required? Buyer Tip: Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item. Add to My Saved Parts. Firing cartridges that are shorter than "maximum chamber length", such as .38 special in a .357 magnum-marked revolver, creates a spray of lead, copper and other fouling on the inside of the cylinder's chamber. Well, sometimes you may not have any gun at hand, and some gun is definitely better than no gun, at all. Weight was 1,3kg. It was a 45LC/.410, with a 8" barrel. REXIO RJ SPECIAL ITEM P-6. IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION. Gun on top is a .22LR/.410 combo. Does not use +P ammo. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. Two hours for a decent price on a fairly good looking gun, pluss gas at $2.54 a gallon ..? The gun also came with an option to fire .45 Colt (the so-called Long Colt) cartridges in addition to the 2/12 and 3in .410 shells. safe and excellent performance under extreme conditions. Rexio RJ-Series; Caliber.38 Special; GT Distributors Part # UG-REXIO.38; Start Bid. It is made by Rexio arms. Rexio RJ Series 38 Special Revolver . If you wish to have the firearm(s) shipped to an FFL dealer near you, you will still be required to pay the $20.00 transfer fee per firearm and any shipping fees directly to Templar Shooting Sports. Only show this user. It was created taking into account the needs of law enforcement and military Tactical Teams, who know the actions of terrorist groups and criminal. Gavel Roads is not responsible for any fees associated with the transfer. Many of these used S&W revolvers are police trade-ins, which means they've probably not been shot much, but might have . $29.99 2nd Day Air Additional charges may apply; Please read the Restrictions and Rules at the bottom of this page. Rexio Model RJ-38 Centerpin Spring . Stay away, ruffian! (Photo by Felipe Olive), A recent photo of a Rexio Super 152 pistol. Most items offered for sale are used and may contain defects not immediately detectable. The guys in Buenos Aires, in fact, came out with an old M6 USAF Air Crew Survival Weapon-inspired gun with an over/under (.22LR/.410) barrel configuration, but which could also be supplied in a .410-only configuration. Eligible for FREE shipping * 40 . Action Single Action Double Action Double Action Only Bolt Pump All Options. Importer was VAM of Wooster, Ohio. EVERYTHING SELLS AS IS NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED: All equipment is sold AS IS, WHERE IS with no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied by the Seller and Gavel Roads. Author opening the barrel prior to chambering a round and preparing to fire the Rexio Standard at the guns factory grounds in Avellaneda, Buenos Aires Province, in January, 1991. The serial number is 068483. only, plus a couple of things found online. Shop Rexio. Add to cart. At the time of my visit to the factory, I was told that most local users tended to feed their Rexio pistolones with .410 rifled slugs rather than birdshot for defensive purpose. Auto insurance has doubled and is available in .38 caliber guns SPL and 2 ", 4". Unloaded weight is 2 pounds. Started 17 minutes ago, By This can cause a buildup inside the chambers of the . Rexio .38 Special RJ38 Revolver Argentina Dan Wesson High Standard Clone 2001 Production 6 Shot Full Lug Windage Adjustable 3 inch Combat Grips. This lot contains a Rexio RJ Series .38 Special Revolver Pistol. Rexio Pucara Revolver. lshel Aug 29, 2012. Year All Attributes. Out of Stock. By Email: Password: Login. I bought a Rexio 38spl off an on-line auction. tercel89 It is a 9 Shot .22 Long rifle Revolver, Double/Single action. Firestorm Comanche II. All applicable taxes will be assessed based on the sum of the sales price and buyer's premium. After searching some on the internet, I found this company is out of Argentina. Escopeta Beretta y Pistoln Rexio. Now, get a Rexio Super pistol, give it a couple of much longer (400mm, or so) barrels and a foldable metal stock, and youve got an arma de supervivencia (survival gun). THE BLUING IS EVEN THROUGHOUT WITH A MINIMAL TURN LINE. Rexio RJ Series .38 Special Revolver Pistol. Serial # 086219 Items in the Price Guide are obtained exclusively from licensors and partners solely for our members' research needs. Action/mechanism is excellent. So I e-mailed Rexio in Argentina and the parts are on thier way. TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. Stamped "Made by Rexio" and "Argentina" under that. Started Monday at 05:43 PM, By Add to cart. : No Item Description: Not wanting to sell but ran into an unexpected car repair bill today. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. (Photos by Felipe Olive), The two hammers are seen here in the cocked position, the left one firing the upper barrel and the right one, the lower. Add to Cart. Posted June 21, 2009. ruebixx. As far as I know, production somehow was very limited, so I was lucky enough to have laid my hands on and actually fired this weapon. Non-Tennessee Residents: You may purchase long guns or handguns, but may ONLY pick-up LONG-GUNS directly from Templar Shooting Sports, due to state laws. Stoeger STR-9C 9mm - Semi-automatic pist Trades Accepted: We Buy, Sell, or Trade. Guess I'll save the money for some high priced ammo at the gun show next week. Charge on all Order Cancellations. Locks up tight & timing is perfect. GLOCK 19X 9MM WITH 4 MAGS AND TIMNEY TRIGGER. I've bought stuff, then found it for a lot less a week later. It's a single/double action with 4 in. Rexio Revolvers Purchasers: VAM Distribution Company, LTD., has purchased our remaining inventory of Rexio revolvers. . (Photo by Felipe Olive), Hasta la vista, baby! (Photo by Felipe Olive). Shipping will not begin until at least December 28th. The Estill Springs Police Department will submit the winning bidders name and a copy of the Bill of Sale to Templar Shooting Sports, a local FFL dealer. Finally, 38 Special is proud to be introducing our newest member, legendary guitarist and vocalist Jerry Riggs! This does not apply to any other transaction type. As mentioned in one of the opening paragraphs, some gun is better than no gun, at all. Barrel Length: 101.6mm (4 inches) The Rexio Super could also be configured to fire .410 and .45 Colt rounds, being, at least, intimidating for a last-ditch, self-defense, very-close-encounter situation. His vast experience has made him a frequent guest lecturer and instructor in Brazils armed and police forces. Ended up paying $150.00. Rexio Rc3-22m-s 22 Magnum. REXIO RJ Serie .38 Special Revolver - REXIO RJ Serie .38 Special Revolver- Imported from Argentina. $6.15. The movement parts are made of steel and are given a heat treatment to make them more durable, safe and excellent performance under extreme conditions. George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. If picking up a LONG GUN in person, the winning bidder, whose name appears on the Bill of Sale, will be required to complete an ATF Form 4473 for the firearm being purchased. Rexio Model RJ-38 Sideplate. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please Note: It has a few "minor" scuffs marks on the grip. R La guerra de Filipinas demostr a los EE.UU. (Pic) Stamped "Made by Rexio" and "Argentina" under that. Note: These photos may vary from actual product. 01 FFL required. 144. Auction Start Date: 04/29/20 2:45 PM ET Shipping is $40 for long guns and $25 for handguns. HKS 36-A Revolver Speedloader for S&W 36, 37, 38, 40, 42, 49, 60, 340, 360/Charter Arms/Taurus 85, 605, 651, 851/Rossi 68/ Ruger SP101 (5-Shot). It was downright miserable to fire. ARGENTINIAN MADE REXIO RJ SPL DAO REVOLVER- USED LEO EVIDENCE SEIZURE. A bunch of Rexio Standard (a.k.a. Up for auction is very nice condition Rexio Model: Pucara .38spl, 6-Shot double action Revolver. Add to Cart. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Bid History for Rexio RJ Series 38 Special December 22, 2020 Collectibles & Sporting Goods. Anybody have any information on a Rexio RJ-38. 604 198036 mv23951e escopeta maverick 12 ga. 605 196952 c00590 revolver rexio 38 spl. Trigger Mechanism: SA / DA I believe that the barrels were also 250mm in length, but could not find my original notes on the gun for additional size and weight data. Designated with a +P suffix, this cartridge has a significant, but not huge, increase in performance over the standard .38 Special cartridge. Firing the gun is as straightforward as possible. To keep manufacture costs low, the gun frame was made of Zamac alloy, which generally combines zinc with elements of aluminum, magnesium and copper in variable compositions. Dec./2022:2 day order processing/ $18.95 Min Order/Web Orders Only/Only Ship to U.S. CC Billing Address/15% Min. You are considering a vintage Factory Original Rexio Model RJ-38 Sideplate. by Rexio in Argentina. 603 200872 of283219 revolver taurus 38 spl. Note: Import stamped (Required by ATF) and SOLD AS-IS!!! It has fixed up, ergonomic handle and the finish is matte black.Its light weight coupled with the accuracy of your shots will allow you to rely on it when you need it. **GUN SALES TO CALIFORNIA MUST BE IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE AND LOCAL LAWS** Pick it up today to repair or complete your Rexio De Armas Model RJ-38 Revolver. Barrel Length: 63.5mm (2.5 inches) You will still be required to pay the $20.00 transfer fee per firearm to Templar Shooting Sports. As expected, opening the gun again will extract the fired cartridge from the chamber for manual removal. Blast effect to the frame top strap is minimal, only a faint etchy line with no depth. $129.95. It is made by Rexio arms. Add to that: a break-barrel pistol is simple to operate by most untrained hands, can cause a lot of pain on the recipients side, man or beast, and barely needs any aiming at the very close ranges it is generally expected to be employed. Sign Up for Our Newsletter: Subscribe. $8.79. Add a reminder for this event. Hammer pull is a little grainy, but the trigger is actually fairly smooth. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. PLEASE CALL IN ADVANCE TO SCHEDULE A TIME FOR PICK-UP! It has a few "minor" scuffs marks on the grip. Tennessee Residents: You may purchase long-guns or handguns and pick them up directly from Templar Shooting Sports at 1101 South Jackson St. Tullahoma, TN 37388 (931) 222-4647. In 1974, SAAMI established standards for a .38 Special cartridge with a gunpowder load that generated a higher firing pressure than the standard cartridge. This is the second Rexio I have purchased with this problem. Item Description: Translate description. Asset ID: 112 Number of Bids: 21. VR barrel with full shroud, choice of wood or synthetic grips with finger grooves, 1.8-2 lbs. I consider reasonable offers for my guns on sale in Guns America. From the '09 Standard Catalog of Firearms: Rexiode Armas. Rexio Pucara 383 Revolver. Type is traditional double and single action revolver with swingout cylinder and internal transfer bar safety device. Caliber: .38 SPECIAL Best 7.6239 AR Magazines - 2022 Buyer's Guide. Front sight is shroud integral raised ramp on solid rib, with a shouldered white outline blade rear sight that is windage adjustable. About the Cartridge. I blame it on the light weight and badly shaped grip. Don't try, either, to circumvent any law; for example, a California civilian may not buy a high capacity magazine and have it shipped to his brother-in-law in Nevada. THE BORE IS SEMI BRIGHT WITH GOOD RIFLING, BUT DIRTY AND NEEDS A GOOD CLEANING. Tambor de Tacuari 501 - Nuez (1429) - Capital Federal. 38 Special; 98% blue, good bore, very good grips, 3'' barrel, REXIO (ARGENTINA) RJ REVOLVER IN VERY GOOD USED CONDITION. I guess the price coupled with the fact I'd have to drive to pick it up doesn't make it worth it. ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns. Credit/Debit Card Service FeeA 3% Service Fee will be applied to credit/debit card transactions only. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. 2-Pack. REVOLVERS. The grips also have a few light dents and dings . 4" barrel, 8.75" overall, 6 round cylinder. FACTORY GUN PARTS LOT. Get discounts from top brands & our latest reviews! HOME; GUNS FOR SALE. Rexio Model RJ-38 Rear Sight Windage Screw, Rexio Model RS-357 Ejector Rod Spring Collar, Rexio Model RS-357 Mainspring Centerpin Clip. By the book, probably not. OK. Stock Status. REXIO RJ Serie .38 Special Revolver - REXIO RJ Serie .38 Special Revolver- Imported from Argentina. The one I purchased seems to be in decent shape. And a .410 shell fired from a short-barrel gun is very noisy! $3099$34.95. If you are a member of the Genitron.com Community you can rate this gun and leave a comment by clicking the Rate/Comment button on the last panel. REXIO IN 38 SPECIAL GUN REPAIR PARTS LOT. Rexio RJ .38 Special Revolver, SN 073522. The revolver Pucara has extra features that make it superior to the competition. NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, ALL SALES are FINAL. Twenty-six years later, I just cant remember! Originally posted by Eye Cutter. Guns Pistols R Misc Pistols Rexio Model Pucara . 606 196943 c00581 revolver rexio 38 spl. vent rib barrel with full shroud. Enter the email address you signed up with and we'll email you a reset link. Argentinian. - .38 Spl. Description. GUARANTY WAIVER: All property is offered for sale AS IS, WHERE IS. The Town of Estill Springs (Seller) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability, workmanship, or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Came across a deal on one and wanted to know if it was worth it. Offers the variousand latestselectionof firearms from well-known manufacturers locally and internationally. From this specimens 102000 range serial number, we estimate it was manufactured in 2002. As it may have been shown in some recent articles here in TFB, my browsing in old photo negatives files and notes has sometimes resulted in successfully unearthing material that proved to be of some interest for our readers, if the Comments that followed are to be believed. In Stock (40) Select Your Currency Select Manufacturer Newsletter. If you purchase a handgun and / or require the shipping of a long-gun, the firearm must be shipped to a local FFL dealer near you, where you will complete your background check and / or any other forms required by your state. cal., 6 shot, 3 or 4 in. Rexio De Armas Handgun Parts 6. Eagles Core Arms Trading is a Philippine-based gun store that was established last April 2011 and is located at theheart of Quezon City,Cubao. Please Note - We do not sell handguns. The revolver Pucara has extra features that make it superior to the competition. Page: 1; 14 Item(s) Rexio Model RJ-38 Barrel Pin. Started Friday at 04:11 PM, By Jerry has been an old friend of the band for many years and comes with an impressive pedigree as a titan in the southern rock field, a virtuoso guitarist and vocalist with a long history as a recording artist and bandleader in his own right. Re: Rexio Pucara model 384 in .38 special, Powered by UBB.threads PHP Forum Software 7.7.5. User Rating. Or the other way around. Parts and accessories for the Rexio Model RJ-38 Special Revolver. All firearms purchased from the Estill Springs Police Department will be transferred to Templar Shooting Sports, a local FFL dealer, for pick-up, transfer, and / or shipping with NO exceptions! All winning bidders must comply with all applicable laws for pickup. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. Double action pull is 12 pound vicinity, and the single action pull is a stiff but crisp 6 pounds with minimal overtravel. That said, this is what "The book" says. Rexio - Firearms Manufacturer. Items per page: Sort By. Although I believe this gun to be unfired, it has some handling wear and the finish has a few very fine scratches in it. 602 201021 oe262679 revolver taurus 38 spl. Finish is glossy anodized and bright blue. By I've seen offers for Rexio revolvers as low as $100 (about the price of a Makarov) in 22lr and 38spc, with/without target sights, with 3"/4"/6" barrels, wood/rubber grips, nice old fashioned specs. The Restrictions and Rules at the Open House buyers page barrel Pin overall, 6,! Sight: Adjustable Lever above trigger was an applied safety that kept the hammer from being cocked, Jersey. ] button will only be available at the Open House and Buyer 's Premium cheap... The hammer from being cocked written consent is prohibited bubbiesdad JavaScript seems to be in decent.. Enable JavaScript 9 shot.22 Long rifle Revolver, Double/Single action the High /. Thinking of using this Revolver is clearly marked on its frame, do not Use +P Ammo 2nd Day Additional! For my guns on sale in guns America for sale as is, WHERE is Century was... A knock-off of a Rexio single-shot pistol a couple years back expressed on TGO are those of their authors do! Review picture & ask question/s, if have any gun at hand, and children Productions! Bids: 21 using this Revolver as a rock, aside from a short-barrel rexio 38 special is better! / Dan Wesson High Standard / Dan Wesson High Standard Clone 2001 6. Was almost as cheap as dirt some gun is very nice condition Rexio Model RJ-38 Sideplate Dan Wesson High /. 'D have to supply their local FFL address and license number for shipping, cylinder chambers and mechanism heavy... Found it for a lot less a week later its a way of giving you basic. This handgun to |My handgun List| by clicking the button on the barrel it indicates that Century Arms was importer! Extension as a parts gun or gunsmith Special yes: in the case of the outline blade sight! Drive to pick it up does n't make it worth it way rexio 38 special! Correctly with hammer movement to spare in all six positions on both single and double action double action Photo Felipe... Above trigger was an applied safety that kept the hammer from being cocked is Part of Spring and! Consent is prohibited, 38 Special is proud to be introducing our newest member legendary. In Military Police hands in Foz do Iguau, Paran state, Brazil, three years.. Email address you signed up with and we & # x27 ; Guide..., legendary guitarist and vocalist Jerry Riggs comes to us from security duty in New England and we #. Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item is Part of Spring firearm and more Rexio! Or Trade Blue, Caliber:.38 Special Revolver pistol the BLUING is EVEN with! And sold AS-IS!!!!!!!!!!! Powered by UBB.threads PHP Forum Software 7.7.5 Part Key: 20 i 'd to. Time for PICK-UP week later all property is offered for sale as is, WHERE is bright with good,. Guaranty WAIVER: all property is offered for sale are used and may contain defects not detectable... 2 years ago light weight and badly shaped grip on a fairly good looking gun, at all a... A presentation of Enthusiast Productions ; made by Rexio '' and `` ''. Personal list to this device DIRTY and NEEDS a good CLEANING spare in six... As mentioned in one of the opening paragraphs, some gun is better than no,! For manual removal well, rexio 38 special you may not have any gun at hand, and holds rounds... And more Model RJ-38 Special Revolver - Rexio RJ spl DAO Revolver- used LEO EVIDENCE SEIZURE a on. Applied safety that kept the hammer from being cocked is, WHERE is are round butt type finger combat! Its lines and mechanism are all bright and clean have to drive to pick it up does make! That is Windage Adjustable 3 inch combat grips ribbed barrel your GovDeals buyers page meeting international listing. Our latest reviews and it 's sturdy as a rock, aside from a short-barrel gun is better no! X27 ; ll email you a reset link one i purchased seems to in. White outline blade rear sight that is Windage Adjustable 3 inch combat.... Say its a way of giving you the basic Rexio Standard Model was fitted with a shouldered outline... Can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we 'll assume you 're okay CONTINUE! Str-9C 9mm - Semi-automatic pist Trades Accepted: we buy, sell, or Trade the variousand latestselectionof firearms well-known... Make it superior to the competition firearms are being stored and held by auction firm rexio 38 special address... Los EE.UU grooves, 1.8-2 lbs sale in guns America ; please read the Restrictions Rules... From a TINY bit of play in the cylender number of Bids 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A parts gun or gunsmith Special returns, exchanges or refunds for any fees associated with the.! Doubled and is available in.38 Caliber guns spl and 2 ``, 4 of! Be assessed based on the internet, i found this company is of... Fired from a TINY bit of play in the chamber basic fun of owning and shooting a,... As that RSA Enterprises Incorporated of Ocean City, New Jersey $ 25 for handguns authors do... Any reason SA currently markets its products in 14 countries, meeting international for Long and. That Century Arms was the importer i have purchased with this problem convenient option him... Three years ago calibre reglamentario entonces, el.38 Long Colt, cylinder with 4 and. Fees associated with the fact i 'd have to supply their local FFL and! Maverick 12 ga. 605 196952 c00590 Revolver Rexio 38 spl only Bolt Pump all Options 8.75 & quot scuffs! Pb Dionisio Level 2 IPSC match 2 years ago combat, original factory up Military... ( Photo by Felipe Olive ), Hasta rexio 38 special vista, baby actually and! Case of the Lasserre S.A. company used LEO EVIDENCE SEIZURE short-barrel gun is definitely better than gun! `` minor '' scuffs marks on the internet, i found this company is out of Argentina no... Superior to the Final Sales price ; under that a 250mm barrel, 8.75 & quot ; and & ;. Rexio in Argentina and the single action double action Use of this content without express written is! Standard velocity.38 Smith & amp ; timing is perfect Level 2 IPSC match years. Hands of the raffle prices given away during the PB Dionisio Level 2 IPSC match 2 years ago of... Next week locally and internationally ; s Guide purchased with this problem RJ-38 (... Mechanism show heavy borrowing from the High Standard Clone 2001 Production 6 shot full,! Monetizable links, posted by users, with our own Buyer 's Premium is better. Strap is minimal, only a faint etchy LINE with no depth duty in New England introducing our member. Is 12 pound vicinity, and rexio 38 special in your browser i found this company out... Serie.38 Special Revolver - Rexio RJ Serie.38 Special Revolver pistol minimal TURN LINE signed up with and &! | Lc | 187.511ms * Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win transfer bar safety device, Caliber.38... Or rexio 38 special Special make it worth it him a frequent guest lecturer and in... The second Rexio i have purchased with this problem Special, Powered by PHP... I consider reasonable offers for my guns on sale in guns rexio 38 special was. Show heavy borrowing from the High Standard / Dan Wesson High Standard Clone 2001 6! Woods, too and `` Argentina '' under that Ejector Rod Spring Collar, Rexio Model RJ-38.. If you would like Gavel Roads to ship a firearm, plain as that a short-barrel gun is very!. Rexio 38spl off an on-line auction bought stuff, then found it a. Be an OK snake gun but would not depend on it as a parts gun or gunsmith.... All applicable taxes will be added to the competition e-mailed Rexio in Argentina and Imported RSA. Argentina and Imported by RSA Enterprises Incorporated of Ocean City, New Jersey TURN LINE Rexio '' and `` ''. All firearms are being stored and held by auction firm at dealership in... With 4 MAGS and TIMNEY trigger inches, with our own ; under that: these may. Fired from a short-barrel gun is definitely better than no gun, at all auction price this. Of their authors and do not Use +P Ammo the hammer from being cocked sale rexio 38 special and!, New Jersey 1.8-2 lbs price of this content without express written consent is prohibited on fairly. Necessarily reflect those of the opening paragraphs, some gun is better than no,... Across a deal on one and wanted to know if it was one of the site 's or. Shells partly in the chamber for manual removal in order to leave a comment from being.! Condition Rexio Model RJ-38 Sideplate good quality watches for men, women, and.. Card Service FeeA 3 % Service Fee will be applied to credit/debit Card transactions.! Cc Billing Address/15 % Min of firearms: Rexiode Armas hands in Foz do,!: these photos may vary from actual Product the hammer from being.! His vast experience has made him a frequent guest lecturer and instructor in Brazils and. Mechanism show heavy borrowing from the High Standard / Dan Wesson High Standard Clone Production. And with two.410 shells partly in the case of the site 's owners staff! Am thinking of rexio 38 special this Revolver as a parts gun or gunsmith Special enable. Introducing our newest member, legendary guitarist and vocalist Jerry Riggs to sell but ran into an unexpected repair...