Winnings of up to and including 500 go straight into your account. SBI claims that SIA continuously learns with each interaction and gets . .la-footer-3col444 .footer-column-1 .footer-column-inner{ We use a session cookie to protect the security of this service and your data. BECE 2022 Results Checker Ghana First Visit the BECE 2022 Results Checker Ghana Portal; https://eresults.waecgh.org/ Then enter your Index Number on the page. You may not be able to get a status update for 4 weeks after you apply or renew. src: url('//mizu.ie/wp-content/themes/veera/assets/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot') format('embedded-opentype'), Find more job vacancies in ghana concerning The West African Examinations Council, a non-profit-making organization, with its head-quarters in Accra, Ghana, was established in 1952 after the Governments of Ghana (then Gold Coast), Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia enacted the West African Examinations Council Ordinances in 1951. Read more about what we do Documents Services Check. Congratulations as you successfully recover the result pin. Access current exam results. @font-face{ If they dont, you must make sure they get training and a licence. if(e.responsiveLevels&&(jQuery.each(e.responsiveLevels,function(e,f){f>i&&(t=r=f,l=e),i>f&&f>r&&(r=f,n=e)}),t>r&&(l=n)),f=e.gridheight[l]||e.gridheight[0]||e.gridheight,s=e.gridwidth[l]||e.gridwidth[0]||e.gridwidth,h=i/s,h=h>1?1:h,f=Math.round(h*f),"fullscreen"==e.sliderLayout){var u=(e.c.width(),jQuery(window).height());if(void 0!=e.fullScreenOffsetContainer){var c=e.fullScreenOffsetContainer.split(",");if (c) jQuery.each(c,function(e,i){u=jQuery(i).length>0?u-jQuery(i).outerHeight(!0):u}),e.fullScreenOffset.split("%").length>1&&void 0!=e.fullScreenOffset&&e.fullScreenOffset.length>0?u-=jQuery(window).height()*parseInt(e.fullScreenOffset,0)/100:void 0!=e.fullScreenOffset&&e.fullScreenOffset.length>0&&(u-=parseInt(e.fullScreenOffset,0))}f=u}else void 0!=e.minHeight&&f