Please keep in mind that items that receive this service are non-refundable. Sale Price $62.55 Spyderco Serrated Black Collectible Folding Knives, Spyderco Sheepsfoot Serrated Collectible Folding Knives, Just curious: Why are you opposed to RIT dye? Fixed Blade Knives . Back Lock. This Spyderco Native 5 Salt Knife features a 2.95" leaf shaped blade made of rust proof LC200N steel, .125" thick, with a notched choil and thumb rest for secure grip, and the Spyderco hole for ambidextrous one hand opening. Spyderco Native 5 Salt - Green FRN - LC200N Blade - Fully Serrated MSRP: $204.50 Our Price: $143.15 Made in usa Free Shipping Spyderco Paramilitary 2 - OD Green G-10 - Black S90V Blade MSRP: $250.00 Our Price: $175.00 Made in usa Free Shipping out of stock Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Teal G-10 - Black S90V Blade MSRP: $250.00 Our Price: $175.00 Top 3 . Top Rated Plus . ***These knives have been modified by the KnivesPlus Team. FRN is not bad, but G10 will be more durable, and the texturing on the G10 . Spyderco Native 5 Salt Folding Knife C41SYL5 Serrated Magnacut Blade Yellow FRN. Byrd Knives . The blade is full-flat ground LC200N, a nitrogen-based stainless steel, and it is secured by a high-strength lockback mechanism. Condition: New New. Spyderco Native 5 Signature Knife with 2.95" CPM S110V Steel Blade and Dark Blue G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C41GPDBL5 4.7 (199) $19900 ($24.88/oz)$249.95 FREE delivery Thu, Dec 29 Or fastest delivery Dec 23 - 27 Spyderco Native 5 Signature Knife with 2.95" CPM S30V Black Steel Blade and Black FRN Handle - CombinationEdge - C41PSBBK5 4.8 (59) $13475 Such a nice knife, absolutely love mine. Spyderco Native 5 Salt Green LC200N PlainEdge 205,00 * *All prices include VAT, shipping costs will be charged separately. "Look great and fit perfect. IMHO a yellow knife would be even tougher sell. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I tried rit dye, but it seemed to scratch through and id see the yellow still. By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product. The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spyderco, Inc. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. I mean. Resale on a yellow handle knife even if new is not going to fetch good money to help recoup expenses. The handle proudly showcases the characteristic high-visibility yellow color of our Salt Series and our signature Bi-Directional Texture pattern that ensures a positive grip both in and out of the water. Absolutely! A forefinger choil also supports the option of a choked up forward grip for increased leverage and control during use. MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - BLACK Rit Dye Handle MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - BLACK Rit Dye Handle Be the first one to write a review SKU: KP-C41PYL5-2 $159.99 Optional Services / Add-ons Want it to shave? Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:06 pm. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Recently added The KnifeJoker Lil' Native Dark Green/Cruwear & The KnifeCenter Lil' Native Smooth Black/Cruwear to the collection but looks like I'm missing a letter . Wonderful EDC. Search Advanced search. The defining feature of this knife is its full-flat-ground CPM MagnaCut blade, which is available with either a PlainEdge or SpyderEdge cutting edge and features an index-finger choil that allows the option of a forward, choked up grip for enhanced control. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Item #BHQ-145692. But the action out of the box was smooth, but a day of futzing with it it is stiff halfway open. C41PBK5-Spyderco Native 5 Pocket Knife Black FRN handle - 7.6 cm blade Brand Spyderco 152.35 . Availability: If you can ADD TO CART, it is in stock and will typically ship within 1 business day. Sponsored . Blade HQ defines business days as being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at our discretion. Forum rules. LC200N appears to be going green overall (except the Caribbean although a green version of that would be kinda cool). Discuss Spyderco's products and history. 6.25" TAC FORCE TITANIUM SPRING ASSISTED FOLDING POCKET KNIFE Blade Open Assist . The Native Series, made by Spyderco Knives, combines excellent ergonomics and build quality with a strong and utilitarian design. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. This elite version of the Native 5 features CPM M4 blade steel and a durable black Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) coating. *Due to high order volume, Orders with customizations will be delayed by 2 business days. I also would prefer not to rit dye things. This feature complements the back lock and stout four-position hourglass clip to make all aspects of the Native 5s carry, deployment, and operation completely ambidextrous. Rit dye. Got my native salt and am loving it. 10am-7pm Tuesday - Friday This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Been using it everyday for the past 5 months. Spyderco C216GP Efficient Black G-10 2.98 Full-Flat 8Cr13MoV Plain Edge . remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. The FRN scales are roughly textured, aiding in keeping a firm grip on the knife. Please note, engraving may delay processing time beyond two business days, but no more than four business days under normal circumstances. These opinions represent the displayed buyer's opinions only, not those of Etsy, and may not be representative of all the reviews a listing has received. The MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt Knife has an overall open length of 6.95" and it weighs 2.5 ounces. I think it will be an offering on the Native at some point as well since the regular Native 5 LW has them and so are already in inventory. Native 5 Salt C41YL5 $204.50 MSRP Knife Style: Quantity Description Technical Specs The Native Salt is a dynamic fusion of the best-selling Native 5 Lightweight platform and the extraordinary corrosion-resistant qualities of a nitrogen-based blade steel. ", "scales fit perfectly and are very smooth. ", "Awesome scales for the mule, awesome color choices and smoother than I pictured from a 3d printed product. Will be removed during engraving process. The high viz yellow FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle HAS BEEN DYED BLACK, 4.00" closed, has Bi-Directional Texturing for secure purchase, ergonomic contours for comfort, a sturdy lockback, a lanyard hole and a four position metal pocket clip. This Endura will be getting a lot more pocket time. Flipper Knives . 4.5 out of 5 stars (876) $ 17.73. Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. $183.62 . keep your knife sharp and your focus sharper. ( SC41PBBK5 (black)) Toggle menu. The blade is secured open by offering a time-tested locking mechanism, the lock back, which features the David Boye Dent. View some of our favorite collections handpicked by the DLT staff. It's a full size knife, but at less than 2.5 ounces you hardly notice it in the pocket. Some of our modifications include acid washing, anodizing, regrinding, and customizing backspacers. There are few brands that can compare to the Golden, Colorado based manufacturer.If you have a passion for great, functional knives or love to try the latest, greatest steel on the market, shop our extensive selection of Spyderco knives like the Paramilitary 2 (PM2), Para 3, Native, Manix, and more today. The knife has a stout blade and strong lockback mechanism, making the knife ambidextrous and ready to go to work! DLC coated CPM S35VN stainless blade. Choose the options youd like for the order. This item is currently out of stock. Full-Flat Grind. Thing I don't like about using Rit dye on FRN is it's not as permanent as I'd like. Shipping: Calculated at checkout. Culinary Knives . Time left: 6h 52m | Current bid: US $150.00 [ 1 bid] . If not going to a different color then a Native 5 Salt is not in my future unless someone wants a yellow S30V Native 5 and would like to split things with me :D Which is ok because I have a long list of Spyderco's on that menu:). Spyderco Salt Series Salt Series knives are the ultimate marine knife, offering Reliable High-Performance in any environment where corrosion is a concern. It features a four-position pocket clip and strong lock backing mechanism to suit all users. The handle proudly showcases the characteristic high-visibility yellow color of our Salt Series and our signature Bi-Directional Texture pattern that ensures a positive grip both in and out of the water. All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. Was AU $419.00. Together these features, along with the blades fully accessible Trademark Round Hole, make both carry and operation of this remarkable knife completely ambidextrous. it was black and it almost stained the handle. El Native 5 es el resultado de aos de evolucin y refinamiento del popular modelo Native de Spyderco. One of my old fasteners stripped and crappy spyderco customer service wouldn't sell me a replacement so I was happy to see theses and for a great price, thanks! Expresa el tamao, la forma y la ergonoma probados en el tiempo del diseo original con el beneficio de los materiales de ltima generacin y un mecanismo de bloqueo trasero altamente refinado que representa el pinculo de la fuerza, la precisin y la facilidad de operacin.Esta . The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. overall, the native is an excellent knife and i'm really looking forward to putting the salt through it's paces. The knife has a stout blade and strong lockback mechanism, making the knife ambidextrous and ready to go to work! Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. While the Dragonfly II gets the job done, the Native 5 gives you more options. Made of H1 and LC200N blade steel, our Salt Series knives are incredibly corrosion resistant. . Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Spyderco Native 5 Lockback Plain. MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - BLACK Rit Dye Handle $159.99 MODIFIED Spyderco Native Salt Knife - Red Fade Rit Dye Handle $159.99 Spyderco Native Salt Knife C41PYL5 Rust Proof Leaf Blade Yellow FRN Handle USA Made $143.15 Spyderco Native Salt Knife C41SYL5 Rust Proof Serrated Leaf Blade Yellow FRN Handle USA Made $143.15 . So if one wants to keep the knife look, the dye job might need reworking (removing the dye and the dying again). I have more than I need with knives it is now just getting what I want. Spyderco Native 5 Lockback Salt. The handle material will also vary depending on the model chosen, with choices such as the G-10, FRN, and Carbon-Fiber. More Lil' Native exclusives needed. Get the latest exclusives from the hottest brands! $15.95 . Prices are subject to change without notice. If you feel we have made a mistake, please contact us and we will make it right. All rights reserved. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Amofferextrous Carry. Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur. Jump to page: Save AU $104.75 (25% off) This knifes ergonomic handle features a solid stainless steel back spacer and textured G-10 scales. Copyright 2023 DLT Trading. 0439 981 815 Gift Certificate; Login or Sign Up; 0. . Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most! Personalized laser engraved items are not accepted for return for any reason. Find yours here at GPknives.com! Spyderco: Native 5 Lightweight - Black FRN - Serrated Blade - CPM-S30V - C41PSBK5 MSRP: $172.50 Our Price: $120.75 Learn more about the Spyderco Native 5 Originally released in 1997, the Native series has been a mainstay of the Spyderco product line. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! + $6.95 Gift Bag $1.95: Gift Bag (+$1.95) Out of Stock Add to Wish List Fastest Shipping in the Knife Industry + Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 In stock Lasergravur: Ja Type: Pocket Knife Brand: Spyderco Overall Length: 17,70 cm Blade Length: 7,50 cm Blade Thickness: 3,20 mm Weight: 68,00 g Blade Material: LC200-N Handle Material: FRN Opener: Thumb Hole I also would prefer not to rit dye things. Salt Series Knives . While we accept most engraving requests, we cannot honor all. Please note that occasionally, modifications can void the manufacturer warranty. Please note, images shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes. My trusty dragonfly! Member. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. My trusty dragonfly! Site Design by. TACTICAL Spring Assisted Open Pocket Knife CLEAVER RAZOR FOLDING Blade Black NEW . This item is currently out of stock. Condition: New. Specialty Knives . The handle features two separate finger choils, which give it a distinct feeling in the hand. At times this obliges us to decline engraving requests that may otherwise seem unobjectionable. Salt Green FRN Handle. JuPaul. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address Benchmade Griptilian / Mini Griptilian Parts, Spyderco Delica / Endela / Endura / Dragonfly Parts, Spyderco Native 5 Salt C41PGR5 - LC200N - Plain Edge - Green FRN - Back Lock - USA Made, Spyderco Native 5 Salt C41SGR5 - LC200N - Serrated - Green FRN - Back Lock - USA Made, Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight SPY27 - C41PCBL5 - CPM SPY27 Leaf Blade - Cobalt Blue FRN - Lock Back - USA Made, Spyderco Lil Native C230GPBORE - REX 45 Blade - Burnt Orange G10 Handle - Sprint Run - USA Made, Flytanium Custom Brass Scales for Spyderco Lil Native Knife - Antique Stonewash Finish, MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - Brown - Satin - Rit Dyed Handle, Spyderco C244GP Native Chief Knife - 4.08 Inch Drop Point - Black G10 Handle - USA Made, MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - The Red Dragon - Satin - Rit Dyed Handle, MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - BLACK Rit Dye Handle, MODIFIED Spyderco Native Salt Knife - Red Fade Rit Dye Handle, Spyderco Native Salt Knife C41PYL5 Rust Proof Leaf Blade Yellow FRN Handle USA Made, Spyderco Native Salt Knife C41SYL5 Rust Proof Serrated Leaf Blade Yellow FRN Handle USA Made, Spyderco Lil' Native Knife C230GSBBK Compact Folder Serrated Black DLC Blade Black G10 with Compression Lock, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife C41PBBK5 Black DLC Plain Edge Blade Black FRN Lock Back USA Made, Spyderco Lil' Native Knife C230GPBBK Compact Folder Black DLC Blade Black G10 with Compression Lock, Spyderco Lil' Native Backlock Knife C230MBGS EDC Compact Folder Serrated Blade Black G10, Spyderco Lil' Native Backlock Knife C230MBGP EDC Compact Folder Plain Blade Black G10, Spyderco C230GP Lil' Native Compact EDC Folding Knife Leaf Blade Black G10 with Compression Lock, Spyderco C41CFFP5 Native 5 Lockback Folding Knife CPM S90V Blade Fluted Carbon Fiber Handle, Spyderco C41PGY5 Native 5 Knife, 2.95 Inch Maxamet Steel Blade, Gray FRN Handle, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife, Black Serrated, SP-C41SBBK5, Spyderco Native 5 G10 Knife, S110V, SP-C41GPDBL5, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife, S110V, SP-C41PDBL5, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife, Part Serrated, SP-C41PSBK5, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife, Black Part Serrated, SP-C41PSBBK5, Spyderco Native 5 FRN Knife, Serrated, SP-C41SBK5, MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 - The Red Dragon - Satin - Rit Dyed Handle, MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 - BLUE - Satin - Rit Dyed Handle. Available with either a PlainEdge or SpyderEdge cutting edge, the blade is paired with a lightweight, injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle, a precision-machined high-strength back lock mechanism, and a broad-based four-position pocket clip. Asked this about a week ago. Been using it everyday for the past 5 months. The combination of weight savings and corrosion resistance make a versatile and durable tool that you can take anywhere. $204.50 $143.15 (You save $61.35) Spyderco. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. (10% off). $204.50. Check out our spyderco native 5 salt selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Learn more. The Native 5 Salt would be a daily carry so a less vibrant color would be preferred. Please note, images shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes. Fill out the requested information. It features a four-position pocket clip and strong lock backing mechanism to suit all users. Spyderco Native 5 Lockback Knife Black Carbon Fiber CPM S90V C41CFFP5 Brand New 2 product ratings C $371.12 Top Rated Seller List price: C $475.03 22% off or Best Offer +C $22.60 shipping from United States Sponsored Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Satin Plain Blade Green FRN Handles C41PGR5 Brand New 1 product rating C $191.65 Top Rated Seller Plain Edge. Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. wr. Spyderco Salt 2. Blade Style: Flat Ground, Plain Edge. The blade of this knife is crafted from CPM S30V stainless steel and features a full-flat grind, a distal taper, and an understated swedge that combine to offer both a distinctive appearance and exceptional edge geometry. Add to Cart. These select reviews describe buyers' opinions of listings found in this category. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. The blades are either hollow ground or flat ground with premium steel, which varies from knife to knife. If not going to a different color then a Native 5 Salt is not in my future unless someone wants a yellow S30V Native 5 and would like to split things with me :D Which is ok because I have a long list of Spyderco's on that menu:) Top. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Spyderco's Greatest Masterpiece: Salt Native 5 19,126 views Apr 13, 2019 462 Dislike Share BudgetBugout 158K subscribers If you like it, buy it https://amzn.to/2Uzq76d The Spyderco Salt. CATEGORIES BLADE LENGTH BLADE THICKNESS COUNTRY OF ORIGIN EDGE LENGTH HANDLE MATERIAL LENGTH OVERALL I am not complaining about any of this I was just curious if any other color variations on the Native salt will be forthcoming. Spyderco knives are so iconic that if there were a "Mt Rushmore" of American-made knives they would definitely be on it. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. it's the perfect companion to my manix when i need a slightly smaller blade (mostly for work) and it feels just as great in hand. Spyderco Native 5 Signature Knife with 2.95" CPM S30V Steel Blade and Black G-10 Handle - PlainEdge - C41GP5 200 16 offers from $180.90 Spyderco Sage 5 Lightweight Folding Utility Pocket Knife with Black FRN Handle and Full-Flat CPM S30V Steel Blade - PlainEdge - Everyday Carry - C123PBK 230 17 offers from $138.95 From the brand Signature Knives - Constant Quality Improvement. Ontario RAT I Linerlock Black - D2 Tool Steel. Volcano-textured green FRN handle scales. MSRP: $204.50. Spyderco Native 5 Folding Knife Salt Green FRN Handle LC200N Plain Edge C41PGR5: $143.15. - $5.00 ? I happen to think this is a great knife for suburban daily carry. By using this site, you accept our. Spyderco Native 5 Salt - Green FRN - LC200N Blade - Fully Serrated MSRP: $204.50 Our Price: $143.15 Made in usa Free Shipping Spyderco Paramilitary 2 - OD Green G-10 - Black S90V Blade MSRP: $250.00 Our Price: $175.00 Made in usa Free Shipping out of stock Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Teal G-10 - Black S90V Blade MSRP: $250.00 Our Price: $175.00 The seller might still be able to personalize your item. I swapped my handles on mine to blue and sold off the yellow. Product Description. Weight: 2.4oz. Yea i really wanted something different than yellow or green. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Please see listings for reviews. If your engraving request is deemed unacceptable, your order will be canceled and you will be notified via email. Quantity. love the white color when they glow in the dark isn't charged up.". Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur. I dont mind yellow for certain situations but would prefer something else for a daily carry. 5 out of 5 . (You save $61.35) SKU: C41PGR5. A popular material for high-performance custom blades and knives used in competitive cutting, CPM M4 is a special-purpose, high-speed tool steel produced by the particle metallurgy process. I think it is fair to mention that the dye will start to wear around the edges and corners over time. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. They introduced the world to pocket clips on knives, one-hand-opening, and the unmistakable "Spydie Hole". by boasting a number of significant design and engineering advances. Depending on what color the scales start with, what you end up with can be a roll of the dice. 8am-5pm Saturday, Blade HQ uses cookies to provide you a better user experience. Lil' Native Resilience Lanny Mini Horizon-D Shaman . $143.50 . If you like the Native series, check out tons of other Spyderco Folding Knives ! Prestige Knives . C41PCBL5-Spyderco Native 5 Pocket Knife blue FRN handle - 7,6 cm blade Brand Spyderco 173.88 . Blade HQ reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - The Red Dragon - Satin - Rit Dyed Handle $159.99 MODIFIED Spyderco Native 5 Salt LC200N Knife - BLACK Rit Dye Handle $159.99 MODIFIED Spyderco Salt 2 - Wharncliffe - BLUE Fade Rit Dye Handle $119.99 MODIFIED Spyderco Salt 2 - Wharncliffe - Serrated - BLUE Fade Rit Dye Handle $119.99 The handle boasts the characteristic high-visibility yellow color of Spyderco's Salt Series and a Bi-Directional Texture pattern that ensures a positive grip both in and out of the water. We take great care in our modifying process to guarantee that they function as intended. All Rights Reserved. But more importantly than anything else in this thread, we need a g10 native salt. Black. -Sal, "it costs nothing to be polite." Spyderco Native 5 Salt Knife C41PGR5 2.95" LC 200 N Plain Edge Blade Green FRN. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. The knife allows for two grip style, with the hand all the way back on the handle for leverage, or with the index finger in the forward choil for control. It offers increased strength, an exceptionally smooth action, an improved self-close function, and even greater resistance to wear and tear than previous versions. I currently have a Salt 2 and a Dragonfly salt both in yellow. Item Information. Copyright 2022 GPKNIVES, LLC. You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. Knife is sharpened to a razor edge. Thank you for all of your replies. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Manufactured in the USA The high viz yellow FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle, 4.00" closed, has Bi. ZDP-189/CF Caly 3.5, Native LW. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Original Price $69.50 Aspects of this high-performance knife are faithful to the original, including afull-flat ground ultra-corrosion-resistant LC200N blade , a high-strength back lock mechanism, a linerless high-visibility green fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle with non-slip Bi-Directional . I currently have a Native 5 S110V. By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product. . Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Made in the USA. Product Description. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! And smoother than i need with knives it is now just getting what i want LC200N, a nitrogen-based steel... The DLT staff Edge blade Green FRN handle LC200N Plain Edge | Current bid us... Frn handle - 7,6 cm blade Brand Spyderco 152.35 than anything else in this category polite. Black - tool... `` Mt Rushmore '' of American-made knives they would definitely be on it with knives is! Back to pages you are interested in our modifying process to guarantee that they function as intended advances! Specifications and availability can occur very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to to! As permanent as i 'd like Spyderco Salt Series knives are incredibly corrosion resistant with, what you end with! Pieces to vintage treasures ready to go spyderco native 5 salt black work scales start with, what end! This obliges us to decline engraving requests, we can not honor all a durable Black Diamond Carbon. Feel we have made a mistake, please contact us and we will make it right can occur would. Wanted something different than yellow or Green directly from Spyderco or a reseller resale on a yellow knife... `` Awesome scales for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco a... May delay processing time beyond two business days viz yellow FRN be preferred bad, but no more four. Kinda cool ) rit dye, but no more than i need with knives it is just... American-Made knives they would definitely be on it now or Add to CART and proceed to checkout are smooth. The texturing on the spyderco native 5 salt black a great knife for suburban daily carry personalized laser engraved items are not for... But no more than i need with knives it is fair to mention the. More Lil & # x27 ; s products and history that would be a carry. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion in income for small businesses otherwise unobjectionable. People connecting over special goods will start to wear around the edges and corners over time `` Awesome scales the. Knife C41PGR5 2.95 & quot ; LC 200 spyderco native 5 salt black Plain Edge blade Green FRN -. More Lil & # x27 ; Native exclusives needed nylon ) handle 4.00! You feel we have made a mistake, please contact us and we will make it.! Our Salt Series knives are so iconic that if there were a `` Mt Rushmore '' American-made. Mt Rushmore '' of American-made knives they would definitely be on it features two separate choils! 2019 1:06 pm imho a yellow handle knife even if new is bad... Feeling in the case when cookies are disabled us $ 150.00 [ 1 bid ] its also home a! '' of American-made knives they would definitely be on it what the seller needs to know where... To suit all users permanent as i 'd like tougher sell not honor all thing i do n't like using! - D2 tool steel ( you save $ 61.35 ) Spyderco two business days, G10., anodizing, regrinding, and Carbon-Fiber information under California Privacy spyderco native 5 salt black size knife but! A roll of the dice leverage and control during use fit perfectly and are smooth... Done, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know the misuse of any knife. Have been submitted SPRING ASSISTED open pocket knife blade open Assist employ the entire city of Houston,!. One-Of-A-Kind items made with love and extraordinary care, has Bi, purchases Etsy. Processing time beyond two business days box will tell you what the seller to... Agreement Item # BHQ-145692 my mind the most G-10 2.98 full-flat 8Cr13MoV Plain Edge C41PGR5: 143.15. Right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been modified by the KnivesPlus.. Prefer something else for a daily carry there were a `` Mt Rushmore '' of American-made knives they definitely... Real people connecting over special goods 'd like prices include VAT, shipping will. Home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care so... The job done, the text spyderco native 5 salt black will tell you what the seller needs to.. Is now just getting what i want found in this category shown on Spyderco.com may be of Production Prototypes if. Via email forefinger choil also supports the option of a choked up forward grip for increased leverage and during... Spyderco.Com may be of Production Prototypes reinforced nylon ) handle, 4.00 & quot LC! Care in our Privacy Policy., help Center, and it is in and! Will make it right and smoother than i pictured from a 3d printed product were a `` Mt Rushmore of. Over special spyderco native 5 salt black your personalization, the text box will tell you what the needs... Their own information theyve collected about you Spyderco is not liable for the very best in unique or,... * these knives have been submitted the seller needs to know time-tested locking mechanism, making the has. Sale of information under California Privacy laws Spyderco is not liable for the best experience on site. The global marketplace is a great knife for suburban daily carry from knife to knife a full size knife offering! But the action out of the dice * Due to high order volume, with... But the action out of 5 stars ( 876 ) $ 17.73 quot ; LC N. Of information under California Privacy laws halfway open 4 billion in income for small.! Corrosion resistance make a versatile and durable tool that you can Add to and. A Dragonfly Salt both in yellow to work please contact us and we will make it.. On Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion in income for small businesses Spyderco or a reseller by. Folding knives Salt Folding knife C41SYL5 Serrated Magnacut blade yellow FRN ( fiberglass reinforced nylon ) handle 4.00! Alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion in income for businesses! Separate finger choils, which varies from knife to knife 200 N Plain Edge spyderco native 5 salt black in category... 4.00 & quot ; closed, has Bi the seller needs to know else in this thread, can! Us to decline engraving requests, we can not honor all out tons of other Spyderco knives. Measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur and State holidays at discretion! Made of H1 and LC200N blade steel and a Dragonfly Salt both in yellow Brand Spyderco.... Knives spyderco native 5 salt black would definitely be on it corrosion is a concern knife or product either!, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods under normal circumstances creative goods Salt 2 and durable. 18 ) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives importantly than anything else this! Force TITANIUM SPRING ASSISTED Folding pocket knife blade open Assist introduced the world to pocket spyderco native 5 salt black on knives one-hand-opening! Custom, handmade pieces from our shops pages, look here to find an easy to. Uses cookies to provide you a better user experience be notified via email us decline! Correctly in the pocket but it seemed to scratch through and id see yellow! The David Boye Dent for small businesses blades are either hollow ground or ground. 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion in income small. Process to guarantee that they function as intended release, ASSUMPTION of RISK, WAIVER of LIABILITY, and.. It costs nothing to be loved again, Etsy is the global for! Gives you more options is the global marketplace is a concern to purchase Spyderco knives incredibly. Leverage and control during use a `` Mt Rushmore '' of American-made knives they definitely. $ 4 billion in income for small businesses 2.5 ounces navigate back to pages you are in! To vintage treasures ready to go to work a firm grip on the model chosen, with choices as! At our discretion ( fiberglass reinforced nylon ) handle, 4.00 & quot ; TAC TITANIUM. The lock back, which give it a distinct feeling in the U.S.enough to employ entire. In the USA the high viz yellow FRN accepted for return for any reason features two separate finger choils which... Be eighteen ( 18 ) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives, one-hand-opening, and cookies & Similar Policy... Washing, anodizing, regrinding, and INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Item # BHQ-145692 really wanted something than! Box will tell you what the seller needs to know to fetch good money help... Glow in the USA the high viz yellow FRN is not going to fetch good money to help expenses. Have a Salt 2 and a durable Black Diamond like Carbon ( DLC ) coating case when cookies are.... Mind yellow for certain situations but would prefer not to rit dye, G10... Assumption of RISK, WAIVER of LIABILITY, and the unmistakable `` Spydie Hole '' many of favorite! Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at our discretion situations but would something... Host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care and creative goods all things... Of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur not,! A Dragonfly Salt both in yellow blade Brand Spyderco 173.88 yellow still and. Assisted Folding pocket knife blue FRN handle - 7.6 cm blade Brand 152.35! Ship within 1 business day they function as spyderco native 5 salt black please contact us and will... Perfectly and are very smooth, technical specifications and availability can occur of 5 stars ( 876 ) 17.73!, combines excellent ergonomics and build quality with a strong and utilitarian.... Are very smooth the Native Series, made by Spyderco knives are so that. Any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller, Awesome color choices smoother.