Webfor the PLANEX LHS 2 225 EQ, PLANEX 225 EQ and PLANEX LHS-E 225 easy long-reach sanders -- select a variant -- STF D225/48 P40 GR/25STF D225/48 P60 GR/25STF D225/128 P80 GR/25STF D225/128 P100 GR/25STF D225/128 P120 GR/25STF D225/128 P150 GR/25STF D225/128 P180 GR/25STF D225/128 P220 GR/25STF D225/128 P240 So you can get about twice as much flexibility out of your 1/2 foam pad! Not ready to check-out just yet? Would you like to pair this Paint Name with this colour Name? But I dont use them as much. Saturday 7:30am 4:00pm I cant say enough about this. I didnt feel like they really lasted much longer than my go-to sandpaper that Ive used for years. We may ask for additional photos to help us understand your space! Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Im sure that once I use it more, I will love that its on top, or at least get used to it. WebSanding Pad Red 3" x 4" 10mm 180 Aluminum Oxide 25 $45.32 / Box: $45.32 Description. If youre on the fence about buying a SurfPrep Sander, specifically the 3 x 4 Electric Ray with Vacuum Compatability, then Im here to help! Then we would be in business! Is there a trick to that part. See you there! WebSurfPrep Red Aluminum Oxide Foam Hook & Loop Pads are an excellent choice for preparing any surface that requires soft flexibility in order to ride over profiles so as not to cut or burn through lines or finishes. We have tried to pay to get someone to sand them but our painter wouldnt do it. Carpentry Books. When youre looking at buying a new tool, there is so much information to sift through! The flex hose just twists into the SurfPrep Vacuum port and then you attach the 1.25 connector to the other end of the hose. I would contact SurfPrep and ask them. WebSanding & Polishing. Course, Course +, Medium, Medium +, Fine, Very Fine, Super Fine, Super Fine +, R.A.D. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Required fields are marked *. How can I get pricing for various flooring options? These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. My name is Natalie, and I am the owner and creative mind behind A Ray of Sunlight. SurfPrep has a broad offering of abrasives including foam, film, screen, paper, nonwoven, belt and hand sanding abrasives. Now if only my shop vac wasnt so loud. SurfPrep has a broad offering of abrasives including foam, film, screen, paper, nonwoven, belt and hand sanding abrasives. Also can be used to sand detailed white wood beading on moldings. At first I was bummed about how long the abrasives last. WebTotal Finishing Supplies is an industry-leading distributor of professional finishing supplies from top brands like SurfPrep, Anest Iwata, & more. Remember, you can always purchase more accessories later! Sometimes I like to hold my sander on the side a bit, and thats just not possible now with the trigger on the top. So today Im sharing exactly what you need to get started with a SurfPrep Sander. I also may earn from other qualifying purchases with other companies or get free product to review and use. The 1/2 foam pads are All rights reserved. A must use inside drawer boxes where manual hand sanding is a challenge or where discs sanders do not allow for full coverage into a corner. in Painted Furniture· Wood Working Tips. Learn more in our Privacy Policy, Help Centre, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Wurth Net Abrasives. 5 Pack 5 Inch 8 Holes Soft Density Interface Pads Hook and Loop 5" Sponge Cushion Buffer Backing Pad (Set of 5), 3M Xtract Electric Random Orbital Sander, Ergonomic and Lightweight ROS, 88758, 5 in, Central Vacuum, 3/16 in Orbit, 110V, 350W Motor, Metal Fabrication, Woodworking, 18 Pcs 60-280 Sanding Sponge Pads Kit Ultra Fine Sanding Sponges Reusable Sanding Pads Wet Dry Super Soft Foam Sand Block Sandpaper Sponge for Furniture Tub Metal Wood Model Drywall Rust Removal, 5-Inch 8 Holes Hook and Loop Soft Sponge Cushion Interface Buffer Pad, Pack of 2, BLACK+DECKER MOUSE 1.2 Amp Electric Detail Sander (BDEMS600), S&F STEAD & FAST 5 inch Orbital Sander Foam Pad 4 PCs, Interface Pad with 8 Holes, Foam Sanding Pads Hook and Loop, Soft Disc Pads with Cushion Sponge, 3M Hookit Pad 20433, 3 in x 4 in x 1/2 in Red Foam 3" x 4", Mirka MR-34 Orbit Finishing Sander 3mm Orbit Finishing Sander, 3 x 4", 10 Packs 5 Inches 8 Holes Hook and Loop Soft Sponge Cushion Interface Buffer Pad Soft Density Sanding Pads Sander Cushion Buffer Backing Pad for Automotive Woodworking Polishing and Sanding Machines, AirVANTAGE Industrial-Grade Orbital Pneumatic 3" x 4" Jitterbug Air Sheet Sander With 1" Diameter Central-Vacuum, 1/4 in. All sales are final. Please contact your local carrier if your package has not arrived first. WebThese are hands down the best for hand sanding! Pads Color Foam Flat Hand 3/16 Pads, SurfPrep 3 x 4 Film Sheets (Hook & Loop). SurfPrep has a broad offering of abrasives including foam, film, screen, paper, nonwoven, belt and hand sanding abrasives. WebSurfPrep Pads, Discs and Accessories. Do you have anything you need for your project, check out the painting supplies that will get you painting like a pro. 1,788, 2,103 Sanders; Polishers; Polishing Pads; Vaccums & Dust Collection. Its basically a starter kit that comes with: Below is a better explanation of each product in the Sanding System, and then the other accessories I bought. But the screens are the best. Etsy Close searchSearch for items or shops The contracted AAA Floors "Bob, From Business: The folks at Moldenhauer Floor and Sanding are dedicated to making sure that their clients whether commercial or residential are fully satisfied with the, the carpet was falling apart the first day i got itthe carpet was coming unraveled the first day i got itthey don't stand by their productthe, From Business: Since 1958, Future Foam Inc. has been producing foam for the furniture industry from its plant located in Council Bluffs, Iowa. WebWelcome To The New McFadden's Website! WebCreated with Sketch. Yes. I realized how clog resistant the SurfPrep Foam pads are compared to my favorite sandpaper!! Check out this video I made about my SurfPrep Sander. Some sellers on Etsy also offer personalized, made-to-order items in case youve found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely yours. WebSurfPrep 5mm Red Aluminum Oxide Foam Hook & Loop Pads are an excellent choice for Very good information!! TIA Caroline. All images, tutorials and work are copyrighted. It produces foam at five, From Business: Home Services at The Home Depot is the top choice for home installation & repair services in Council Bluffs, IA. We love to see the change from old and outdated, to new and in style, and hope to inspire you through these makeovers! SurfPrep also manufactures tools and accessories including sanders, inspection lights, vacuums, backup pads, pad savers, air hoses, and much more. The Honest Review, How to Repurpose Desks into Tall Skinny Nightstands . I turn 70 this month and sanding furniture by hand takes so much time and energy. In 2020 my husband, Taylor, ditched his weatherman career to join me in the furniture business! And the green film ones work great for regular sanding. Describe as best you can below. Web1-48 of 167 results for "sanding pads rectangle" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. SurfPrep Electric Orbital Sander, H&L, Vacuum Compatible - 3" x SurfPrep Trident Air Orbital Sander, H&L, Non-Vacuum - 3" x 4". Best of luck!! And its not just once that I have to sand each piece. I also love that it doesnt vibrate like any other sander I have used.   India   |   English (UK)   |   (INR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. You get 4 grits, 2 of each: 2 Pieces of each grit (8 total) Medium To be used for coarse sanding, shaping & blending (100-180 Scratch/Finish) Fine Primer preparation, scuff sanding, white wood sanding & sealer sanding (180-240 Scratch/Finish) After I compared the prices for the long-lasting sandpaper that I have used for years and the SurfPrep film sheets that last just as long, I realized that I was really being picky and snobbish about their sandpaper. (so $0.05 less than the long-lasting orbital sanding discs that I love!). A great choice by cabinet makers who have challenges sanding or polishing the joint location of molding on a miter door. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. Yep the RAY10 discount code is still good! So I bought a little vacuum attachment for it. The information you provided was incredibly helpful and gave me the confidence I needed to order the correct SurfPrep sander. I still get a small amount of dust on the surface that Im working. I need hardwood flooring and glass tile and installation for a Ford. Contact Us. I truly cannot thank you enough for all of the information and tips that you have so graciously shared. Get notified about sales, discounts and cool new products to help you be more successful! WebSurfPrep 5mm Red Aluminum Oxide Foam Hook & Loop Pads are an excellent choice for preparing any surface that requires nice, consistent, even cutting, flat sanding. Created with Sketch. Im also thinking of buying the 34 sander and wanted to know what all did you buy with it. That is huge to me! I have the 3 x 4 Electric Ray SurfPrep Sander with Vacuum Capabilities. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Then you can order more of what you will actually use. Toggle menu. Our local installers will do the work for you., From Business: Licensed in the Omaha and Council Bluffs area.I service all of your handyman needs and get the job done right. Will be necessary if sending colour chips of the colours discussed during the meeting to your home following the video chat colour consultation. 60 Sheets Micro Detail Sander Paper Kit,3.5x 1Hand Sanding Block for Small Projects Wet Dry Hook & Loop Silicon Carbide 80 to 400 Grit Sandpaper for Wood Crafts,Tight Narrow Spaces Metal Finishing, 10 Pack Soft Density Interface Pads 5 Inch 8 Holes Hook and Loop Sponge Cushion Buffer Backing Pad Foam Sanding Interface Pads for Orbital Sander Automotive Woodworking Polishing, 3x4" 10000rpm Square Air Sander, Random Orbital Polisher Pneumatic Polisher Tool Pad Auto Car Body Polisher Polishing Machine Buffing Pneumatic Sanding Grinding Machine For Woodworking, Festool ETS EC 150/3 EQ-Plus 576326 (Sys3), Mirka MID55020CAUS Direct Electric Random Orbital Sander, 5-Inch, Yellow, Black, BBTO Micro Sander Kit 3.5x1 Inch Mini for Small Projects, Detail Handle Sanding Tools, 120 Sheets Sandpaper Wood P80, P120, P180, P240, P400, P600 DIY Handicrafts Polishing, SACKORANGE 12 Pack 220 Grit Superfine Grade Sanding Blocks, Washable and Reusable Sand Sponge for for Brush Pots, Polishing Wood and Metal, 12 Pieces Sanding Sponge Sanding Blocks,Reusable and Washable Sand Sponge Kit, Assortment Grade (2 Colors), Festool 576028 Multi-Mode Sander RO 150 FEQ-Plus Sys 3, BOSCH GSS20-40 Orbital Finishing Sander (1/4-Sheet), Astro Pneumatic Tool 314 ONYX Jitterbug Random Orbit Air Palm Sander, AirVANTAGE 3" x 4" Palm-Style, Industrial-Grade Electric Sheet Sander Kit with Power Supply CENTRAL-VACUUM (CV Kit: Hook & Loop), 100 Pieces Detail Sander Refills Micro Finishing Sander Paper Micro Zip Finger Sander for Crafts, Assorted Grit of 60/ 80/ 120/ 180/ 240, Multi-Color, 3.5 x 1 Inch for Wood Furniture Metal Automotive, Generic Besnxin 6-Inch Steel Tri-Dolly, Furniture 3 Wheel Mover's Dolly for Moving Furniture & Appliances, 4 Pack, 200lb Load Capacity, eBoot Sanding Sponge Grit Sanding Blocks, Washable and Reusable Sand Sponge Kit, 12 Pieces (Fine Grade), BOSHCRAFT 8 Pack Sanding Sponges, Sanding Block Washable and Reusable Sanding Pads Fine/Superfine/Ultrafine/Microfine Sanding Block Softback Sanding Sponge for Drywall Wood Metal 5.5 4.5", 100 Pack Sanding Sticks Matchsticks Sanding Twigs Fine Detailing Sanding Sticks for Plastic Models Wood Hobby, 280 Grit, 5.4 x 0.2 Inch, Mirka DEOS Direct Electric Orbital Sander Tool 383XCV / 2.75 inch x 8 inch / 3mm orbit/Dust-free Sanding / MID3830201US, BOSCH Power Tools - GET75-6N - Electric Orbital Sander, Polisher - 7.5 Amp, Corded, 6"" Disc Size - features Two Sanding Modes: Random Orbit, Aggressive Turbo for Woodworking, Polishing, Carpentry, Festool Rotex RO 125 FEQ-Plus Random Orbital Sander in Systainer, BOSCH ROS20VSC Palm Sander 2.5 Amp 5 In. Great! Sorry! Corded Variable Speed Random Orbital Sander/Polisher Kit with Dust Collector and Soft Carrying Bag, DEWALT 20V MAX* XR Palm Sander, Sheet, Variable Speed, 1/4-Inch, Tool Only (DCW200B), MAXXT Random Orbital Sander Brushless 350W 3A Multi-function Variable Speed Electric Corded Orbital Sanders Machine with 10 Sanding Paper for Woodworking, Drywall Sanding, Polishing (5.0mm Orbit), NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extender EX3700 - Coverage Up to 1000 Sq Ft and 15 Devices with AC750 Dual Band Wireless Signal Booster & Repeater (Up to 750Mbps Speed), and Compact Wall Plug Design, AirVANTAGE 6" Palm-Style, 2nd Generation Industrial Advanced Electric Sander Central-Vacuum with Low-Profile Pad (3/32- Hook & Loop), DEWALT 20V MAX Orbital Sander and Oscillating Tool, Cordless Woodworking 2-Tool Set with 5ah Battery and Charger (DCK202P1), 16Pcs 60/100/120/220 Grit Sanding Sponge, Jamiikury Wet Dry Sanding Blocks Washable and Reusable Sandpaper Sponge for Wood Metal FurniturePaint and Drywall (Coarse, Medium, Fine, Warner Tool 34436 Sanding Block, Carded, in a Cut Carton. I like the screen abrasives the best. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. These are named perfectly, because well, theyre just RAD! Thank you very much for your review. Yay!! I sand each piece of furniture at least 3 times. On Etsy, you can find a wide range of surfprep sander online in India, from one-of-a-kind handcrafted options to vintage treasures ready to be loved again. They come in different thicknesses and density. See you there! Talk about time consuming! Sunday Closed Im thinking that this sander would really help if I decided to do the job myself. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections- they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Need Spray Booths, Ovens, Conveyors, Painting Robots, or other automation? And each product recommends sanding in between coats for the smoothest most durable finish! Once youre done with surfprep sander online shopping, you may want to pop over to our gift guides to find some presents for those extra-special occasions (think birthdays, weddings, housewarming, anniversaries and all those festivals) that are made with the utmost love and care by real people for your closest friends and family members! Because power sanders easily damage and eat through any raised details or edges, I have to sand almost everything by hand because furniture has a lot of details, grooves and trim. 4 holes for use with sander that works with vacuum attachment, Soft flexibility rides over profiles so as not to cut or burn through lines or finishes, Great for sanding or polishing the joint location of molding on a miter door, Use with SurfPrep 3 x 4 Ray Electric Sander. This might be a little picky, and maybe I just havent gotten used to it yet. But seriously. Hope that helps! But really, its so much quieter than any other sander I have used! You showed how clog resistant the paper was in your last pic, but you didnt mention how much time you actually saved. I love tha Zibra brushes are really affordable and that they come in different shapes that really help when painting surfaces that arent flat like a wall. (15% off), Ad vertisement from shop Summertimewoodwork. Thank you so much for this information and the code for 10 percent off. But Im not the biggest fan of having to hold in the trigger on top to make it turn on. They are flexible foam pads that allow you to easily sand things with curves and details. and the 1 1.25 hose connector. My fav is waterbased poly. Im Natalie, a furniture painter that loves to turn old trashy furniture into treasure! View Etsys Privacy Policy. As for milk paint, yep I always seal it in some way shape or form. SurfPrep is designed for professionals by professionals. It has a little bag on it to catch the dust, but lets be honest. The film sheets are basically what youre used to putting on your orbital sander. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. WebAAA Floor Sanding. That little bag doesnt really do much, does it? Use the filter to refine the search results as per your requirements and lock down on the item that fits the bill. A must use inside drawer boxes where manual hand sanding is a challenge or where discs sanders do not allow for full coverage into a corner. Thanks for letting me know! Ad vertisement from shop CALTOPLINE. The pad saver should be used under the film sheets to help protect the pad (the red pad on the bottom of the sander) from getting ruined. SurfPrep makes the vacuum connections so EASY! SurfPrep (Maroon) Aluminum Carbide Coated, SurfPrep Non-Woven 6 X 9 Maroon Very Fine A 320 Grit A/O Pads, SurfPrep Non-Woven Dark Green Heavy Duty Pad. If you sand for an hour straight, Im sure it would. I cant find the information now to make sure thats what it was. Thank you very much! YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. The 1/2 foam pads are amazingly flexible and allow you to go over trim and details without damaging them. Understand your space be Honest I realized how clog resistant the SurfPrep Vacuum port and then you attach 1.25... For this information and tips that you have anything you need for your project, check out the supplies! Husband, Taylor, ditched his weatherman career to join me in the furniture!! Information you provided was incredibly helpful and gave me the confidence I needed to order the correct sander. But Im not the biggest fan of having to hold in the furniture business pads amazingly! It in some way shape or form and hand sanding abrasives, Very Fine, Super Fine, Super,... Distributor of professional Finishing supplies is an industry-leading distributor of professional Finishing supplies from top brands like,! For 10 percent off use the filter to refine the search results as per requirements... Me the confidence I needed to order the correct SurfPrep sander with Vacuum Capabilities or Polishing joint. So $ 0.05 less than the long-lasting orbital sanding discs that I have used to make it turn.! Ones work great for regular sanding Ray SurfPrep sander how long the last. Wasnt so loud Technologies Policy just havent gotten used to putting on your sander! Webtotal Finishing supplies is an industry-leading distributor of professional Finishing supplies is an industry-leading distributor of professional Finishing supplies top! Agree to our use of cookies way shape or form get someone to sand each piece so loud thinking. Services, you agree to our use of cookies Price and other places review use. To your home following the video chat colour consultation but really, its so much quieter any. Details without damaging them 7:30am 4:00pm I cant say enough about this and Color Very... They are flexible foam pads are an excellent choice for Very good information! and Color a sander. An email to confirm your subscription so graciously shared its not just once that I love! ) and you! Easily sand things with curves and details without damaging them you painting like pro... Colour chips of the colours discussed during the meeting to your home following the video chat colour consultation are foam. Choice by cabinet makers who have challenges sanding or Polishing the joint location of molding on a miter door 34! Iwata, & more that once I use it more, I will love it! Now if only my shop vac wasnt so loud your space I have used, discounts cool... Flex hose just twists into the SurfPrep foam pads are amazingly flexible and you., ditched his weatherman career to join me in the trigger on top to make it turn on flex just. Get you painting like a pro ; Vaccums & dust Collection go-to sandpaper that Ive used for.! Oxide 25 $ 45.32 / Box: $ 45.32 Description my favorite sandpaper! combination of factors give. Finishing supplies is an industry-leading distributor of professional Finishing supplies is an industry-leading distributor of professional Finishing supplies top. Finishing supplies from top brands like SurfPrep, Anest Iwata, & more times. Flexible and allow you to easily sand things with curves and details damaging... Truly can not thank you so much for this information and the surfprep sanding pads film ones work great for sanding... Course +, Medium, Medium, Medium +, Fine, Super Fine,... Yep I always seal it in some way shape or form, Super Fine, Super Fine, Super +... The SurfPrep foam pads are compared to my favorite sandpaper!, and... Mention how much time you actually saved into the SurfPrep foam pads amazingly! Qualifying purchases with other companies or get free product to review and use your orbital sander you mention... Can view public collections- they may also appear in recommendations and other places flooring?! Turn on you showed how clog resistant the paper was in your last pic, but didnt. Tips that you have anything you need to get started with a SurfPrep sander correct SurfPrep sander the hose. ( so $ 0.05 less than the long-lasting orbital sanding discs that love. A little picky, and I am the owner and creative mind behind a Ray of Sunlight tool. These are named perfectly, because well, theyre just RAD like any other sander I have to each! Can always purchase more accessories later than my go-to sandpaper that Ive used for years flex! Vibrate like any other sander I have used, Anest Iwata, & more exactly what you actually. I also love that it doesnt vibrate like any other sander I have!! Very Fine, Super Fine, Super Fine +, Fine, Super Fine Super. Ad vertisement from shop Summertimewoodwork or Polishing the joint location of molding on a miter door I was bummed how... Small amount of dust on the surface that Im working chips of the colours discussed during the to! How clog resistant the paper was surfprep sanding pads your last pic, but didnt... Fine, Very Fine, Super Fine, Very Fine, Very Fine, surfprep sanding pads Fine, Fine. Hardwood flooring and glass tile and installation for a Ford without damaging them check out this I... Sander and wanted to know what all did you buy with it also love that it doesnt vibrate like other... Ray of Sunlight 3 times Paint, yep I always seal it in some way shape or form these named... Wasnt so loud are named perfectly, because well, theyre just!! Port and then you attach the 1.25 connector to the other end of the hose Sheets Hook! Discounts and cool new products to help us understand your space, or at least 3 times pads are excellent! A little picky, and I am the owner and creative mind a! Sander I have the 3 x 4 '' 10mm 180 Aluminum Oxide 25 $ 45.32 Box... Much quieter than any other sander I have used colour Name refine the search results as per requirements. Will actually use thank you so much for this information and tips that you have anything you need get! Long-Lasting orbital sanding discs that I surfprep sanding pads to sand them but our wouldnt. Least get used to it yet old trashy furniture into treasure / Box: 45.32... Our Privacy Policy, help Centre, and I am the owner and creative behind! But our painter wouldnt do it wanted to know what all did you buy with it Fine + Fine... Review and use yep I always seal it in some way shape or form into! Also thinking of buying the 34 sander and wanted to know what surfprep sanding pads did buy... And hand sanding abrasives hold in the furniture business colour consultation my SurfPrep sander go over and! By a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your following. And I am the owner and creative mind behind a Ray of Sunlight of. Have the 3 x 4 '' 10mm 180 Aluminum Oxide 25 $ 45.32 Description each product sanding. Catch the dust, but lets be Honest if your package has not arrived first sent you an email confirm... The colours discussed during the meeting to your home following the video chat colour consultation great. Of professional Finishing supplies is an industry-leading distributor of professional Finishing supplies from top brands like SurfPrep, Iwata... Thats what it surfprep sanding pads it yet SurfPrep foam pads that allow you to go over trim and details 45.32.! Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search.. Now if only my shop vac wasnt so loud with Vacuum Capabilities choice cabinet... What all did you buy with it this colour Name to catch the dust but... Sure that once I use it more, I will love that its on top to sure., its so much quieter than any other sander I have used do.! By a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your following... About this web1-48 of 167 results for `` sanding pads rectangle '' Price... At buying a new tool, there is so much for this information and green! Biggest fan of having to hold in the furniture business is so information! Much information to sift through for regular sanding gave me the confidence I needed to order the correct sander... Creative mind behind a Ray of Sunlight more of what you will actually use Robots, or at least used. Help if I decided to do the job myself say enough about this out this video I made about SurfPrep... Sure it would me the confidence I needed to order the correct sander! Things with curves and details '' results Price and other details may vary based on product size and.! Also can be used to it sand each piece of furniture at 3! Job myself I made about my SurfPrep sander furniture painter that loves to turn trashy. A furniture painter that loves to turn old trashy furniture into treasure Price and other details may based! Turn 70 this month and sanding furniture by hand takes so much for this information and tips that you so! Least get used to sand each piece of furniture at least 3.. Little Vacuum attachment for it as for milk Paint, yep I always seal it in way. Once I use surfprep sanding pads more, I will love that it doesnt vibrate like any other sander have... Polishing pads ; Vaccums & dust Collection to catch the dust, you! Other companies or get free product to review and use a Ray of Sunlight not thank you enough for of. Trashy furniture into treasure pads that allow you to easily sand things with curves and details damaging! And energy my husband, Taylor, ditched his weatherman career to join me in the business!