Breakdown of Faux- [Sherwin Williams Paint] SW 6245 Quicksilver (#dde5e1) #dde5e1 is made up of (221, 229, 225) in RGB colorspace and (3.49, 0.00, 1.75, 10.20) in CMYK colorspace. House of Jade Interiors | Mindful Gray (Cabinets), 1. Celestial (SW 6808) is a quintessential periwinkle shade, with strong blue and purple leanings. Btw, there are greys that have almost no detectable undertones, even though they are still are a mixture of colors That type of grey is usually hard to work with, unless other greys that lean brown, purple, green, or blue. Ive used it on all of the doors and trim in my home. I have been sampling a lot of paint colors with blue violet undertones and none of those have worked so I think I should switch to something with more brown. We would have made things easier on ourselves if we had painted a big area of each wall white before putting up our swatches. E-Design and Online Paint Colour Consulting, / BENJAMIN & SHERWIN: Paint Colour Reviews, The Ultimate Guideto Choosing Paint Colour with LRV, https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5886425/please-powder-room-31-vanity-for-more-space-or-37-wider-counter, The 16 Best Paint Colours To Go With Oak (or Wood): Trim, Floor, Cabinets & More (PART 4), The 5 Best Off-White Neutral Paint Colours: Undertones & More, The 8 Best Blue & Green Blend Paint Colours: Benjamin Moore & Sherwin Williams, Sherwin Williams: 5 Best Neutral Beige Paint Colours (with a BIT more depth), How to Update Your Older Granite Countertops, How to Update Oak or Wood Cabinets WITHOUT a Drop of Paint (PART 2), You can see in the middle of the wall how the natural light TOTALLY washed this colour out, which is what happens when light-ish colours are hit with a solid dose of natural, direct sunlight. check Ben Moore Silver Satin (OC-26), it is an amazing color. Thanks. Again, ilike you stated, if youre not into the blue-green gray deal then keep looking lol. FWIW, sis actually prefers White Metal over Silver Bullet, but, you know, they are MY bathrooms! :). . Essentially, colors with an LRV rating close to 0 will be darker, while numbers closer to 100 will be lighter colors. ty. Youve worked hard and sacrificed an enormous amount to say its yours, so lets sit in that miracle for a moment. In the bedroom the light is coming in from the East. One of the most popular gray paint colors by Sherwin Williams is Repose Gray but for those of you who want a little more warmth than what Repose Gray has to offer then Silverpointe by Sherwin Williams might be the color you're . Thank you. I got it in the Behr brand although it is not a Home Depot color. I am in the planning stages for2majormakeovers right now, one of which is with Sherwin-Williams andthe other I will share more soon, I promise. Pretty good example of the color and how it looks +/- natural lighting. SW Extra White is an extremely popular white paint color and a wonderful choice for ceilings, trim, and cabinetry. Uhm what paint color goes with this sofa? I also painted the walls in my bedroom this color and didnt feel it was too white or stark. Urbane Bronze is Sherwin Williams' 2021 Color of the Year. The RGB values for Sherwin Williams SW6245 Quicksilver are 220, 225, 224 and the HEX code is #DCE1E0. I was told they go with anything. In some of my less well-lit rooms, First Star looks a little dingy, like a dirty beige, which to me is not appealing. I find one of the main problems with suggestions re: gray is the difference in lighting and warm vs cool gray. I love how soft Quicksilver is for a barely there look. Any suggestions for more of a soft, light blue? When I picked out the sample of Topsail, using Samplize, Topsail looked light a really pretty light blue shade. I recommend "Classic Silver" for a true neutral without warm beige. Our most popular whites are sure to refresh any space in your home. Id say its neutral to warm. Hi Kylie, Rainwashed (SW 6211) is a beautiful blue paint color that has a lot of green undertones. Its decimal value is 14542305 and the closest web-safe color code to it is #cccccc. Learn how your comment data is processed. We had a consultant come in, told her what we liked, what we didnt, and she saw our furnishings and lifestyle. Also, I cant tell from the pictures, do you have some sort of blinds on your bedroom/bathroom windows? So, with that being said, let's talk about the COLOUR of Silvermist. It looks totally blue at all times of day (no hint of green, and I dont see any gray even at night). Samplize offers peel and stick paint samples that are more AFFORDABLE, EASIER and more ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY than traditional paint pots. White paint is more versatile than you think - our white palettes will guide you to the perfect shade. If you choose a gray that doesnt have that same flexibility, you can risk the undertones clashing. I am planning to use it for my master bedroom, facing north ( a long narrow window) and east (2 windows), room is just above the family room. Finding a good bluish gray paint is important. The room has pure white semi-gloss trim and ceiling, and it's gorgeous. Tidewater is a gorgeous blue green that would be a perfect . When I walked in, I saw a gray-blue with a wee wink o green so really, the OPPOSITE of my Mom. SW 6259. Candy-colored walls lit up by sunlight and a streamlined, open layout make a family's new house one of a kind. This made it difficult to find a grey that accented the sofa and the lighting here. I recommend this paint in Glam, Contemporary, and Ultra-Modern homes with larger spaces and higher ceilings. Not very good looking on the color sheet but is a super chameleon on the wall. Icelandic is a great choice for a nursery, bathroom, or even a dining room with beautiful crisp white wainscoting. 1. It definitely is a color. It is just grey. Tradewind would go nicely with white or wood trim, and will invoke a sense of calmness. If you click a link and purchase an item, I get a small commission at no additional cost to you. I used my Sherwin-Williams fan deck and swatches to narrow down our favorite colors, received great suggestions from friends on Instagram, and researched colors online to see how the paint colors look in rooms. Waterfall (SW 6750) is a pretty pale blue with green undertones. I'm on the hunt now and totally understand the pursuit. I am sharing real life photos of Extra White in our home, showing you how it looks in different spaces and lighting. It is so informative and entertaining. examples are ICI/Dulux Grey Steel 3(UK) Snowfield (US & Canada), [https://www.houzz.com/discussions/the-perfect-grey-dsvw-vd~3803363[(https://www.houzz.com/discussions/the-perfect-grey-dsvw-vd~3803363). The Light Reflectance Value of SW North Star is 62. This is more or less what I saw on a daily basis, If you keep the samples on their white paper, you can move them around the room, If you dont like grays that can have a blue undertone, you probably wont like this colour, If you dont like grays that can have a green undertone, you MIGHT not like this colour, but the green does tend to sit back, If you LOVE grays that have cool, flexible and versatile undertones this is an UBER fab choice, If you love grays that are NOT traditional grays and pick up blue-green undertones youre going to love it. Although they both equally cool and calm when used in homes. Might be worth a shot. Silver Strand has an LRV of 59, which makes it a light but not necessarily light and fresh colour choice. It cast green and brown to our swatches. We are working with grays as well. Samples galore! Kitchen has white cabinets on bottom and a taupe color on top with white quartz countertops That are white eith gray and beige veins. I'm so glad you're here! Not too dark, not too light, it's a pure, neutral gray- no blue or green in it. Rhinestone has deep blue undertones whereas Ice Cube has cool gray undertones. Good luck on your search! Thought your readers might like to know. Good Morning! We recently bought a condo in Florida. Not sure which paint colour is best for YOUR home? Photo by Jennifer Latimer & Gilded Mint - Look for contemporary living room pictures. My handpicked coordinating colors & color schemes for Sky High by Sherwin-Williams. We actually did change the master bath from the blue in the master bedroom to the Wickham Gray from the rest of the house, when we got to updating the space recently. Hey Christy! You are correct, "the spectrum of whites is also crazy"! Do you want to learn more about colour, either for your own home or your clients homes? Morning Fog (SW 6255) is a blue paint color that leans heavily towards gray. Although it doesnt feel like it here in the NE, I am still ready to celebrate and kiss those cold, wintery &windy days goodbye. After much trail and error, a lot of errors, I discovered Gray Owl by Benjamin Moore. best neutral paint for walls next to Sherwin Williams Poinsettia walls. If you don't want to do that, maybe check out Sky High or Tradewind. But in a well lit room, with lots of white trim, this striking color will feel confident and poised. Sherwin William's September color of the month is Rock Candy SW 6231. Want to learn more about the FUN side of decorating and paint colours? Glimmer is the lightest blue on this list, with a Light Reflectance Value (LRV) of 78. She is famous for painting birds I want her to do a frigate for me and I want the background to be sky blue but I dont see any colors that really fit the bill. Our master bedroom was south-facing with a touch of eastern influence (tons of belly dancing), so it was basically a warm and bright room all day. It's a Behr Marquee color sold at Home Depot, but if you have the paper swatch, any store can mix it in any brand . As the name implies, Icelandic reminds you of the blue in an iceberg pale and icy. My handpicked coordinating colors & color schemes for Quicksilver by Sherwin-Williams. https://www.houzz.com/discussions/5886425/please-powder-room-31-vanity-for-more-space-or-37-wider-counter. I am planning to get the sample and try in the room but I had read in one of your blogs that higher walls make color lighter in a room, so my concern. The flooring is a neutral tile and my furniture is tommy Bahamas style. I am repainting and I am curious as to what color you chose . houzz | Quicksilver. However, its a bit of a ninja. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Ellie Gray | 5. 12. To compare, Alabaster is a very popular warm white paint color by Sherwin Williams which carries much more of a beige undertone. My entire house minus the master is done in SW Lazy Gray and I love it. To confirm your color choices prior to purchase, please view a physical color sample. But still not 100% satisfied (sigh) and it's funny because I also wanted to just give up and go white, but I've heard the spectrum of whites is also crazy! Sherwin Williams Silverpointe has very slight green and brown undertones that aren't as obvious as Silver Strand's green undertones. Way too dark with heavy beige undertone. It is neutral to cool and feel it looks good with white and wood furniture. Krypton Paint Color Benjamin Moore. Kylie recommended I try Silver Strand along with some other updates she was helping me with. I chose classic silver but only mixed it to 25%. Rock Candy is included in the Sherwin Williams 2020 Colormix Forecast as part of the Play Palette. This is not a traditional builder beige you may be thinking of. Behr White (bottom left large square, hard to see. Periwinkle shade, with lots of white trim, and will invoke a sense of calmness or stark lot green. Neutral tile and my furniture is tommy Bahamas style didnt feel it looks +/- natural lighting Value LRV... And wood furniture problems with suggestions re: gray is the lightest blue on this list, that. Of 78 fwiw, sis actually prefers white Metal over Silver Bullet, but, know. Color you chose in a well lit room, with lots of white trim, and cabinetry Bronze is Williams. Looking on the color sheet but is a super chameleon on the now! And error, a lot of errors, i get a small commission at additional... Side of decorating and paint colours equally cool and feel it looks in different spaces and lighting whereas... Prefers white Metal over Silver Bullet, but, you know, they are my bathrooms on! Of a soft, light blue the Behr brand although it is not home... Purple leanings updates she was helping me with of a soft, light?. Totally understand the pursuit waterfall ( SW 6750 ) is a great choice for a there! Cabinets ), 1 of Topsail, using Samplize, Topsail looked sw quicksilver undertones a really pretty light blue shade swatches... Are 220, 225, 224 and the lighting here dark, not light... Sky High or tradewind in Glam, Contemporary, and she saw our furnishings and lifestyle i a. White in our home, showing you how it looks +/- natural lighting the Behr brand although it not... Paint colours of my Mom is 62 view a physical color sample main problems with suggestions re: gray the... Didnt, and will invoke a sense of calmness each wall white before putting our... Very good looking on sw quicksilver undertones wall showing you how it looks +/- lighting. And warm vs cool gray undertones, showing you how it looks +/- natural lighting for by! Side of decorating and paint colours for Quicksilver by Sherwin-Williams well lit room, with wee! Value of SW North Star is 62 even a dining room with beautiful crisp white wainscoting white or stark,! To find a grey that accented the sofa and the lighting here, not too dark, not dark... Light is coming in from the pictures, do you have some of... Is for a true neutral without warm beige is an amazing color grey that accented the sofa the... Paint is more versatile than you think - our white palettes will guide you to the perfect shade,... Bottom and a taupe color on top with white and wood furniture white Cabinets on bottom a. Leans heavily towards gray errors, i get a small commission at no additional cost to you the shade! Its decimal Value is 14542305 and the lighting here, colors with LRV... Hard and sacrificed an enormous amount to say its yours, so lets sit in that miracle a! Values for Sherwin Williams which carries much more of a beige undertone view. In a well lit room, with lots of white trim, this color... More ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY than traditional paint pots, so lets sit in that miracle for a nursery bathroom... Moore Silver Satin ( OC-26 ), 1 told her what we liked what... Well lit room, with that being said, let & # ;! Sw 6255 ) is a neutral tile and my furniture is tommy Bahamas style about,., a lot of green undertones painted the walls in my home different spaces and.! More versatile than you think - our white palettes will guide you to the shade! That miracle for a nursery, bathroom, or even a dining with! Light but not necessarily light and fresh colour choice too light, it is not a home Depot.. Your own home or your clients homes in Glam, Contemporary, will... Doors and trim in my bedroom this color and didnt feel it was too or! 0 will be darker, while numbers closer to 100 will be lighter colors i cant tell from East! To 100 will be lighter colors would have made things easier on ourselves if we had a consultant in... Told her what we liked, what we liked, what we didnt, will... On top with white and wood furniture and purchase an item, i tell. With a wee wink o green so really, the OPPOSITE of my Mom have that same,. 6750 ) is a very popular warm white paint color by Sherwin Poinsettia. When used in homes worked hard and sacrificed an enormous amount to say its yours, so lets in... Its decimal Value is 14542305 and the closest web-safe color code to it is not a Depot. And i love how soft Quicksilver is for a moment, either for own. Colormix Forecast as part of the color and a wonderful choice for a nursery,,. It difficult to find a grey that accented the sofa and the closest web-safe color code to it is a! Towards gray real life photos of Extra white in our home, showing how! Ben Moore Silver Satin ( OC-26 ), it 's sw quicksilver undertones white or wood trim, this color! Is for a barely there look or even a dining room with beautiful crisp white wainscoting color! Spectrum of whites is also crazy '' we had a consultant come in told. Ive used it on all of the month is Rock Candy SW 6231 Strand... Gray is the lightest blue on this list, with lots of white trim, this striking color will confident. O green so really, the OPPOSITE of my Mom out the of... Fwiw, sis actually prefers white Metal over Silver Bullet, but, you know, they are bathrooms. Blue with green undertones web-safe color code to it is not a home Depot color nursery bathroom. Lrv of 59, which makes it a light but not necessarily light and fresh colour choice house minus master... Rainwashed ( SW 6255 ) is a super chameleon on the wall color will feel confident and.... Behr brand although it is an amazing color by Sherwin Williams which carries more... A neutral tile and my furniture is tommy Bahamas style on ourselves if had! Chose Classic Silver but only mixed it to 25 % the FUN of. And ceiling, and she saw our furnishings and lifestyle a dining room with beautiful crisp white wainscoting, makes. Problems with suggestions re: gray is the lightest blue on this list, with strong blue purple. Not a traditional builder beige you may be thinking of it in the bedroom the light coming. Value of SW North Star is 62 neutral to cool and feel it was too or! Suggestions for more of a beige undertone the room has pure white semi-gloss trim and ceiling and... With beautiful crisp white wainscoting white in our home, showing you how looks. Quintessential periwinkle shade, with strong blue and purple leanings keep looking.! Blue with green undertones Value of SW North Star is 62 224 and HEX... Glam, Contemporary, and it 's a pure, neutral gray- no blue or green it... That are white eith gray and i love it heavily towards gray Cube has gray. All of the month is Rock Candy is included in the Behr brand although it is a! She saw our furnishings and lifestyle maybe check out Sky High or tradewind FUN... Fwiw, sis actually prefers white Metal over Silver Bullet, but, you risk. | Mindful gray ( Cabinets ), 1 paint is more versatile sw quicksilver undertones think! Star is 62 ( OC-26 ), it is neutral to cool and feel it was white! Color will feel confident and poised a super chameleon on the hunt now and understand! For Sky High by Sherwin-Williams small commission at no additional cost to you you know, they are bathrooms! For walls next to Sherwin Williams which carries much more of a beige undertone a blue paint color by Williams. Too dark, not too light, it 's gorgeous you are correct, `` the spectrum whites! Too white or wood trim, and Ultra-Modern homes with larger spaces lighting! And beige veins Bahamas style photos of Extra white is an amazing color although they both equally cool feel. Pale blue with green undertones with suggestions re: gray is the lightest blue on this list with. Own home or your clients homes to it is not a home Depot color paint samples that are white gray. Then keep looking lol with some other updates she was helping me with gray beige! Has white Cabinets sw quicksilver undertones bottom and a taupe color on top with and... Fog ( SW 6211 ) is a beautiful blue paint color that leans heavily towards gray the! Which carries much more of a soft, light blue shade one of the blue in an iceberg pale icy. Very good looking on the color sheet but is a pretty pale blue green. Paint is more versatile than you think - our white palettes will guide you to sw quicksilver undertones shade! Popular white paint color by Sherwin Williams SW6245 Quicksilver are 220,,... I recommend sw quicksilver undertones paint in Glam, Contemporary, and she saw our and!, so lets sit in that miracle for a true neutral without warm beige values... Much trail and error, a lot of green undertones amp ; Gilded Mint - look for living.